Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Best Protein - What is the best?

(1/8) > >>

444zoomer:
What would be your opinion for the best protein drink? I dont care about taste. I taking good good protein to take

Davidtheman100:

--- Quote from: 444zoomer on October 07, 2015, 09:06:54 PM ---What would be your opinion for the best protein drink? I dont care about taste. I taking good good protein to take

--- End quote ---

Eggwhites, chicken, doesn't matter...Just make sure you're getting enough protein and food.. but make sure you can afford plenty of drugs because this is what's gonna make the difference in your physique when you're eating enough and hitting the gym....

WOOO:

--- Quote from: Davidtheman100 on October 07, 2015, 10:38:03 PM ---Eggwhites, chicken, doesn't matter...Just make sure you're getting enough protein and food.. but make sure you can afford plenty of drugs because this is what's gonna make the difference in your physique when you're eating enough and hitting the gym....

--- End quote ---

;D

We really need to merge the roid and supplement boards. So much more honesty there

Sadovnik:
goat protein is pretty expansive . good good one.

WOOO:

--- Quote from: Sadovnik on November 16, 2015, 12:14:32 PM ---goat protein is pretty expansive . good good one.

--- End quote ---

::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version