Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Negative Remarks ( Read before posting on this board )

<< < (3/12) > >>

wes:
In other words,this will be like a board that is similar to other sites...........moderate d,what a concept!! :)

Just kidding......well sort of!

Gotta` agree with wiggs..........way too many racial slurs.

chaos:
ID, are you basically the only active mod on this board or do Chick and Lift get involved also?

Maybe you should set up some sort of three strikes your out deal, I think cap86 just shitcanned "sevastase" for a month from the training board for "trolling".

I'm all for a positive place to post, but this is getbig ;D

The_Iron_Disciple:

--- Quote from: wes on November 01, 2007, 07:54:11 PM ---In other words,this will be like a board that is similar to other sites...........moderate d,what a concept!! :)

This Board will be different than all the other Boards ... it will be Moderated WELL.  ;) I don't think the Boards here at GetBig are Moderated as well as they should be.  :-\

AGREED ! You won't find that here.  :)

--- End quote ---

The_Iron_Disciple:

--- Quote from: chaos on November 01, 2007, 08:01:00 PM ---ID, are you basically the only active mod on this board or do Chick and Lift get involved also?

Good question. Since I've been Mod here ( a little over a Month and a Half ) I haven't seen either one of them.  :-\

Maybe you should set up some sort of three strikes your out deal, I think cap86 just shitcanned "sevastase" for a month from the training board for "trolling".

I like this Idea. I'll try to implement this. Thank you.  :)

I'm all for a positive place to post, but this is getbig ;D

Somehow I don't believe you ! LOL ! Your one of the craziest guys here at GetBig !  ;D

--- End quote ---

trab:

--- Quote from: wes on November 01, 2007, 07:54:11 PM ---In other words,this will be like a board that is similar to other sites...........moderate d,what a concept!! :)

--- End quote ---

Way beyond "slur". Outright attacks and they mean to hurt & degrade.
People can make fun of sum of their own racial stereotypes and others and have a little fun, but there's a clear point when
its meant to make them less human than the attacker.

Pointing out bullshit/news that is wrong/ Over The Top, with White or black or whatever ethnic group
shouldn't be stopped IMO. THAT is freedom of speech. but lumping all people in a class is wrong.
We are all individuals with some traits (good & bad) from our various cultural experiences.

But Illegal aliens deserve NO PROTECTED SPECIES STATUS. They should all be deported, and any talk regarding them that is
the truth should not be censored or altered to make them seem acceptable. They are law breakers and deserve
nothing but a cheap trip home, where ever that may be.
They should be refered to as Illegal Aliens not "Undocumented workers" etc

Pointing out the truth about sum things (Islam for eg) is also not wrong. Its speaking the truth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version