Author Topic: The Adonis Diet Principles, Open-Source  (Read 131760 times)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
Re: The Adonis Diet Principles, Open-Source
« Reply #377 on: May 14, 2015, 08:26:03 PM »
What is the cheat meal/day rule?

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #378 on: January 07, 2016, 06:33:28 PM »
I read this thread a while back and was thoroughly amused.  I'd just like to throw in a tidbit I find amusing- Mike Mentzer also ascribes to the "calorie is a calorie" theory.  As the rest of his training and nutrition are based on fantasy, poor interpretations of bad political philosophy, and generally deranged thought proceses springing from 2 weeks of sleeplessness and heavy methamphetamine use, I'll just go ahead and modify one of my favorite quotes from Stepbrothers...

THIS DIET IS HORSESHIT!

like MIke was one of best ever, even if on roids, since all are, so who are  u to say shiiiit?
mike politics were awesome aand correct, viva ayn rand and objectivism
trump all theway

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #379 on: January 19, 2016, 05:14:14 PM »
I don`t.  Hope this helps.  You can choose to remain ignorant if you like.  Does not bother me one bit.  Its the same thing religious people do.  Blind to the facts and science.

Adonis how do you count the calories?  Do you have like packages of food laid out? or just kinda guess?

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #380 on: February 24, 2016, 09:40:46 PM »
As stated in the first post of this thread, this should not be a pissing match or throwing around of scientific articles. It should be based on comparative experience only. Any new input in this regard is appreciated.

Wave what do you think about durianrider and the low fat all carb fruit diet?  He claims more calories can be consumed and as long as fat n sodum held to very small amount, you lose weight steadily.  durianrider on youtube

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #381 on: February 25, 2016, 01:35:49 AM »
Wavelength was a good man