Author Topic: Dark Horse ?  (Read 1517 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Dark Horse ?
« on: September 26, 2007, 02:56:41 AM »
There's obviously a lot of talk about the upcoming Mr. Olympia Contest ... and FOR GOOD REASON ! I'm not going to ask you the usual questions like, " What's Your Top 10 Prediction's " and/or " Who Do You Think Will Win This Year's Olympia ", etc ( I could go on and on ... you get the point ). Let's ask a different question that has YET to be asked ... who's your Dark Horse ? Personally, I like Toney Freeman. Bodybuilding, from what I understand, is attempting to go back to a aesthetically-pleasing physique ... and in my honest opinion, neither Jay nor Ronnie represent that with their current physiques. Toney DOES ... and HELL, even Wolf does ( although Wolf needs more time ... give or take a few years  ;) ) and Victor, to some degree ! Anyways, the " X-Man " is my Dark Horse and I feel, confidently, that he will be in the Top 5 at this year's Olympia due to his aesthetically-pleasing physique ... not only that, but he CLEARLY had the Mass to play with the Big Boys ! Mark my words, Friends ! The X-Man is coming !  ;)   

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Dark Horse ?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 05:22:16 PM »
I think Dave Henry could suprise alot of people.  If he comes in shredded, he could suprise sneak into the top 10.. Its a deep field so its tough, alone he looks great but when he stands next to the monsters (Ronnie, Jay etc..) he gets lost in the crowd. That and the fact he's like 5 feet tall

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 03:58:01 AM »
I'd go with Toney Freeman also, and Dennis Wolf. Both of these guys have the physiques that will better bodybuilding, Tall, small waist, a mass monster but still aesthetic. I'm confident Wolf will be a Mr.O one day, as the one thing he definitely has on his side is time.
No doubt about it...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 06:32:45 AM »
only the white horse matters.