Author Topic: If you look pathetic off the drugs you will look pathetic on drugs!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9845 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: If you look pathetic off the drugs you will look pathetic on drugs!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2007, 04:35:04 PM »
Cute, trying to fit in... do you know who GH15 really is?

Yes but that doesnt mean you need to be on drugs and not train at all naturally...... just because you are dating a she-male doesnt mean you have to take it out on me fat boy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2007, 04:35:12 PM »
True... guys like Gh15 and sevastase cant even have 14 inch arms without juice pathetic
hahahahahaha, GH15 makes it sound like it's impossible to even get out of bed and brush your teeth without steroids ::) he's pathetic, Lee Priest himself has said that he's actually stronger when he's clean and i never used to understand that statement but i do now, too many guys come off juice and automatically think, "i can't train hard" and they stop training altogether.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2007, 04:36:51 PM »
Cute, trying to fit in... do you know who GH15 really is?
i don't care if GH15 is Dennis James, Markus Ruhl, Ronnie Coleman, whoever, i'm saying here and now that his attitude sucks and that if he thinks that you NEED STEROIDS TO EVEN GO TO THE GYM THAT HE'S PATHETIC.

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2007, 04:39:27 PM »
i don't care if GH15 is Dennis James, Markus Ruhl, Ronnie Coleman, whoever, i'm saying here and now that his attitude sucks and that if he thinks that you NEED STEROIDS TO EVEN GO TO THE GYM THAT HE'S PATHETIC.

most steroids user that I know are like this

Alex23

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2007, 04:41:06 PM »
Yes but that doesnt mean you need to be on drugs and not train at all naturally...... just because you are dating a she-male doesnt mean you have to take it out on me fat boy

ok "benjamin" ::) .. btw, unreal display of jealousy. She really fucked up your minds... everybody knows by now it was a gimmick. Brutal being out of the loop.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2007, 04:41:35 PM »
most steroids user that I know are like this
that's pitiful, it's just the state of our society today, ther's a drug to wake up, a drug to sleep, a drug to get an erection, a drug to calm you down, a drug for depression, a drug to gain weight, a drug to lose weight, drugs for everything.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2007, 04:43:21 PM »
ok "benjamin" ::) .. btw, unreal display of jealousy. She really fucked up your minds... everybody knows by now it was a gimmick. Brutal being out of the loop.  

Okay "Alex23"  ::) ::) Is that your goal for bodyfat percentage.... dont worry your only 15 points off

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2007, 04:44:01 PM »
that's pitiful, it's just the state of our society today, ther's a drug to wake up, a drug to sleep, a drug to get an erection, a drug to calm you down, a drug for depression, a drug to gain weight, a drug to lose weight, drugs for everything.

God help me, I agree with every single word of a Squadfather post...

I need to go lie down.  :-\

Alex23

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2007, 04:44:21 PM »

I know a national level guy who doesn't get out of the house to go "clubing" on friday night without popping a couple of whatever oral he has at the moment...  Didn't realized gh15 was proning the same shit...

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2007, 04:44:52 PM »
simple fact of the matter, using drugs aint' gonna make you gigantic.  They'll help but you have to know how to train and eat.  There are guys like Phil Heath and paul dillet who are exceptions to the rule but for the most part if you're huge you have to work pretty hard.  

Let's take a guy who's 6'4, 130lbs and is a total ectomorph..put him on juice and give him no additional direction and you know what...he's gonna be a 140lbs ectomorph at the end of the day.

you either have it or you don't and drugs don't make you have it.

nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2007, 04:45:14 PM »
God help me, I agree with every single word of a Squadfather post...

I need to go lie down.  :-\
sounds like you're a right thinking kind of guy then, anyway here's a perfect example of a pathetic little mentally weak wimp

...you start feeling fever like symptoms, just feel your body growing. Shit ...it's a gram of enethate. :)...I went from 180 to 200 in a few short weeks...:)...I've been there before so it's naturally a faster occuring process. Last week i gained 10 lbs...1 gram kicking in plus force feeding.
hahaha, what a joke.

Alex23

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »
Okay "Alex23"  ::) ::) Is that your goal for bodyfat percentage.... dont worry your only 15 points off

Hahahahaha.... I think I just figured out who you are benjamin 8)

Welcome back ;D

Stavios

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2007, 04:46:51 PM »

funniest guy I know: 24 years old, only 190 lbs at 5'9 but very good physique and pretty lean. The guy has never train legs in his life cause he don't want them to be sore when he goes to the clubs ( almost every day of the week).
he went to the hospital like 7 or 8 times since the summer cause he keeps having problems with his liver ( probably because he takes juice and get drunk almost every day).

I saw him last week at the grocerie store and he looked very down in size. I asked him what's up. he said he was he wasn't training now because he wanted to "let his liver heal"  (::)) but he will be back in the gym as soon as he can start to juice again

haha pathetic

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »
I know a national level guy who doesn't get out of the house to go "clubing" on friday night without popping a couple of whatever oral he has at the moment...  Didn't realized gh15 was proning the same shit...

yeah Alex that's exactly what he does, i know that pros use shit but anyone with the type of attitude he has is pitiful.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2007, 04:47:49 PM »
squadfather, what were the changes in your strength levels when you went off steroids?  Some people I talk to say that their muscle mass is affected(atrophy) more then strength when they are off.  

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2007, 04:51:24 PM »
squadfather, what were the changes in your strength levels when you went off steroids?  Some people I talk to say that their muscle mass is affected(atrophy) more then strength when they are off.  
the strength wasn't affected as much as the size was AT FIRST, eventually within six months of being clean i gained 90 percent of the weight back as welland was handling at least 95 percent of the weights i was using before on everything, i went from 245 at 5'11" at my heaviest to 218-220 within two weeks of coming off of everything but i'm currently 236 not at the same bf % obviously but not fat and sloppy either.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2007, 04:53:50 PM »
cool thanks.  So it pretty much just made the natural process faster>? 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2007, 04:56:25 PM »
cool thanks.  So it pretty much just made the natural process faster>? 
i think so, i honestly think that having a bunch of cycles under your belt and then going clean still puts you at a different level than a lifetime natural, that's why i RESPECT LIFETIME NATURALS SO MUCH, because they had the strength and mental fortitude to not give in to their weakness and take the easy route.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2007, 05:01:21 PM »
That is very true.  In this day everyone seems to want to take the easy way out, in almost every aspect of life.  it is no wonder so many people cash in on mainstream societies laziness, Sooner or later there will be a pill for everything.   

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2007, 05:06:48 PM »
Geez, did this turn into a dick suck fest real quick. ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2007, 05:10:50 PM »
i think so, i honestly think that having a bunch of cycles under your belt and then going clean still puts you at a different level than a lifetime natural, that's why i RESPECT LIFETIME NATURALS SO MUCH, because they had the strength and mental fortitude to not give in to their weakness and take the easy route.

thanks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

training natty all the time isnt' that bad.  I'm pretty strong but i can see where some people would get frustrated and use roids..it's tempting but unless something miraclulous happened and all of a sudden I was a national level competitor with a couple of endorsement deals pending I'd never touch the stuff and if I did it would be under a doctors care, but realistically that's never gonna happen so it's a mute point.
nasser=piece of shit

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2007, 05:17:57 PM »
Geez, did this turn into a dick suck fest real quick. ::)

You must be one of the guys who can't step foot into a gym without 750 mg of test E in his left asscheek, right?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2007, 05:27:58 PM »
You must be one of the guys who can't step foot into a gym without 750 mg of test E in his left asscheek, right?

Bout time you responded, yard ape!

The next thing is to improve your highly improvised,weak posts!

Best of luck freshman............

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2007, 05:29:09 PM »
Bout time you responded, yard ape!

The next thing is to improve your highly improvised,weak posts!

Best of luck freshman............

Sorry that I have better things to do than reply to some fucktard who gets upset about people agreeing with the SQUAD.

Stick to the juice, you might hit 225 for a single on the decline bench one day!!!  :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2007, 05:33:18 PM »
Sorry that I have better things to do than reply to some fucktard who gets upset about people agreeing with the SQUAD.

Stick to the juice, you might hit 225 for a single on the decline bench one day!!!  :o

YES BF  UpHisOwnAss  isn't worthy.

You ever notice when wer'e having a normal discission about something, without fail some level 3 douchebag  starts feeling froggy?