Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Natural Bodybuilding

MONSTER TRICEPS! Ask JROD (Nattie BB CHAMP) Q & A

<< < (3/119) > >>

The True Adonis:

--- Quote from: njflex on October 13, 2006, 08:59:10 AM ---when people say bbing is genectic's it is,they have good genectic's to get lean,dry hardness,shape,don't know their wght class,when u put the size with all that then u have a great bber,these guy's have a part of it,if they are clean then they will not get the size the unnatural get and that conditioning,otherwise very good conditioning..

--- End quote ---

Conditioning CAN be MATCHED to any juicer by a LIFETIME NATURAL.

And ANYBODY can be 2-3 percent bodyfat.  ANYBODY.....Its just knowing how to get there.

I will show you all.  That is a promise and I want all of you to hold me to it.

The True Adonis:
My new pictures will be at a WAY WAY lower Bodyfat than the Mr. Getbig pictures.

McFarland:

--- Quote from: The True Adonis on October 13, 2006, 08:54:50 AM ---My next pictures that I post of my physique will be that lean and leaner.

Very impressive!

--- End quote ---

Yes, that was my point.  I wanna see what you're capable of, and this level of conditioning is about as good as you'll see anywhere, so there you go.  Let's see what you're made of.      

Euro-monster:

--- Quote from: The True Adonis on October 13, 2006, 09:02:32 AM ---My new pictures will be at a WAY WAY lower Bodyfat than the Mr. Getbig pictures.

--- End quote ---

I'll take you up on that...if it works WITHOUT losing to much muscle i will try it and see how it goes... :)

McFarland:
Here's a slight variation, you can see a little more of differet parts.  Simply amazing...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version