Author Topic: World's strongest man athlete Evan Singleton training  (Read 3071 times)

Tr55

• Getbig II
Re: World's strongest man athlete Evan Singleton training
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2021, 02:40:54 PM »
Not everyone wants to die from having a heart enlarged two or three times its normal size.  Not everyone wants to take the road to dialysis.  Not everyone wants to have their nuts look like they belong on a gerbil up Richard Gere's ass.   Not everyone wants to look back on their last few years only to see it's all been a detour to nowhere.

You get the idea and still you trundle on down your personal road to the schmoedown. 

But you know all of this and still you type out this crap for no other "reason" than to convince yourself.

So why do you come on a bodybuilding forum if you hate bodybuilding and think these people are all destined to die a young death.  They know the risks they are taking and doesn't effect you.  You make a point to come on a bodybuilding forum and talk shit about every bodybuilder seems little insane man?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2021, 03:28:54 PM »
So why do you come on a bodybuilding forum if you hate bodybuilding and think these people are all destined to die a young death.  They know the risks they are taking and doesn't effect you.  You make a point to come on a bodybuilding forum and talk shit about every bodybuilder seems little insane man?

Jeff glad you’re actually posting besides dropping off videos.

That said had you never visited this site prior to posting videos?

Also do an update video with Justin Harris.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2021, 03:30:11 PM »
Bodybuilding success:

Drugs: 49%
Genetic response to drugs: 50%
Training: .05%
Diet/Rest: .05%

Great to see you SF... You are missed buddy...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2021, 03:49:18 PM »
No...No at all.  I used to think I was not cut out for bodybuilding but once I knew the "secret" I realized what made "champs" and it sure wasn't Weider and his principals, LOL!  Without their dope they would be either dinky dopes  or like me.  A Man that trains with weights.  It is fact.  I have been as heavy as 250 pounds but it was all me and years of training and eating everything high calorie that I could afford.  Of course I already knew after having competed a few times, that I was not going to be a champion unless I took the drugs.  So...No competing for me.  But I have pretty much always trained discounting illness or injury or another valid reason.

I just despise lazy, worthless, drugged up liars are all about.  ;D

Then why aren't you on the Natural Bodybuilding Forum, or singing the praises of bodybuilders who train and compete without anabolic steroids. BTW, the word is "principles" (as in theories or truths).

Who said you wouldn't be a champion unless you took "the drugs"? Are we to believe that the only reason you got beat is because you were "natural" but your opposition was not?

You didn't try your hand in the WNBF, the INBA, the ANBC (assuming it still existed when you competed back in the day)?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2021, 04:39:00 PM »
Then why are you on the Natural Bodybuilding Forum, or singing the praises of bodybuilders who train and compete without anabolic steroids. BTW, the word is "principles" (as in theories or truths).

Who said you wouldn't be a champion unless you took "the drugs"? Are we to believe that the only reason you got beat is because you were "natural" but your opposition was not?

You didn't try your hand in the WNBF, the INBA, the ANBC (assuming it still existed when you competed back in the day)?

My competitive time was nearly 5 decades ago.  My competition was definitely on drugs.  I knew most of them quite well and they were not like the shitheads of today that claim natural.  If you've read my words on this subject you would know this.  Look, you must be one of those guys that have standards that are lower than some and higher than others? 

I do NOT have to allow anyone to set me on fire so they can be warm.  If you do not understand this, I suggest you give it some thought and if in a day or two you still do not understand it, I will gladly explain it to you.  And no, I am not being disrespectful.   I sometimes have asked people here to explain things to me as I often have trouble with some things.  I also see that people are correcting my spelling errors.  Fine.  I often have difficulty due to my problems, both physical and mental and try to correct stuff myself if I can but there are times when I cannot because I cannot focus, if you will.  Not axing for pity, just clarifying for those that brought it up.  I think I tried to spell "principle" and it came up wrong and was "principal"  . 

Again, I have problems but I don't expect anyone to cut me some slack, LOL!  I laugh sometimes at myself because I should. 

I don't go in any of the "natural" areas here.  I don't  need to.  Why preach to the choir?  And besides, I am not "preaching".  I am stating what I think and hold true.  You and some others here disagree. Fine.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2021, 04:46:42 PM »

They are idiots and many are lazy, worthless, fucktards that are barely smarter than I am.  Talk about ad nauseam.  How many times can you watch a video about the "Road to Bumfuckerland"?  Or one on how they prepare their chicken and rice and place them in FapperWare containers?  Good God man!  Bodybuilding is NOT science and it is no longer even close to "art".   Do you really care that I so easily belittle these dolts that you feel the need to defend them?  They wouldn't give you the time of day unless you are an OnlyFaps® Member.

And sans their little helpers they wouldn't touch a weight.

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2021, 05:19:56 PM »
They are idiots and many are lazy, worthless, fucktards that are barely smarter than I am.  Talk about ad nauseam.  How many times can you watch a video about the "Road to Bumfuckerland"?  Or one on how they prepare their chicken and rice and place them in FapperWare containers?  Good God man!  Bodybuilding is NOT science and it is no longer even close to "art".   Do you really care that I so easily belittle these dolts that you feel the need to defend them?  They wouldn't give you the time of day unless you are an OnlyFaps® Member.

I'm trying to understand your mindset I don't like what liberals are doing to this country cause it effects me , but I won't go on a CNN forum and and waste energy telling people why liberals are hurting the country.  What these people do doesn't do anything to you and you feel the constant need to complain and bitch how they are killing themselves.   We got it man thanks for the update.   This is a bodybuilder forum lol

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2021, 05:22:59 PM »

So first post will be WHO?  and then people will lay into him for how he's an idiot on Steroids even though he has his masters in Physics with specialization in particle fusion..

I'm going to film him next week at Kroc's Gym.
The gym Janae Kroc opened

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2021, 05:33:53 PM »

I have been on site for awhile just can't stand large amount of people that post on here.  For the ones that enjoy the videos I continue to post on here.  I know majority talk shit on comments but average 700 views from this site per video so someone on here os watching them .

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2021, 06:14:10 PM »
I'm trying to understand your mindset I don't like what liberals are doing to this country cause it effects me , but I won't go on a CNN forum and and waste energy telling people why liberals are hurting the country.  What these people do doesn't do anything to you and you feel the constant need to complain and bitch how they are killing themselves.   We got it man thanks for the update.   This is a bodybuilder forum lol

This is a bodybuilding forum.  I despise drugs.  Get used to it.  And no, I don't give a shit if they die. Good riddance.  You want to suck up to them and call them genetic freaks/wonders or something more worshipful?  Fine, go ahead.  I will just call them what I know they are, drug bloated liars. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2021, 06:29:17 PM »
This is a bodybuilding forum.  I despise drugs.  Get used to it.  And no, I don't give a shit if they die. Good riddance.  You want to suck up to them and call them genetic freaks/wonders or something more worshipful?  Fine, go ahead.  I will just call them what I know they are, drug bloated liars.

But, there is a forum on this site, tailor-made for people like you who "despise drugs" (or, at least, they prefer to compete and train with them).

You said you competed 50 years ago. Yet, are we to believe that the only reason you got beat is because your competition used performance-enhancing drugs and you didn't?

Were they any rules that said they couldn't take anabolics, especially since steroid use was in relative infancy in the 1960s? Extending a grudge you had with your competitors from days gone by to current bodybuilders/powerlifters makes little sense.

And the people putting guns to your head and forcing you to watch such videos would be......

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2021, 07:08:26 PM »
But, there is a forum on this site, tailor-made for people like you who "despise drugs" (or, at least, they prefer to compete and train with them).

You said you competed 50 years ago. Yet, are we to believe that the only reason you got beat is because your competition used performance-enhancing drugs and you didn't?

Were they any rules that said they couldn't take anabolics, especially since steroid use was in relative infancy in the 1960s? Extending a grudge you had with your competitors from days gone by to current bodybuilders/powerlifters makes little sense.

And the people putting guns to your head and forcing you to watch such videos would be......

Sheesh...Somebody call the WAAAAAAMBULANCE...

You are ill equipped to denounce the truth of my words.  I just did not want to take drugs.  I also did not want to be a hustler.  Look it up. I knew a few guys that did the gay for pay thing.  Dumbasses.  Got any drug buddies that get fucked in the ass for their drug money?  You may and do you support them in their chosen schmoefession? 

Steroids are now a controlled substance, look it up.  Each of these penguinish, tottering slobs is a waddling felon in the making.  They are unhealthy  and yes, I could give a fuck if they die.   Dallas McKidney, anyone?  You make assumptions about my competitive days.  I did NOT wish to take drugs. Simple. I was much stronger than more than a few people on drugs, but that was only in the squat, the leg press (vertical, not that stupid shit sled thing which I never thought much of but many have benefitted from it) and other leg exercises.  I had no grudge with my "competitors", many of whom were and are friends and some of whom I have seen as recent as a couple of years ago.

And your childish statement statement about someone putting a gun to my head to watch these videos is just that.  Childish.  OooOOoo...I know you are but what am I?   Patently ignorant and a last desperate attempt to make yourself look clever.  Trust me, you are not.  You don't like that I am against these turds in thongs.  Fine.  But like I said, I am not about to allow you to set me on fire just to keep you warm.  Any of you.  Fucking retarded of you to try that bullshit and befitting someone that wants to justify their habits, secret and otherwise.  Pfffft!

You appear to just want people to say these liars are somehow ubermench.  Fuck that shit.  They are addicts in denial.  It is strange that steroids are a controlled substance but as you can tell, anyone can get that shit and take it.  Women are HUGE and strong now but if you feeeeeel as you do, they are all superior wonder womenz. That is a retards way of rationalizing their own hidden bullshit. Do as you desire but don't expect me to say that which is right is wrong and that which is wrong is natural and good and correct and to be applauded.  I am not here to change the diaper of your mind nor anyone else that feels as you do.  Feels.  Not thinks.  Later.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2021, 07:21:12 PM »

You are ill equipped to denounce the truth of my words.  I just did not want to take drugs.  I also did not want to be a hustler.  Look it up. I knew a few guys that did the gay for pay thing.  Dumbasses.  Got any drug buddies that get fucked in the ass for their drug money?  You may and do you support them in their chosen schmoefession? 

Steroids are now a controlled substance, look it up.  Each of these penguinish, tottering slobs is a waddling felon in the making.  They are unhealthy  and yes, I could give a fuck if they die.   Dallas McKidney, anyone?  You make assumptions about my competitive days.  I did NOT wish to take drugs. Simple. I was much stronger than more than a few people on drugs, but that was only in the squat, the leg press (vertical, not that stupid shit sled thing which I never thought much of but many have benefitted from it) and other leg exercises.  I had no grudge with my "competitors", many of whom were and are friends and some of whom I have seen as recent as a couple of years ago.

And your childish statement statement about someone putting a gun to my head to watch these videos is just that.  Childish.  OooOOoo...I know you are but what am I?   Patently ignorant and a last desperate attempt to make yourself look clever.  Trust me, you are not.  You don't like that I am against these turds in thongs.  Fine.  But like I said, I am not about to allow you to set me on fire just to keep you warm.  Any of you.  Fucking retarded of you to try that bullshit and befitting someone that wants to justify their habits, secret and otherwise.  Pfffft!

You appear to just want people to say these liars are somehow ubermench.  Fuck that shit.  They are addicts in denial.  It is strange that steroids are a controlled substance but as you can tell, anyone can get that shit and take it.  Women are HUGE and strong now but if you feeeeeel as you do, they are all superior wonder womenz. That is a retards way of rationalizing their own hidden bullshit. Do as you desire but don't expect me to say that which is right is wrong and that which is wrong is natural and good and correct and to be applauded.  I am not here to change the diaper of your mind nor anyone else that feels as you do.  Feels.  Not thinks.  Later.
The overwhelming takeaway from this thread is that you don't belong here. For some, the drugs you speak of are hormones and you raise your hormones to achieve the objective much like you would raise your protein requirements to achieve the objective. If you can't take the heat in the form of side effects, then get out of the kitchen.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2021, 07:31:24 PM »
The overwhelming takeaway from this thread is that you don't belong here. For some, the drugs you speak of are hormones and you raise your hormones to achieve the objective much like you would raise your protein requirements to achieve the objective. If you can't take the heat in the form of side effects, then get out of the kitchen.

Do not be silly.  I am not very smart but I am far from ignorant and you are playing at being ridiculously ignorant.  "...raise your protein requirements", LOL!  By that reasoning if smoking filthy shit covered wang made you bigger and stronger you and your kind would be sucking off free range hoboes, eh?  I should hope not.  Yuck!

As for taking the heat?  I am not the one playing with matches.   

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2021, 08:27:44 PM »
Do not be silly.  I am not very smart but I am far from ignorant and you are playing at being ridiculously ignorant.  "...raise your protein requirements", LOL!  By that reasoning if smoking filthy shit covered wang made you bigger and stronger you and your kind would be sucking off free range hoboes, eh?  I should hope not.  Yuck!

As for taking the heat?  I am not the one playing with matches.
;D

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2021, 08:55:34 PM »
I have been on site for awhile just can't stand large amount of people that post on here.  For the ones that enjoy the videos I continue to post on here.  I know majority talk shit on comments but average 700 views from this site per video so someone on here os watching them .

I think everyone watches, they're good videos. You didn't do yourself any favors posting them and then never responding to the normal comments.

No one thinks anybody looks good on here, from members like Bhank and/or Michael Arvilla to Mr. Olympia. None of it is personal.

So first post will be WHO?  and then people will lay into him for how he's an idiot on Steroids even though he has his masters in Physics with specialization in particle fusion..

I'm going to film him next week at Kroc's Gym.
The gym Janae Kroc opened

The Who is exclusive to your posts. You should be honored.

People will get blasted for using steroids, trainings heavy, overhead presses, using straps, spending money on expensive cars, buying bitcoins, selling bitcoins, getting married, getting divorced, having kids, living in the city, living in rural areas, pretty much anything you can do is wrong.

Its Getbig. Home of the elite.....

Looking to forward to the next video.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2021, 09:00:07 PM »
I think everyone watches, they're good videos. You didn't do yourself any favors posting them and then never responding to the normal comments.

No one thinks anybody looks good on here, from members like Bhank and/or Michael Arvilla to Mr. Olympia. None of it is personal.

The Who is exclusive to your posts. You should be honored.

People will get blasted for using steroids, trainings heavy, overhead presses, using straps, spending money on expensive cars, buying bitcoins, selling bitcoins, getting married, getting divorced, having kids, living in the city, living in rural areas, pretty much anything you can do is wrong.

Its Getbig. Home of the elite.....

Looking to forward to the next video.
wow, this pretty much sums it up

getbig is the ultimate critique of all

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2021, 09:09:29 PM »

Most bodybuilders don't do that; a handful of them do. And, of course, NOBODY forced YOU to do it.

Yet again, you can't answer a simple question. Are you claiming that the only reason you got beat was because they took anabolics and you didn't?

But, they weren't when you competed. And most bodybuilders who took steroids then weren't dropping in the 30s or 40s. So, your rant makes little sense.

You don't like "turds in thongs". Yet you beat your gums about them on a website made specifically to talk about them.

You can go to the Natural Bodybuilding forum (or on another website) altogether and sing the praises of drug-free bodybuilding. But, instead you bleat like a dying sheep about steroid-using bodybuilders, wishing ill upon them for reasons concocted in that head of  yours.

You've done a lot of talking but have basically said ZILCH, besides the usual old-man, "GET OFF MY LAWN" routine.

I'm not making a moral judgment about steroid-using bodybuilders, one way or the other. YOU ARE!! So be it.

But, you're the one wailing about how you couldn't win a show back in the day, because your contemporaries took anabolics.

If you don't like the "turds in thongs" (which you once were), or the "addicts in denial", then find another hobby. Sing the praises of non-steroid-using bodybuilders; uplift them on the Natural forum. Or find a site, dedicated to such folks.

You don't want to preach to the choir; but, you'll gladly b---h to the heathens. Such energy is wasted.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2021, 05:45:05 AM »
Most bodybuilders don't do that; a handful of them do. And, of course, NOBODY forced YOU to do it.

Yet again, you can't answer a simple question. Are you claiming that the only reason you got beat was because they took anabolics and you didn't?

But, they weren't when you competed. And most bodybuilders who took steroids then weren't dropping in the 30s or 40s. So, your rant makes little sense.

You don't like "turds in thongs". Yet you beat your gums about them on a website made specifically to talk about them.

You can go to the Natural Bodybuilding forum (or on another website) altogether and sing the praises of drug-free bodybuilding. But, instead you bleat like a dying sheep about steroid-using bodybuilders, wishing ill upon them for reasons concocted in that head of  yours.

You've done a lot of talking but have basically said ZILCH, besides the usual old-man, "GET OFF MY LAWN" routine.

I'm not making a moral judgment about steroid-using bodybuilders, one way or the other. YOU ARE!! So be it.

But, you're the one wailing about how you couldn't win a show back in the day, because your contemporaries took anabolics.

If you don't like the "turds in thongs" (which you once were), or the "addicts in denial", then find another hobby. Sing the praises of non-steroid-using bodybuilders; uplift them on the Natural forum. Or find a site, dedicated to such folks.

You don't want to preach to the choir; but, you'll gladly b---h to the heathens. Such energy is wasted.

You want someone to set themselves on fire to keep you warm.  What a maroon.  The lights are on.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2021, 07:41:53 AM »
People think steroids were sold over the counter like vitamins 50 years ago.

Not.

They were only available legally by prescription or on the black market (USA).

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2021, 07:49:45 AM »

Not.

Were the prescriptions hard to come by?

My grandfather said his doctor would write a script for any anabolic he wanted until the 80s.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2021, 08:00:06 AM »

Not.

Pharmacies in Mexico required no prescription so a great many bodybuilders just went there instead of to a doctor.  I knew plenty that did.  But as I said, the friends I had that took them also took plenty of time off.   The simplistic idiocy of some here reminds me of Catholicism in that when something came up that no one really had an answer for it was simply called "one of the mysteries of the Church" to be taken not at face value but rather, "faith value".

Weider is the Profit of their "faith" in the "Church of Great Genetics".  I've seen their superiority off the sauce.  Robbie Robinson may well be a cheat and a bit of a moocher decades ago he told me it was the drugs that made the difference.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2021, 08:56:48 PM »
Were the prescriptions hard to come by?

My grandfather said his doctor would write a script for any anabolic he wanted until the 80s.
True.

Tr55

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2021, 10:56:18 PM »
Part 2 Evan Singleton training and Interview.   Evan discusses his mind set before his heavy lifts and talks about his experience at Worlds strongest man competition