Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

Fatty McFarchkins transformation on day off from drinking paint and eatin rocks

<< < (11/12) > >>

Marty Champions:

--- Quote from: GetItOnNY on August 16, 2008, 10:05:25 AM ---What the hell, look at this pick?Who the hell has a lawmower in there house? Does this guy liveon the show Green Acres? lol.
Also, hire a maid, that house is a friggin mess.Tip one, if your going to take pics of yourself, atleast clean the room, or take the picture in a clean room.

--- End quote ---

everyone hates a good southerner thats why the north started the civil war! :D

Nap:
This is your worst since posting pictures on getbig. Everything shrunk, except your gyno. Whatever you do nowadays in terms of training/diet - do the opposite!

mazrim:
I think he's messing with us. These pics are probably before he started working out seriously(or not recent) and is going to post some much "improved" ones for the Getbig comp.

mcb650:

--- Quote from: mazrim on August 21, 2008, 06:37:23 AM ---I think he's messing with us. These pics are probably before he started working out seriously(or not recent) and is going to post some much "improved" ones for the Getbig comp.

--- End quote ---

Nah, I think they're recent. His physique's changed a lot since I first started reading these forums.

DK II:

--- Quote from: Nap on August 21, 2008, 02:25:15 AM ---This is your worst since posting pictures on getbig. Everything shrunk, except your gyno. Whatever you do nowadays in terms of training/diet - do the opposite!

--- End quote ---

100% spot on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version