Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info

Fast Food Contingency Plan

(1/5) > >>

240 or bust:
I'm getting serious about this BBing thing. I know nutrition is 80% of the battle, and I'm working to ensure I don't miss a meal and don't eat garbage.

My question is, if you're on the road, no access to good food, and you need a quality meal... and you have to hit a drive thru... which place/menu item would you recommend?

I know we never should, but I know there will be times when we all have to do it. So far, I'm thinking wendys (2 plain baked potatoes and maybe a plain grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce).  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

wicknilly:
eat the sandwich without the bread and no mayo

bigjay80:

--- Quote from: wicknilly on May 05, 2005, 09:27:09 AM ---eat the sandwich without the bread and no mayo

--- End quote ---

Yeap.  Maybe even two sandwiches hold the bread and mayo. 

littleguns:
I generally go for a plain potato and a small chili and smother the chili on the potato....only 5-6 gms of fat in total or just a plain chicken breast (which was mentioned) and potato with chives..

The Jackel:

--- Quote from: littleguns on May 05, 2005, 09:57:49 AM ---I generally go for a plain potato and a small chili and smother the chili on the potato....only 5-6 gms of fat in total or just a plain chicken breast (which was mentioned) and potato with chives..

--- End quote ---

That is exactly what I do  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version