Author Topic: Diet is hard work!  (Read 3228 times)

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
Diet is hard work!
« on: September 02, 2007, 06:05:23 PM »
Man I'm having trouble working out this cutting diet thing. Couple of mates at the gym I'm at that have been BBing for a while and have been on cycles once or twice a year have tried to give me suggestions to help, but to be honest what they eat would be bulking for me lol :o. I have a new respect for guys like Jrod and BabyHerc and anyone else that has ever competed, juice or not 8). Takes soooo much discipline to eat clean all the time and not eat too much. Man this is hard work, i think it will take me a few years to get this whole cutting diet thing right :P.

Just had to get that off my chest, and give props to all you guys that compete :).

jakeflips

• Getbig II
Re: Diet is hard work!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 12:46:40 AM »
Well, good luck to you in your endeavors.  I understand where you are coming from, only I'm just the opposite.  I have to eat tons of food to gain weight, but for some reason, when it's not clean, I don't really gain.  So I have to eat large meals all day, but clean foods.  Needless to say, it gets old.  But, that is the price we pay for great bodies.  I'm hoping to get a camera to show you guys what I look like for feedback.  I'll continue to update and take any criticism.  These boards can really be one of the things to help us all attain much greater physiques.

I hope everyone out there following a diet is sticking to it and doing well!

-Jake

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 11:34:35 PM »
Yeah cheers jake, diet is such a hard thing to get the hang of as everyone is differant 8). I added a few carbs over the last couple of days, i think i was having a lack of carb meltdown over the weekend  ;D ;D ;D.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2007, 07:45:28 AM »
The dieting is the hard bit,the training is enjoyment :D I have been dieting for 18 1/2 weeks now.Last comp is on saturday so I can't wait to get back to normal and put a bit of size on.It's been so long since I had a night out my mates must think I'm dead or married ;D

jakeflips

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2007, 07:41:36 PM »
Good luck this weekend jonno, I hope you do well!  I could only imagine how eager you are to finally eat some "junk" food. 

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 12:19:45 AM »
Thanks,mate.Just want to be able to eat until I'm full rather than still feeling hungry after a meal.

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 01:23:55 AM »
Thanks,mate.Just want to be able to eat until I'm full rather than still feeling hungry after a meal.

Hahaha yeah I'm starting to understand what you mean by that, and i'm not even really dieting hardcore ;D. Oh and good luck as well mate 8).