Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

The Official Dorian Yates Thread

<< < (3/42) > >>

trab:
Yates

slaveboy1980:
yates would have been bigger if he used more volume.

Mr Gethin:

--- Quote from: BigJ on June 30, 2007, 08:31:53 AM ---Yep. Leroy Davis was the guy.

Apparently they're no longer friends. I used to train at Temple Gym and Leroy used to run the place as a manager during the day.

I saw him a few months back when I was on my way to work - he's working as a brickie now or at least he was last time I heard.

--- End quote ---

They are friends now. I got both of the guys together when I shot Lewis Yates and Liam Davis training together when I flew over there at Christmas time. We sat in the Starbucks down the road and it was great to hear them both talk about old times. We then went to Temple which was the first time Leroy had been there for 7 years. He said the place looked very decent compared to back then  :)

pobrecito:
Dorian - the most intelligent and hardworking bodybuilding of all-times.

Mr Gethin:
Just got off the phone from Yates today. Simon Fan has been looking after Temple. Yates hasnt been there much over the past couple of week. He says he has moved into an area of Birmingham which is way too nice for him.
He will try to come to LA the week before the Olympia where he will be on the judging panel again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version