Author Topic: The World's Greatest Natural Bodybuilder??  (Read 70638 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: The World's Greatest Natural Bodybuilder??
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2006, 10:31:45 AM »
you contradict yourself by saying, "I will not judge anyone that has gyno (EXCEPT RONNIE AND JOHNNY) because you KNOW they are using stuff.  When did Ronnie or Johnny tell you they were using stuff?  Obviously they are, but what I'm saying is if you know they are how do you know this guy is not?  You don't know, it's pure speculation. 

bigandbrolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2006, 11:32:33 AM »
because he was my training partner for 4 years before i moved to los angeles.  training partners usually communicate on the supplements they are using.  when you train as hard as we did most people would assume that we were juicing but it was just a matter of pushing each other beyond their limits. he was and is the best training partner i've ever had. 

my intensions of stating johnny and ronnie was not judgemental, i was just stating the obvious to being on top of the ifbb in which no drug free athlete can accopmplish these days.  maybe the word juge was wrongfully placed but it is fact.

to look like that and be in your mid forties is an accomplisment of it self.
I am a grown ass man

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2006, 11:58:40 AM »
The guy has a terrific physique, no doubt.  More and more in BB we are seeing physiques that simply get better and better.  When I was 18 competing in mens shows the norm was 23 or so to turn pro...it obviously isn't like that anymore.  Hey if he is natural, and wishes to compete in natural shows then he should get the gyno fixed, regardless.  Wth gyno like that I'm not the first one to bring it up, believe me. 

Rougestan

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2010, 01:31:45 AM »
i would say frank zane  ;) he's natural all the way 
Train Big Grow Big..

rahulsaxena90

« Reply #54 on: October 10, 2016, 03:20:01 AM »
it is such inspirational for us

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2016, 08:12:10 AM »
i would say frank zane  ;) he's natural all the way 
that´s why he gets his nickname "the chemnist"

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2016, 08:21:06 AM »
No one can say who really was the best "natural Bodybuilder" of all time.....some are lying...others maybe not ?

in the mid-late 80´s there was that Athlete from Haiti, who moved to the US, and won the "universe 80 kg title at the world Championship in Tokio" and his Pro-Card, J.P. Guillaume....his legs where very good, his upper Body wasn´t that massive, but all over Quality muscles. I´m really not sure if this guy really was doing what he was praying. "natural Bodybuilding" !

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2016, 08:22:24 AM »
No one can say who really was the best "natural Bodybuilder" of all time.....some are lying...others maybe not ?

in the mid-late 80´s there was that Athlete from Haiti, who moved to the US, and won the "universe 80 kg title at the world Championship in Tokio" and his Pro-Card, J.P. Guillaume....his legs where very good, his upper Body wasn´t that massive, but all over Quality muscles. I´m really not sure if this guy really was doing what he was praying. "natural Bodybuilding" !

he had great arms,small frame,ripped great shape...guillame..

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2016, 08:28:28 AM »
he had great arms,small frame,ripped great shape...guillame..

he trained in our gym a whole week.....cause he was the guestposer of a national Qualifier (IFBB), think it was around 1987.
The owner of this Gym was a IFBB-Official in the 80´s and 90´s. My friend Thomas Scheu still Training in this gym and hope to make his comeback (had an accident last November, serious injuries) at this years Master World Championship in the "Dom-Rep" (Santo Domingo).

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2016, 08:32:31 AM »
he trained in our gym a whole week.....cause he was the guestposer of a national Qualifier (IFBB), think it was around 1987.
The owner of this Gym was a IFBB-Official in the 80´s and 90´s. My friend Thomas Scheu still Training in this gym and hope to make his comeback (had an accident last November, serious injuries) at this years Master World Championship in the "Dom-Rep" (Santo Domingo).

scheu has/had great build...great lines...

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: October 12, 2016, 09:16:31 AM »
but he ripped both Patella-Tendoms in that accident, which happend in his home shortly after waking up on the day of the German Qualification last year for the world-championship (Seniors & Juniors in Bochum). He fall down the stairs....and sh.. happenend.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #61 on: October 12, 2016, 09:28:00 AM »
but he ripped both Patella-Tendoms in that accident, which happend in his home shortly after waking up on the day of the German Qualification last year for the world-championship (Seniors & Juniors in Bochum). He fall down the stairs....and sh.. happenend.
:-\OUCH....

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2016, 11:08:27 PM »
Thomas Scheu did his first geustposing at a ifbb-show (intern. Bavarian champ. in Erlangen/near Nürnberg) last Weekend. He´s now 9 days out of the German qualification for the Seniors-world Championships in Santo Domingo/DomRep in early December.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2016, 08:55:32 AM »
Thomas Scheu did his first geustposing at a ifbb-show (intern. Bavarian champ. in Erlangen/near Nürnberg) last Weekend. He´s now 9 days out of the German qualification for the Seniors-world Championships in Santo Domingo/DomRep in early December.

great bber but he's not natural big man,,,

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2017, 08:12:18 AM »
I don't believe this guy is natural! Sorry but it is my opinion!

Agreed....Most of these guys are blatant liars....jeez...what is wrong with people?