Author Topic: Powerfull and finigenx  (Read 886 times)

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
Powerfull and finigenx
« on: April 15, 2008, 07:18:30 PM »
Anyone know anything about these 2 or had experience w/ them? I know Palumbo advertises finigenx so that means most of you will say its crap anyways. just curious.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Powerfull and finigenx
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2008, 08:48:54 PM »
Anyone know anything about these 2 or had experience w/ them? I know Palumbo advertises finigenx so that means most of you will say its crap anyways. just curious.
i dont know if they changed the formula but the finigenx i took 2 years ago made me violent as hell.i strongly recomend it ;)

seriously it made me so amped and angry i stopped taking it after a week,so i cant really comment on size or strength increases.

i would give it a second try though.

bench

bigj2k3

• Getbig II
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2008, 08:59:57 PM »
this is the ingredients and stuff i don't understand

Ingredient Profile Lean Muscle Augmentation: 3β-Acetoxyandrost-5-en-7,17-dione, is a powerful, muscle sparing compound. Studies have shown that even in severe caloric deficit this compound has literally stopped muscle catabolism while encouraging fatty acid oxidation. This results in an augmentation of body composition increasing lean muscle mass while decreasing body fat. The amount provided in Finigenx Magnum 10% Liposomal Solution would be considered substantial compared to that used in the studies. (No Molecular picture available.) Cotisol (Bad Catabolic) Suppression 5-Androstene-3β,7β,17β-triol is without a doubt the most potent anti-catabolic on the market. In sufficient amounts this compound suppresses the “Bad Catabolic” compound cortisol. The amount provided in Finigenx Magnum 10% Liposomal Solution would be considered substantial compared to that used in the studies. Our PharmaCube™ liposome delivery system also features Phosphatidylserine, a naturally occurring phospholipid. This powerful nutrient has been shown to suppress cortisol levels. When used in conjunction with the 5-Androstene-3β, 7β, 17β-triol, the two address the need for limiting the bad catabolic cortisol. Phosphatidylserine Adrenal and Testosterone Support: Dehydroepiandrosterone, commonly abbreviated as DHEA, is a natural steroid hormone produced in the adrenal gland, gonads and brain. Serum concentrations of DHEA decrease progressively from a peak at age 25 to less than 20% of that peak by the age of 70. DHEA, which has anabolic activity, is metabolized in the adrenal gland to other androgenic substances, including androstenediol, androstenedione and testosterone. Individual metabolism of oral DHEA is variable. To address this issue we have developed and used a pre-solubilized DHEA in our PharmaCube Liposomal Delivery system. This provides DHEA, which can be absorbed lymphatically, which is a more effective than gastrointestinal absorption. DHEA converts to testosterone best in a low cortisol environment with controlled insulin levels. Regular usage of Finigenx Magnum 10% Liposomal Solution encourages increased testosterone levels by supplying pre-solubilized DHEA, while controlling cortisol levels. A low sugar intake will help control insulin levels. Pre-Solubilized DHEA Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) Production Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), a multifunctional nucleotide, is most important as a \\\"molecular currency\\\" of intracellular energy transfer. Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) acts as a way for the cell to transfer energy released by good catabolism to the energy-requiring reactions that make up anabolism. In this role, ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism. ATP is also incorporated into nucleic acids by polymerases in the processes of DNA replication and transcription. Adenylpyrophosphoric acid disodium in its 100% pure form is a specialized bio-available pharmaceutical form of Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP). Finigenx Magnum 10% Liposomal Solution supplies this form of ATP in amounts that support the perfect anabolic environment.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2008, 10:30:42 PM »
dont read all that bullshit,just buy it and see if it works.

bench

medz zeppelin

• Getbig IV
  • go west young man.......break bread in the new lan
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2008, 07:24:26 AM »
powerfull.........great pumps, vascularity through the roof, lowers bf while helping to gain more lean muscle