Author Topic: Ridiculous pictures in the new Flex!  (Read 12803 times)

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: Ridiculous pictures in the new Flex!
« Reply #100 on: February 20, 2007, 07:35:40 AM »
Yes. Very impressive. He's the best un-tested benchpresser in the world, and credit to him for doing his thing instead of trying to cheat like the Russians and Coan did.

Here's the best ever, James Henderson:

-Hedge

Agree, Henderson also benched a raw 711?

And what about Kaz, 661 @ age 19, those guys are true genetic monsters.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: February 20, 2007, 07:49:24 AM »
Agree, Henderson also benched a raw 711?

And what about Kaz, 661 @ age 19, those guys are true genetic monsters.
Kaz wasn't 19 when he benched 661 you fuccking moron.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Ridiculous pictures in the new Flex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #102 on: February 20, 2007, 07:51:31 AM »
Lol, ok, let's first look at your board name; what's the matter, can't build any muscle clean?

Ok, let's get past that, now, as you can't even spell the word "off" correctly, I will not assume you have a high I.Q., but I would hope you are at least intelligent enough to realize what you are spewing is just pure stupidity. 

Alas, it probably ain't gonna happen, and that is just a pity...

Oh, and post a picture of yourself so we can see what you have accomplished with your incredible fervor for bodybuilding and your use of anabolics (I have to assume you use based upon your screen name).

Sigh... this coming from a 180lb. monster who's range of motion is 3", where's that famous video of you trying to t-bar row that everyone was making fun of a few weeks ago??, I've posted pics on here before I don't see the point in doing it again, I don't see what difference it makes since we're arguing about powerlifting.

Oh, and my IQ was measured at 144 when I was in high school, but thanks for trying :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Ridiculous pictures in the new Flex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2007, 07:53:34 AM »
Sigh... this coming from a 180lb. monster who's range of motion is 3", where's that famous video of you trying to t-bar row that everyone was making fun of a few weeks ago??, I've posted pics on here before I don't see the point in doing it again, I don't see what difference it makes since we're arguing about powerlifting.

Oh, and my IQ was measured at 144 when I was in high school, but thanks for trying :)

gotta agree with you here, Chris is a little bitch.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2007, 10:52:44 AM »
Kaz wasn't 19 when he benched 661 you fuccking moron.

No he wasn't. Thx, you fuccking moron.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #105 on: February 20, 2007, 03:35:11 PM »
That's a no lift. No stop on the chest, also looked like he lifted his ass off the bench.

-Hedge

one of the problems with mendy is he gets SO much leeway from the judges. in almost every video i've seen, the judge doesn't actual wait to see a pause, he just tries to time yelling "PRESS!" so he says it right when the bar makes contact. and the shirted videos are pretty similar, not to mention he shoots straight back into the supports. henderson and chabot for raw, big gene for shirted.  8)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #106 on: February 20, 2007, 03:55:36 PM »
Mariusz is the best strength athlete in the world... all round perfect athlete.
S