Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Positive Bodybuilding Discussion & Talk

Let's get abs

<< < (3/3)

fista34:
I have seen guys walk into a gym do an hour of ab work and go home. The entire dvd have been made about ab training, and anybody seems to consider a workout complete without ab specific work. Now i get it there are few things in this world more coveted than a shredded 6 pack but here's the problem we are to fat for ti to matter. You have your abs and then you have bally fat It doesn't matter how perfect your ab development is if they are always covered by fat.

oldtimer1:
I really like ab wheel roll outs. Did them consistently for over two years but I suspect they contributed to my shoulder problems. It's a lot of leverage on shoulder joint in the outstretch arms.

lamarclark09:
I’d prefer leg Raise rather than anything else as they are good in increasing muscular development, and functional strength

oldtimer1:

--- Quote from: lamarclark09 on June 21, 2023, 11:56:50 PM ---I’d prefer leg Raise rather than anything else as they are good in increasing muscular development, and functional strength

--- End quote ---

Lately I have been doing leg raises on an incline board. I'm feeling them more than hanging leg raises.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version