Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

this years comp pics of jeffrey.

<< < (20/20)

ARMZ:
ok. Did I read this right?   5'11" 270 off season?  and a superheavy when competing?  and top 3 at the nats?  Please tell me what national this was and where. and those weight claims, hmm please tell me you're kidding.

jeffrey.:

--- Quote from: ARMZ on February 27, 2006, 05:00:11 PM ---ok. Did I read this right?   5'11" 270 off season?  and a superheavy when competing?  and top 3 at the nats?  Please tell me what national this was and where. and those weight claims, hmm please tell me you're kidding.

--- End quote ---
nabba australia '04-'05..........um here is a pic of me off season next luke who is close 2 300lbs....so yes i am the weight i say....

jeffrey.:
i was 215lbs in '04....224lbs in '05...and hopefully about 230 this year....don't know why that is hard to believe ???

alexxx:
cause you look at least 100 pds less!

ARMZ:

--- Quote from: jeffrey. on February 27, 2006, 05:44:04 PM ---nabba australia '04-'05..........um here is a pic of me off season next luke who is close 2 300lbs....so yes i am the weight i say....

--- End quote ---

Ok.  Then I gotta go on your scale then. Cause if your 270, I gotta be over 300. I also gotta hit up some nationals there too. Hope I pass for an aussie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version