Author Topic: Me w/ Jay  (Read 23558 times)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
Re: Me w/ Jay
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2006, 01:40:18 AM »
Don't ya understand Weed...it is not your picture that is funny.That isn't what I laugh at you about.I never said I looked great.I laugh at some of your jackass responses.Not your pic.

Everyone take a good long look at how gtbro1 is acting.................. .............just like a coward.  I also love how he said he didn't have one pic of himself, but he has already posted several pictures of his cars. 

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2006, 02:26:59 AM »
Everyone take a good long look at how gtbro1 is acting.................. .............just like a coward.  I also love how he said he didn't have one pic of himself, but he has already posted several pictures of his cars. 

You are right Weed.I am a coward.You have terified me beyond belief.Why oh why would I ever want to piss  highly intelegent,tough as nails,hardcore bodybuilder, such as yourself, off???!! Oh won't you please forgive me.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2006, 09:59:42 AM »
He took down the picture after we started making fun of Him about it...Well guess what..IT'S STUCK THERE FOREVER NOW!

You've been shown out as the chubby non-muscular queer looking monkey that you really are and all of the shit you talk just goes to show...Talk is cheap..If you worked your body half as much as your worked your fingers you'd be a monster!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2006, 10:06:06 AM »
lol @ the irony of this comment ;)

lol....yeah I just noticed who posted that.

Bast175

« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2006, 11:57:49 AM »
"stamina move: 38" means he can suck dick for 38 minutes without stopping.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2006, 12:58:13 PM »
You are right Weed.I am a coward.You have terified me beyond belief.Why oh why would I ever want to piss  highly intelegent,tough as nails,hardcore bodybuilder, such as yourself, off???!! Oh won't you please forgive me.

"intelegent"

I win.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2006, 01:41:59 PM »
hahh you look horrible.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2006, 01:49:05 PM »
hahh you look horrible.

According to him he's a "Monster"! ::)

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2006, 04:42:30 PM »
hahh you look horrible.

You don't know shit. 

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2006, 05:23:56 PM »
He don't know shit? At least Adonis looks like he actually lifts, unlike you. Why don't you do like your shirt ,you know the one you bought in the Jr. Men's dept, that says, "Shut the "F" up & train" You should never speak again, on any subject , esp BB'ing , you look like the winner of the "Bob's Big Boy" look-a-like contest.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2006, 08:10:11 PM »
Adonis what do you think is the best thing for bigger triceps?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2006, 10:55:28 PM »

He uses the Adobe principle for fast growth.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2006, 11:09:30 PM »
He don't know shit? At least Adonis looks like he actually lifts, unlike you. Why don't you do like your shirt ,you know the one you bought in the Jr. Men's dept, that says, "Shut the "F" up & train" You should never speak again, on any subject , esp BB'ing , you look like the winner of the "Bob's Big Boy" look-a-like contest.

Whatever you say. 

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2006, 11:26:43 PM »

Where's your pic LLES?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2006, 01:36:08 AM »

I think a plate loaded dip machine is the best.  Reverse close-grip clark presses and good old pressdowns.

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 01:53:57 AM »
I think a plate loaded dip machine is the best.  Reverse close-grip clark presses and good old pressdowns.

What the hell would you know

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2006, 05:01:26 AM »

What the hell would you know

A little bit more than you obviously...

BTW take a picture with your shirt off so we can make fun of your sagging manboobs!

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2006, 05:20:49 AM »

Whatever you say. 

Damn right whatever I say, Lardass.Anytime you want to step onstage or come to the gym w/me let me know , I'll bury your ass in both. You ain't sh*t but fat-boy wannabe. Your screen name is as pathetic as your picture. Trying to project yourself as something your not, cannot be & will never be. Stick to photo-shopping your pics, it's the only chance you'll ever have.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2006, 05:49:32 AM »

Do they still have those?

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2006, 05:52:26 AM »
what's a clark press?

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2006, 08:02:10 AM »
Do they still have those?

not many, but in my travels, I occasionally run across one.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2006, 08:04:22 AM »

Where's your pic LLES?

Sorry, I will not be your jacking material. I thought of a better name for you ,it suits you better, Weedoutthecarbs. Look closely at Adonis, fat-boy,You can tell He does train, He doesn't need little cute shirts to tell people he works out or in your case attempts too , you little bug-eyed midget. Seriously, I've seen JC up close, they say he's 5'9 & in my opinion that's generous, so that would make you what, about 5'6 maybe 5'7. I take shits bigger than you, waitaminute, I knew I knew you, I flushed you about a month ago, you are a dump I took ,aren't you ?

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2006, 08:20:36 AM »

Sorry, I will not be your jacking material. I thought of a better name for you ,it suits you better, Weedoutthecarbs. Look closely at Adonis, fat-boy,You can tell He does train, He doesn't need little cute shirts to tell people he works out or in your case attempts too , you little bug-eyed midget. Seriously, I seen JC up close, they say he's 5'9 & in my opinion that's generous, so that would make you what, about 5'6 maybe 5'7. I take shits bigger than you, waitaminute, I knew I knew you, I flushed you about a month ago, you are a dump I took ,aren't you ?

At least I don't "help" up and coming bodybuilders. 

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2006, 08:25:05 AM »
That's because you don't have jack-shit to contribute. You have Zero knowledge.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2006, 08:54:22 AM »
Post a picture of yourself without a shirt doing a "most muscular" pose weedoutheweak.

Funny name.."weedoutheweak"...You'd be the one who got weeded out!