Author Topic: California is a mess. Two Guys Just Brazenly Stealing Shit  (Read 4088 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: California is a mess. Two Guys Just Brazenly Stealing Shit
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2021, 06:35:20 AM »
They were the only people worth a damn during those riots where even the police retreated. BTW, I've been to that Carl's Jr. in the second pic. I had just moved from Hawaii to Cali and didn't know shit about natural segregation as Hawaii is all mixed raced and only discrimination is against White people (Haoles) so nobody cares. Anyway, I was just 19 years old and was just looking for the cheapest apartment I could get. Little did I realize that my apartment was so cheap was because it was in an all Black neighborhood in Inglewood. I knew something was wrong went I went to that Carl Jr. The counter where you order was completely blocked by what I assume was some kind of bulletproof plexiglass or something. You had little doors on each side that could not be opened simultaneously. So I would slide my money under the glass and then close the door so the checker could retrieve the money. Then she would slide my order back and closed her side of the door so I could open mine and get the order.

I really had no preconceived notions about Blacks and their culture. To me, they just looked like Hawaiians, Tongans, Samoans, and other Polynesians.
Well, that all changed during my four years in the "hood". This was early 1980s where the Crack epidemic was going full bore. You'd hear gunfire at night nearly every night.

This should be a requirement for Liberals, an extended “field trip” to live in the hood for a few months and get a feel for the culture they love so much.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2021, 06:39:43 AM »
This should be a requirement for Liberals, an extended “field trip” to live in the hood for a few months and get a feel for the culture they love so much.

Theyt'd shit their panties like the kvnts that they are...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2021, 07:10:26 AM »
Carried by a fuckin' tranny...The Land of the Freak and the home of the sooooooo brave.
FTN
Too funny  !!  LOL  ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2021, 04:34:33 PM »
Theyt'd shit their panties like the kvnts that they are...

I see this shit all the time in the NYC “Running Community.” On their social media they’re always going on about racism but I know these people all live in white neighborhoods.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2021, 05:10:02 PM »
They were the only people worth a damn during those riots where even the police retreated. BTW, I've been to that Carl's Jr. in the second pic. I had just moved from Hawaii to Cali and didn't know shit about natural segregation as Hawaii is all mixed raced and only discrimination is against White people (Haoles) so nobody cares. Anyway, I was just 19 years old and was just looking for the cheapest apartment I could get. Little did I realize that my apartment was so cheap was because it was in an all Black neighborhood in Inglewood. I knew something was wrong went I went to that Carl Jr. The counter where you order was completely blocked by what I assume was some kind of bulletproof plexiglass or something. You had little doors on each side that could not be opened simultaneously. So I would slide my money under the glass and then close the door so the checker could retrieve the money. Then she would slide my order back and closed her side of the door so I could open mine and get the order.

I really had no preconceived notions about Blacks and their culture. To me, they just looked like Hawaiians, Tongans, Samoans, and other Polynesians.
Well, that all changed during my four years in the "hood". This was early 1980s where the Crack epidemic was going full bore. You'd hear gunfire at night nearly every night.

You getting hamburgers at places is like listening to a vietnam vet tell war stories, haha.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2021, 01:53:46 AM »

You getting hamburgers at places is like listening to a vietnam vet tell war stories, haha.

Now that was funny! Hell, that story is about two years old. Little did I realize what an impact it would have.

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2021, 01:55:17 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2021, 02:01:16 PM »
BACK IN MY DAY..................... ...... ;D

Let`s just say this bullshit wouldn`t fly for a millisecond......the cops would have cracked your skull with a nightstick.

This country need to be put back in proper order before we are completely screwed worse than we already are!!