Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Pictures of Members & More

Pics of Matt C.

<< < (3/40) > >>

toodzl4u:
Some of the opinionated spouting off in your posts I thought you would have a lot of mature muscle.......what you have is certainly a start though.

The True Adonis:

--- Quote from: Matt C on October 03, 2006, 05:41:51 PM ---Here are some to start off with.  These pictures were taken without a pump.  My weight is in the 190s and I am bulking right now (or trying to) and obviously not in condition.  I would like to hit 200 as I have been there before, and that is where I plateau.

I am pleased with my physique and know I could get in good condition if I wanted to.  My only concern is my chest which looks like a sunken treasure despite a bench press one rep max of well over 300 pounds.  I will post some more pics as I progress taken from the front and with a pump.

--- End quote ---

Not bad but I wouldnt go to the 200s if I were you.

You have probably 40 lbs to lose or so from here.  Getting in the 200s will just make it worse with more to lose.

Matt C:
Adam,

I would like to be 210 in the same condition as I am now.  At 200 I was in the same condition and I know I was fat by bodybuilding competition standards but I could still see striations in my delts.

Remember, it's not a matter of gaining 10 pounds of new mass - it's muscle memory.  That's why I know I can do it without getting fat.  Now 210 is another story.  Give me a month or so of catch up and I will back in the low 200s.

I think you also might be forgetting the difference a pump makes.  I'm going to use this post to post more pics and strength clips.  I'm not one to spout a claim and not follow through with it.  I'll see about getting a clip of me doing 300 pounds on the flat bench for 5-8 and some clips of me doing shoulder presses with the 100s+.

Now there are comments here both good and bad and I appreciate all of them but here's the thing: I never claimed genetic superiority and I never had an ego about anything.  All I said is that pro bodybuilders in general are in large part the way they are due to drugs.  I think it's safe to say I am probably holding more lean muscle than Kevin Levrone is right now even looking as I do.  Pros are people just like the rest of us and be weary of claims of them being so superior.  That's my point.

I will post a clip though and I think you will see that I'm closer to lean than I am to fat right now.  A pump makes a huge difference.

Ice Princess:
 :o

The True Adonis:

--- Quote from: Matt C on October 04, 2006, 12:03:04 PM ---Adam,

I would like to be 210 in the same condition as I am now.  At 200 I was in the same condition and I know I was fat by bodybuilding competition standards but I could still see striations in my delts.

Remember, it's not a matter of gaining 10 pounds of new mass - it's muscle memory.  That's why I know I can do it without getting fat.  Now 210 is another story.  Give me a month or so of catch up and I will back in the low 200s.

I think you also might be forgetting the difference a pump makes.  I'm going to use this post to post more pics and strength clips.  I'm not one to spout a claim and not follow through with it.  I'll see about getting a clip of me doing 300 pounds on the flat bench for 5-8 and some clips of me doing shoulder presses with the 100s+.

Now there are comments here both good and bad and I appreciate all of them but here's the thing: I never claimed genetic superiority and I never had an ego about anything.  All I said is that pro bodybuilders in general are in large part the way they are due to drugs.  I think it's safe to say I am probably holding more lean muscle than Kevin Levrone is right now even looking as I do.  Pros are people just like the rest of us and be weary of claims of them being so superior.  That's my point.

I will post a clip though and I think you will see that I'm closer to lean than I am to fat right now.  A pump makes a huge difference.

--- End quote ---

I think you look great and are one of the top naturals on here.
But you will see when you diet all the way down that you will need to lose around 40 lbs.

No shame in admitting it.  You have great muscularity and will look pretty impressive once you diet down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version