Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

Me

<< < (3/14) > >>

AVBG:
great chord c-sharp minor :)

c-sharp minor:
Youngblood is right on the money. Small joints and a low body fat.

I'm only 175 lbs at 5'8", and about 180 in the pics.  Not huge by any standards, and pics can be misleading. I like to think I'd be a little bigger if I was on the sauce, though.

I've gone up to 200 and looked like a lard ass. I've gone down to 155 and had striations in my ass. Bodybuilding has been a hobby of mine, as well as playing guitar, for the last 25 years. I'm looking more at living a healthy lifestyle than getting huge and competing, though I've been following pro BB'ing since I saw Pumping Iron back in the 70's.  Heck, I've been reading the boards for 5 years or so and only decided to post recently. There's always something interesting to read around here.

AVBG:

--- Quote from: c-sharp minor on March 14, 2007, 07:31:54 AM ---Let's see if this works.

That's me at 37 y/o. I'm 39 now, but no digicam to take new pics. Soon to be remedied.

Lifetime natty. ie no supps at all besides a multi-vitamin, and many, many rec drugs in my youth.  :D

Flame away.

--- End quote ---

fixed

SS:

--- Quote from: c-sharp minor on March 14, 2007, 12:22:52 PM ---Thanks for the compliments guys.

I was expecting to get ripped apart, seeing as this is GetBig, heh.  Flames are motivating, stops you from becoming complacent.

As far as being white - I live in Canada, it's always winter here. Global warming my a$$.

Oh, and I 'used to' have hair to my butt.  :P

--- End quote ---
no need to flame you........great build.

smaul:
Look great, no way you're natural though.  If you are at least there is hope for me!  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version