Author Topic: Anyone watching Australia?  (Read 8110 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Re: Anyone watching Australia?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 08:47:48 PM »
When the goals are zero cases and deaths, you approach zero freedoms.  Then something's gotta give.  >:(

Total C-19 fatalities to date the same as car fatalities in a year.  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 08:56:53 PM »
My blood is boiling. People are recording police brutalising random people for just walking outside. I actually predict that when they do open up in Victoria, that many will be too afraid to still leave their homes. Therefore businesses will lose even more $. I also think that they will lockdown again once cases keep rising because high vaccination rates equals higher Covid cases. And that’s something that the people making these ridiculous rules don’t realise. They don’t want to look at the data coming out of Israel and Singapore. I do think that the premier of Queensland won’t open the borders here because she knows the vaccine doesn’t work. She doesn’t want high cases here.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 09:59:43 PM »
Penal colony. What more do you need to know? It's the Australian DNA kicking in, lol

"Between 1777 and 1868, the British Government shipped approximately 165,000 convicts to Australia. These convicts were imprisoned in a strange land more than 22,000 kilometers from their home. If they wanted to return home at the end of their sentences, they had to pay the fare themselves. Most convicts could not afford it."

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 10:22:48 PM »
Be like Sweden, Be Vaccine Free, Be Free to Move Around Naturally.

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 03:16:35 AM »
Expat Aussie here.
Melbourne was the last place I lived before I came to Germany. I thought it was the best city I'd ever called home. I really don't recognise it anymore.

I don't recognise my country anymore.

I'd like to go back to see my elderly mother but that looks less and less likely these days. Don't know what the fuck is going on, but I'm glad people are starting to wake up and question some of this stupidity.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 04:49:18 AM »
Yes, they are handling this best.  Kwon is a lucky man to be living in one of the only sane countries when it comes to Covid.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2021, 05:02:56 AM »
NWO. It's coming to the US for sure.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2021, 05:05:36 AM »
I'm sure watching it. I'm actually a little scared to write what I really think because I'll be declared an enemy of the state.

But fuck it.

You do what the government tells you to do or you get destroyed. Protest is illegal and the news is outright state propaganda. It's straight up fascism. I hope they come to their senses but there's a good chance I'm going to end up in a fucking internment camp if I don't take the vaccine.

So I guess... remember me, you guys. I think I'm joking when I say that, but I might not be.

"If you got a black list, I wanna be on it."

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2021, 06:19:28 AM »
Tbh I'm just sad. Nothing is going to stop vaccine mandates and passports, boosters forever, no free movement and perpetual tracking, social credit, and anything else governments feel like commanding. You don't even have a say about what gets injected into you.

It's happening. It's working. Nothing is going to stop it. It's over. They're gonna get your children too. No choice, except choosing to destroy little Jimmy's life, no school, no activities, no friends, no future, which will eventually be declared abuse. I'm so sorry.

This didn't arise from Covid alone. It's tempting to say we were always free and then covid came and authoritarianism sprang up out of nowhere, right? But everyone alive has been pretty well conditioned to accept dictates. We all basically needed permission to wipe our ass this whole time. You couldn't make a nickel without being told how many cents you're permitted to keep. You couldn't drive down the street without paperwork and licensing, and we all just accepted it. You need a license to own a dog. "Very well, we will permit you to have a dog." Compliance and licensure as conditions to do what you want to do. "We're free! We have freedom! Let freedom ring!" Kiss my ass. We're all a bunch of bootlicking peasants.

Lol, we thought our enemies governments were "regimes" and evil, and ours is good and benevolent. Well good fucking morning.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2021, 07:04:50 AM »
Australia doesn’t exist because most state borders are closed. Government, Department of Health and Police all corrupt and outright stupid. In Sydney we have been locked down for 3 months now but new infections are still around 1000 every day. Almost the same number in Melbourne.they have banned  Ivermectin and other drugs that have been shown to be effective in other countries. News media are propaganda agencies for the government. The police are using anti-terrorist squads, rubber bullets and tear gas on protesters. Unbelievably stupid government, both state and federal.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2021, 07:13:13 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2021, 08:01:05 AM »

Sweden is virtually a cashless society, they are well on the way to total population control, thats why they were left alone..

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2021, 08:18:05 AM »
Sweden is virtually a cashless society, they are well on the way to total population control, thats why they were left alone..

100000%%%% exactly!!

When your population takes BBC rapage up the anus and then apologizes for getting raped.... you've got a solid populace ready to kneel to whatever Rothschild demands.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2021, 08:35:57 AM »
A couple of months ago I made a thread on the poli board about our country going the way of communism and of course the usual suspects on here mocked it and since then it’s been getting worse.

Australian’s should have never surrendered they’re firearms and unfortunately this is the price being paid. This is EXACTLY what our second amendment is for in this country. Like Australia, this administration is using the same excuse (Scamdemic) to eventually do the same…I hope I’m wrong but at this point I don’t see it being it’s getting worse. This scam administration you don’t hear anything about the borders and absolutely NOTHING about Afghanistan even though we still have people trapped in the country with executions.

But what DO hear about on a daily basis is about this fucking virus and the hard push for the vaccines plus 2 and 3 boosters none that have been proven effective as well as still the push for masks and mandates of both vaccines and masks which makes no sense.

NEVER give up your firearms

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2021, 09:03:31 AM »
Guns aren't going to help at all. Vaccination will simply be declared a condition for everything. Employment, shopping, schooling, etc. Those measures alone will gain better than 95% compliance globally imo.

No, you shouldn't give them up but they're not a solution to this problem.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2021, 09:05:49 AM »
Guns aren't going to help at all. Vaccination will simply be declared a condition for everything. Employment, shopping, schooling, etc. Those measures alone will gain better than 95% compliance globally imo.
The "Hive Mind" will ensure almost full compliance

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2021, 09:09:47 AM »
Guns aren't going to help at all.

That is, until they are the only thing that will "help".

The reason the social media control is so strong is the viral nature of information. The billionaires still fear the like minded masses with torches and pitchforks. They also know as long as they postpone hardship and keep them fed and entertained that nothing will happen.

There's a reason everything is always split 50/50 when it comes to political partisanship and keeping people from assembling. This is all a means to an end though. Democracy is just a blip in the way humans have been organized socially. Except for a couple hundred years power and wealth has been highly centralized with a 1% or less distribution. This a move to return to it because the industrial revolution is over and masses of workers are no longer needed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2021, 09:10:56 AM »

No, you shouldn't give them up but they're not a solution to this problem.

Funny, seems to work on unarmed citizens. You can either fight for your freedom or let them take it….their freedom has been taken. Our 2A was written for these situations

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2021, 09:22:24 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2021, 09:31:25 AM »

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2021, 09:41:39 AM »
Protests like those are a classic case of…low intelligence. 😔

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2021, 09:49:20 AM »
By all means, clutch your rifle. But are you hearing me? It's not a gunfight. By the time it is a gunfight, you've already lost. Relying on your gun to solve everything is a weakness. It's just a tool. Not every tool does every job.

More than half the population will voluntarily comply. A remaining 40% will obey mandates immediately when it means they can't earn income to feed their children.

I have no problem with the volunteers, although I'd like to see more balanced and open discussion, which I think would change some minds. The issue is with the mandates, which only gain legitimacy by people complying with them. People need to see an attractive alternative. They need to know they can refuse and not have their life ruined. They don't want to pick up a rifle and have a civil war. They just want their paycheck. That's who you need to win over. That's where the battle is.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2021, 09:49:52 AM »
Protests like those are a classic case of…low intelligence. 😔

People are protesting for their freedom…how is that low intelligence?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2021, 09:56:58 AM »
By all means, clutch your rifle. But are you hearing me? It's not a gunfight. By the time it is a gunfight, you've already lost. Relying on your gun to solve everything is a weakness. It's just a tool. Not every tool does every job.

More than half the population will voluntarily comply. A remaining 40% will obey mandates immediately when it means they can't earn income to feed their children.

I have no problem with the volunteers, although I'd like to see more balanced and open discussion, which I think would change some minds. The issue is with the mandates, which only gain legitimacy by people complying with them. People need to see an attractive alternative. They need to know they can refuse and not have their life ruined. They don't want to pick up a rifle and have a civil war. They just want their paycheck. That's who you need to win over. That's where the battle is.

People need to realize that the govt isn't the real enemy.. its the other 50% of the population that is willing to comply with literally anything and rat out the other 50% that don't comply.

Need to wake up the sheep, go back to normal life.

100% disobedience will mean the gov't is powerless to do anything.

Its not about guns, its about waking the sheep.

Compliance is exactly what keeps this charade going