Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1432563 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #650 on: September 17, 2021, 11:57:55 AM »
Not yet. Later. I'm the opposite of you as far as work out timing. My preference is to workout in the evening shortly before going to bed....not that I work out hard enough to become exhausted.  :)

I can't train the way i do in a crowded place with vanity bro lifters and idiots on their phones just taking up space.  Most of those clowns go at night.  When I train, I usually the entire place mostly to myself for 30-45 minutes and people then start coming in around 6 am 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #651 on: September 17, 2021, 12:00:59 PM »
Who expoed me.you?

You `re inconsequential you homo.

Boring....all you do is the post the same boring suppoedly funny inults towards people you dont like.

You contribute nothing but shit to the board loser.

So far, I've not seen evidence that there is anyone he likes....least of all himself. Just imagine the insults he spews when looking in the mirror. He's a sad, sad hate filled pathetic excuse for a human being.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #652 on: September 17, 2021, 12:08:19 PM »
This thread will ultimately be a success if we can make peace amongst feuding GB'rs and get Shizzo to commit to exercising on a regular basis and make a path to better health.

The thread would be a whopping success if the only thing it accomplished was getting Shizzo to exercise more than his keyboarding fingers every once in a while....even once a month would be really something special.  :)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #653 on: September 17, 2021, 12:15:16 PM »
So far, I've not seen evidence that there is anyone he likes....least of all himself. Just imagine the insults he spews when looking in the mirror. He's a sad, sad hate filled pathetic excuse for a human being.

99% of this board thinks you are a creepy pedophile pervert.

Your opinion here means nothing.

You force yourself into threads like you have something to add, all the while not realizing the entire board despises you.

Die abruptly.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #654 on: September 17, 2021, 12:17:20 PM »
Yes he`s a friendless loser who despises what he is so he tries extra hard to compensate for that by intimidating people online....in real life he probably never goes outside.

Hey Chihuahua, you still trying your hardest to find a Getbig buddy who doesn’t think you’re full of shit?

How bad is it when Shizzo turns you down and you have to run into Primehomosexual’s arms?

LOL

Chihuahua

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #655 on: September 17, 2021, 12:17:58 PM »
Kamali's coach clearly one of the best...

Hmmm....🤔
WTF?  Kamali looks like he has a cock growing inside his quad.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #656 on: September 17, 2021, 12:19:08 PM »
I can't train the way i do in a crowded place with vanity bro lifters and idiots on their phones just taking up space.  Most of those clowns go at night.  When I train, I usually the entire place mostly to myself for 30-45 minutes and people then start coming in around 6 am

I get what you are saying. I make it a point to avoid the gym between 3:30 pm and 8:30 pm. One reason for this is that I am too impatient to wait to use equipment. It annoys the heck out of me when someone uses up space and equipment spending 10 minutes between sets texting on their phones. Good thing I'm non-violent because I really want to grab their cell phone out of their hand and stomp on it or throw it out an open window.

When you are getting ready to go to bed around 9:00 pm is when I head to the gym or workout at home. I've in deep slumber rem sleep during time  you are at the gym. But then being retired, I have the luxury on not having to spend several hours a day making a living. 

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #657 on: September 17, 2021, 12:21:13 PM »
I get what you are saying. I make it a point to avoid the gym between 3:30 pm and 8:30 pm. One reason for this is that I am too impatient to wait to use equipment. It annoys the heck out of me when someone uses up space and equipment spending 10 minutes between sets texting on their phones. Good thing I'm non-violent because I really want to grab their cell phone out of their hand and stomp on it or throw it out an open window.

When you are getting ready to go to bed around 9:00 pm is when I head to the gym or workout at home. I've in deep slumber rem sleep during time  you are at the gym. But then being retired, I have the luxury on not having to spend several hours a day making a living.

I, I, I, I, I, me, me, I, I, my, my, me, me, me, I, I, I….

Zero fucking self-awareness.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #658 on: September 17, 2021, 12:21:34 PM »
My girl said the semi flexed from today looks Better don’t worry will shave for the contest but I don’t look like Kamala thanks god lol

looking down sized today.. is your anorexia flaring up today or crohns?

one pec is bigger than the other you should try unilateral movements.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #659 on: September 17, 2021, 12:23:43 PM »
looking down sized today.. is your anorexia flaring up today or crohns?

one pec is bigger than the other you should try unilateral movements.

The word you are looking for is shredded

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #660 on: September 17, 2021, 12:25:16 PM »

less shredded that normal.. is the crohons acting up or anorexia?

also try unilateral movements my coach george farah who used to be a police officer told me this trick

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: September 17, 2021, 12:27:15 PM »
Yes he`s a friendless loser who despises what he is so he tries extra hard to compensate for that by intimidating people online....in real life he probably never goes outside.

Gross... is officially on my ignore list now. Negative people like him are such downers, they aren't worth anyone's time.

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #662 on: September 17, 2021, 12:30:45 PM »
It's not like I don't surf, snowboard, free dive, and mountain bike people just see a weight lifter and assume they don't have any coordination and athletic ability its nonsense I enjoy lots of sports.

There is no way you surf. Your'e a kook. I'd love to see you try to paddle out at Hatteras on a day the waves were head high. You wouldn't even be able to paddle out past the breakers without your lungs and arms gassing out on you. Teenage kids surf over head waves in the outer banks all the time. You have no cardio or functional strength, and you know it. Since you love to make gay videos, how about you make a gay video of you jogging for one mile. Just one mile. You couldn't do it

And don't use your knee's as an excuse

Just do it, kook

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #663 on: September 17, 2021, 12:35:43 PM »
Getbig is a brutal and heartless place.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #664 on: September 17, 2021, 12:36:36 PM »
Getbig is a brutal and heartless place.

Thats why its still and will forever be the best website on the web.  The last bastion of free speech and old school.   GB forever! 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #665 on: September 17, 2021, 12:43:51 PM »
Thats why its still and will forever be the best website on the web.  The last bastion of free speech and old school.   GB forever! 

This.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: September 17, 2021, 01:01:12 PM »
There is no way you surf. Your'e a kook. I'd love to see you try to paddle out at Hatteras on a day the waves were head high. You wouldn't even be able to paddle out past the breakers without your lungs and arms gassing out on you. Teenage kids surf over head waves in the outer banks all the time. You have no cardio or functional strength, and you know it. Since you love to make gay videos, how about you make a gay video of you jogging for one mile. Just one mile. You couldn't do it

And don't use your knee's as an excuse

Just do it, kook

I moved from the OBX to Maui then back. I have been to Costa Rico, Peru, Dominican, Puerto Rico etc etc I have surfed overhead waves all over the damn world. My family built Oceanfront in the obx in the 1970's I took the house off the market and lived in it for years before moving to Maui. I am also a certified free diver. That means a 5 minute breath hold and 120 foot single breath dive. Shit I swam competitive swim team year round from 3-13 years old. I have towed into S curves in Hatteras. I have surfed Jaws on Maui. I can do double back flip double loop on a kiteboard. There ain't no Kooks here bra I am a waterman

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #667 on: September 17, 2021, 01:02:52 PM »
Very cool, Bhanky.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #668 on: September 17, 2021, 01:04:39 PM »

You are regressing.

Holding a good 40 pounds of water.

Not counting your XXXXXL head.

How is the Slin working?

You look more bloated at least.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #669 on: September 17, 2021, 01:08:56 PM »
I used to try and drown myself in the Ocean it can't be done

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #670 on: September 17, 2021, 01:10:08 PM »
Few men look good in beards and even fewer women.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: September 17, 2021, 01:14:55 PM »
Cool story hanky.

It was interesting the first 17 times you told it.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #672 on: September 17, 2021, 01:22:00 PM »
Still haven’t shaved or brushed my hair but did 2 sets of flat bench warmup for 30 reps followed by 4 working sets of 20 then 2 sets of cable crossovers 20 reps and 2 sets of tricep press downs 25 reps

Looking jakked bhank

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #673 on: September 17, 2021, 01:23:49 PM »
Go eat some grass clippings you fucking hillbilly.

Hahahaha hes to busy huffing paint.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: September 17, 2021, 01:27:03 PM »
I used to try and drown myself in the Ocean it can't be done

Cool pics