Author Topic: Covid to be like common cold next spring  (Read 4039 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Covid to be like common cold next spring
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2021, 08:43:49 AM »
Yeah. My sister said that a few weeks ago when she went to get the covid vaccine they also offered her the Flu shot. Lol

It's not even the Flu Shot anymore.  They are calling it Flu Vaccine!  >:( Will find some way to travel to another planet if I see another shot called a vaccine. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2021, 08:44:48 AM »
It's not even the Flu Shot anymore.  They are calling it Flu Vaccine!  >:( Will find some way to travel to another planet if I see another shot called a vaccine.

they are even changing the definition of what a vaccine actually is

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2021, 09:50:14 AM »
Has your industry received a vax mandate? Are you expecting one?

Also, do you forsee the unvaxed having as hard a time as i predict or am I being a nut?

I don't work or answer to any bosses/industry. My dads work has mandated vaccine. He took the first jab of Az, messed him up pretty bad and all for the false promise he was allowed to see  his dad in a nursing home. (nope). Cant even do that.

Im still  hopeful with enough time this  whole thing will blow over but the unvaxxed will have a rough go of it  in months to come.

They want 80% fully vaxxed before "freedoms" are eased for fully vaccinated.  The venue I booked for my wifes 30th now requires proof of vaccincation. Cancelled that on the spot. There's  money lost to that business.

How small businesses are going to survive  on paper thing margins combined with supply chain disruptions and inflation is beyond me.  Theyve basically said fuck you to 20-30% of their business due to mandates.

The same people who kept these business afloat  during 2020 are now being turned away while the cowards  who stayed  inside and contributed nothing  are being rewarded.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2021, 09:57:27 AM »
Most of us went through this BS last year. Everything you'll come to see we called it at the time. You actually have benefit of the data and numbers now to call it out.

I make decisions based off data/statistics/numbers, they dont lie. Every time I've made a decision based off emotion it has ultimately cost me time/pain/money.

Data I have indicates the "vaccine" is a gteater threat to my families health than the disease.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2021, 09:49:02 PM »
The worst is yet to come

John O'Looney, a funeral director of 15 years based in the UK exposes the plandemic lies and vaccine deaths:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/mPKQnVXMaqWL/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2021, 12:23:59 AM »
So if you have a common cold (a coronavirus) .. and get a PCR test... does it test positive for a coronavirus?

Is a cold a really a Corona virus? Serious question. I didn’t know this.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2021, 01:48:42 AM »
Is a cold a really a Corona virus? Serious question. I didn’t know this.
seems like it

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2021, 04:31:56 AM »
I don't get flu shots so I am not getting a Covid shot but I do believe it may limit my ability to travel and see certain events and venues. Some airlines already require it as do some entertainment venues. I used to go to Vegas a couple times a year. I have not been since the so called Pandemic started.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2021, 05:01:30 AM »
Complete hegemonic fascism. Resistance is futile.

I know a bunch of guys who have taken the shot even though they didn't want to. They all say "But they'll never inject my kids. That's where I draw the line." Riiight. That'll never happen.

Yup, and the mandates will only increase.  Looking forward to the tears from getbiggers as they are forced to sacrifice their principles to put food on the table

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2021, 10:26:01 AM »
Yup, and the mandates will only increase.  Looking forward to the tears from getbiggers as they are forced to sacrifice their principles to put food on the table
Not happening here.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2021, 10:54:21 AM »
If you take the "vaccine" and opposed it in the past, you are nothing more than a liar.

You won`t starve if you don`t get the jab, stand firm and let others applaud their own stupidity...

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2021, 10:56:08 AM »
I make decisions based off data/statistics/numbers, they dont lie. Every time I've made a decision based off emotion it has ultimately cost me time/pain/money.

Data I have indicates the "vaccine" is a gteater threat to my families health than the disease.

To be fair bro, data/statistics/numbers are ultimately compiled by humans - who individually or collectively, smuggle in their own egos, biases and agendas

It has never be easier to use data, because there is so much of it - to weave together a spun narrative and propagate your own version of "truth"

Often following the incentive structure is much more telling

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2021, 11:09:37 AM »
A virus will get stronger from natural selection. Or dies. The flu still exists and many get it every year, specially the elder.

WRONG

Just talking out your ass on this.  ::)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2021, 11:29:19 AM »
I’m not vaccinated and I’m not going to be. But I supposedly had it and will say it was worse than a cold and I don’t know if I’ve ever had the flu but it was the worst I’ve been sick wise except once when I had a stomach virus and was shutting and puking at the same time. I also still have day and nights were I feel the same as I did when I had it doctor days I’m a long hauler and I could keep the symptoms for who know how long. But whatever not sure I believe any of this crap but everyday I see a person on news, on my phone or wherever who is in there 20s saying I should of got the shot then they die. Are people really dying or not?paid actors? Like I’ve said before on here my moms fried white is 81 and has heart failure and diabetes had it and was fine so I just don’t understand at all?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2021, 11:32:33 AM »
A virus will get stronger from natural selection. Or dies. The flu still exists and many get it every year, specially the elder.

the stronger it got the quicker it would die.
A virus does not want to kill its host, it wants to live on it, virus mutate to become more infections and less deadly, thats how they survive...

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2021, 11:34:43 AM »
I’m not vaccinated and I’m not going to be. But I supposedly had it and will say it was worse than a cold and I don’t know if I’ve ever had the flu but it was the worst I’ve been sick wise except once when I had a stomach virus and was shutting and puking at the same time. I also still have day and nights were I feel the same as I did when I had it doctor days I’m a long hauler and I could keep the symptoms for who know how long. But whatever not sure I believe any of this crap but everyday I see a person on news, on my phone or wherever who is in there 20s saying I should of got the shot then they die. Are people really dying or not?paid actors? Like I’ve said before on here my moms fried white is 81 and has heart failure and diabetes had it and was fine so I just don’t understand at all?
It is not nearly as bad as claimed.  Since the flu and pneumonia deaths have plummeted since Covid deaths have gone up makes one wonder how many deaths are mislabeled. 

DanM

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2021, 11:44:16 AM »
We are tinkering around altering these viruses with the hope in advancing science and presumably good will - there is a lot of promise and potential but also a ton of risk and inevitable slip ups which is what it would seem we are in damage control right now

Rather than being up front about this, they mislead in the beginning as far as the origins are concerned and speak with an ongoing level of authority and conviction which leave them with egg on their face over and over seeing as this is so novel and dynamic in nature that such a way of communicating is unwarranted and ineffective, leading to contradictions, back peddling and the raising of peoples inherit BS detectors 

Also showcasing how a significant percentage of people are wired up in such a way to fall right in line with dogmatic ways of thinking and deferring to authority 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2021, 11:52:03 AM »
We are tinkering around altering these viruses with the hope in advancing science and presumably good will - there is a lot of promise and potential but also a ton of risk and inevitable slip ups which is what it would seem we are in damage control right now

Rather than being up front about this, they mislead in the beginning as far as the origins are concerned and speak with an ongoing level of authority and conviction which leave them with egg on their face over and over seeing as this is so novel and dynamic in nature that such a way of communicating is unwarranted and ineffective, leading to contradictions, back peddling and the raising of peoples inherit BS detectors

how is making an animal only virus able to transmit to humans?

WTF is wrong with people?

Apparently they have kept samples of the smallpox virus for "study purposes"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2021, 06:49:39 PM »
https://inews.co.uk/news/covid-19-like-common-cold-next-spring-experts-worst-pandemic-over-1213893

Any of y’all read about this? Two Oxford professors believe it’ll be weak by the spring after it weakens and herd immunity kicks in. What say you Getbig?

I say lets check on this next spring....hope they are right....suspect they are wrong. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Think about this: Coronavirus is an entire family of viruses, which like the flu, mainly spreads through respiratory droplets. Four of these viruses are similar to the common cold in terms of symptoms and severity. The novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, is a potentially deadly virus that can lead to COVID-19.

The common cold is generally not lethal. A conservative death rate of 1% makes COVID-19 at least 10 times as deadly as the flu which is only 0.1%, and significantly more lethal than the common cold.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2021, 08:41:38 PM »
I say lets check on this next spring....hope they are right....suspect they are wrong. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Think about this: Coronavirus is an entire family of viruses, which like the flu, mainly spreads through respiratory droplets. Four of these viruses are similar to the common cold in terms of symptoms and severity. The novel coronavirus, or SARS-CoV-2, is a potentially deadly virus that can lead to COVID-19.

The common cold is generally not lethal. A conservative death rate of 1% makes COVID-19 at least 10 times as deadly as the flu which is only 0.1%, and significantly more lethal than the common cold.

Now try use your brain. Everyone is infected with common cold coronaviruses as a kid, so they build  long lasting immunity to it and any subsequent infection in adulthood is mild or even asymptomatic.

Now apply this to sarscov2 which will no longer be a novel virus and you have your answer.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2021, 08:20:25 AM »
You have to remember that black people have the lowest vaccination rate in the country (well, possibly excepting foreign criminals). So when you hear leftists denouncing the un-vaccinated, calling them stupid, ignorant, uncaring or that they should not be able to get medical treatment, or that anti-vaxers are somehow inferior to the enlightened compliant ones-please keep in mind that this is the black community that they are talking about. Or when the president says he's "running out of patience"-it's the black community he's referring to. What's next from this fool-"if you don't get the vax, you're not black"? Keeping blacks out of restaurants or schools if they don't get the jab? Heck, given the history of the Democratic party, one might wonder if internment camps aren't an upcoming thing.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2021, 12:10:25 PM »
Now try use your brain. Everyone is infected with common cold coronaviruses as a kid, so they build  long lasting immunity to it and any subsequent infection in adulthood is mild or even asymptomatic.

Now apply this to sarscov2 which will no longer be a novel virus and you have your answer.

How many people die from from the common cold every year? Coronaviruses usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold. However, SARS-CoV-2 can cause serious illness and even death.
Do people develop an immunity to the common cold (coronavirus)? If so, why do folks continue catching colds throughout their lives? Science says we don't become immune to the common cold.

Do you have a full understanding of what a 'Novel' virus is? MERS-CoV is a Novel Coronavirus that was discovered in 2012.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3725253/

This next linked article was published in 2017.

Why Don’t We Ever Develop Immunity Against the Common Cold?

Common cold season is back, which has people wondering why we catch the same virus, year after year. Why don't we ever develop immunity against the common cold?

https://www.technologynetworks.com/immunology/news/why-dont-we-ever-develop-immunity-against-the-common-cold-294551

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2021, 12:43:59 PM »
Brutal if true

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2021, 01:34:50 PM »
How many people die from from the common cold every year? Coronaviruses usually cause mild to moderate upper-respiratory tract illnesses, like the common cold. However, SARS-CoV-2 can cause serious illness and even death.
Do people develop an immunity to the common cold (coronavirus)? If so, why do folks continue catching colds throughout their lives? Science says we don't become immune to the common cold.

Do you have a full understanding of what a 'Novel' virus is? MERS-CoV is a Novel Coronavirus that was discovered in 2012.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3725253/

This next linked article was published in 2017.

Why Don’t We Ever Develop Immunity Against the Common Cold?

Common cold season is back, which has people wondering why we catch the same virus, year after year. Why don't we ever develop immunity against the common cold?

https://www.technologynetworks.com/immunology/news/why-dont-we-ever-develop-immunity-against-the-common-cold-294551

some people never get colds...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2021, 02:00:28 PM »
some people never get colds...

Which is great. I don't believe I've ever had the flu....not sure than means I am immune to it or it's because I got lucky and I wash my hands a lot. I know I am not immune to getting colds as I've had multitudes of them throughout my life....sometimes progressing to bronchial pneumonia.