Author Topic: Motivating quotes from the Qoran  (Read 27338 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Motivating quotes from the Qoran
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2012, 02:22:26 AM »
are you a zionist?

read the bible,, im for the jews i explined this before,, i will never betray their god ,, EVER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dragonfist

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 02:27:35 AM »
prophet or not they were low life mother fuckers in real life.look their mighty guy David fucking 99 wives and he still has to fuck her neighbours wife by sending him to get killed in war.when he was old and on death bed could not move his ass he got a young girl to keep him warm and give him blow job.that's real pedophile.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David

David (Arabic داود, Dāwūd) is a highly important figure in Islam as one of the major prophets sent by God to guide the nation of Israel. David is mentioned several times in the Qur'an, often with his son Solomon. In the Qur'an: David kills Goliath (II: 251) and God grants him kingship and wisdom and enforces it (XXXVIII: 20). David is made God's "vicegerent on earth" (XXXVIII: 26) and God further gives David sound judgment (XXI: 78; XXXVII: 21-24, 26) as well as the Psalms, which are regarded as books of divine wisdom (IV: 163; XVII, 55). The birds and mountains unite with David in ushering praise to God (XXI: 79; XXXIV: 10; XXXVIII: 18), while God instructs David in the art of fashioning chain-mail out of iron (XXXIV: 10; XXI: 80). Together with Solomon, David gives judgment in a case of damage to the fields (XXI: 78) and David judges in the matter between two disputants in his prayer chamber (XXXVIII: 21-23). Since there is no mention in the Qur'an of the wrong David did to Uriah nor is there any reference to Bathsheba, Muslims reject this narrative.[45]

Muslim tradition and the hadith stress David's zeal in daily prayer[46] as well as in fasting. Qur'an commentators, historians and compilers of the numerous Stories of the Prophets elaborate upon David's concise Qur'anic narratives and specifically mention David's gift in singing his Psalms as well as his musical and vocal talents. His voice is described as having had a captivating power, weaving its influence not only over man but over all beasts and nature, who would unite with him to praise God.[47]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses

Moses is mentioned more in the Quran than any other individual and his life is narrated and recounted more than that of any other prophet.[104] In general, Moses is described in ways which parallel the prophet Muhammad,[105] and "his character exhibits some of the main themes of Islamic theology," including the "moral injunction that we are to submit ourselves to God."

Moses is defined in the Qur'an as both prophet (nabi) and messenger (rasul), the latter term indicating that he was one of those prophets who brought a scripture and law to his people.

Huston Smith (1991) describes an account in the Qur'an of meetings in heaven between Moses and Muhammad, which Huston states were "one of the crucial events in Muhammad's life," and resulted in Muslims observing 5 daily prayers

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 02:33:27 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David

David (Arabic داود, Dāwūd) is a highly important figure in Islam as one of the major prophets sent by God to guide the nation of Israel. David is mentioned several times in the Qur'an, often with his son Solomon. In the Qur'an: David kills Goliath (II: 251) and God grants him kingship and wisdom and enforces it (XXXVIII: 20). David is made God's "vicegerent on earth" (XXXVIII: 26) and God further gives David sound judgment (XXI: 78; XXXVII: 21-24, 26) as well as the Psalms, which are regarded as books of divine wisdom (IV: 163; XVII, 55). The birds and mountains unite with David in ushering praise to God (XXI: 79; XXXIV: 10; XXXVIII: 18), while God instructs David in the art of fashioning chain-mail out of iron (XXXIV: 10; XXI: 80). Together with Solomon, David gives judgment in a case of damage to the fields (XXI: 78) and David judges in the matter between two disputants in his prayer chamber (XXXVIII: 21-23). Since there is no mention in the Qur'an of the wrong David did to Uriah nor is there any reference to Bathsheba, Muslims reject this narrative.[45]

Muslim tradition and the hadith stress David's zeal in daily prayer[46] as well as in fasting. Qur'an commentators, historians and compilers of the numerous Stories of the Prophets elaborate upon David's concise Qur'anic narratives and specifically mention David's gift in singing his Psalms as well as his musical and vocal talents. His voice is described as having had a captivating power, weaving its influence not only over man but over all beasts and nature, who would unite with him to praise God.[47]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moses

Moses is mentioned more in the Quran than any other individual and his life is narrated and recounted more than that of any other prophet.[104] In general, Moses is described in ways which parallel the prophet Muhammad,[105] and "his character exhibits some of the main themes of Islamic theology," including the "moral injunction that we are to submit ourselves to God."

Moses is defined in the Qur'an as both prophet (nabi) and messenger (rasul), the latter term indicating that he was one of those prophets who brought a scripture and law to his people.

Huston Smith (1991) describes an account in the Qur'an of meetings in heaven between Moses and Muhammad, which Huston states were "one of the crucial events in Muhammad's life," and resulted in Muslims observing 5 daily prayers

sanam is a troll. ppl who love islam know all this and would not defile dawud (pbuh)
X

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 02:48:53 AM »
how do you let fellas that are practicaly terorist with teriruist ideas to be on the getbig boarding?? i dont fucking get it this boarding belong to isreali fella no? you have here a fucking group of arab terorist some of them live on ammericano land,, they laugh about americana they hate americnaa they will betray americana in a mili second infact they maybe a sleeping cell in americana ,, and this let go on and not bann ,, this is unbelivable

3 0 0 0 thousand people you mother fucking short memory generaiton of nothing ,, DID YOU ALREADY FORGET WHAT HAPPEND IN THAT SUNNY DAY? what are you fucking dumb? get that arab kaleb of this fucking boarding ,, what the fuck is going on here jesus

THEY ARE OUR ENEMY! THEY WANT DISRUCTION OF AMERICANA! and 10% of them are decent and not terorist in their views and want to live in peace but! ,, most of them including on this boarding most of them are filty digusting hating americana with passion as in would be dancing in the street if americana colapse type of cancer from within

they sit in americana ...they write on getbig with no problemos ,, amazing

gh15 approved
hahahahh..........see low response from a low life mother fucker.listen u scum bag u dont talk religion u stick to ur gh dealership.thats how scum bags like u use religion to settel personal score.i crushed ur mother fucker dealer ass here and now u want to get me ban using 9/11.what a piece of crap u r.what ever i said about Jesus moses David Jacob are historical facts and no one can deny them.only terrorist i see here is u who blowing up young kids bank accounts by selling fake GH.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 02:50:22 AM »
read the bible,, im for the jews i explined this before,, i will never betray their god ,, EVER

gh15 approved

then you just lost me in that regard.
If you have something against the camel fuckers thats cool with me but siding with the jews/israel is something i can't accept for i thing they are to blame for everything that is wrong in Europe today but it started centuries ago. Never forget.
Boundary Breaker

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 02:51:04 AM »
hahahahh..........see low response from a low life mother fucker.listen u scum bag u dont talk religion u stick to ur gh dealership.thats how scum bags like u use religion to settel personal score.i crushed ur mother fucker dealer ass here and now u want to get me ban using 9/11.what a piece of crap u r.what ever i said about Jesus moses David Jacob are historical facts and no one can deny them.only terrorist i see here is u who blowing up young kids bank accounts by selling fake GH.

mohamad the fake profit should bend over and take a cock up his louzy terorist ass!

you mother fucking filt ,, you lie and also a terorist...

and on getbig.com!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 02:51:23 AM »
Where is that pic of Nasser and Bobs going to the Mosque?
O

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 02:52:54 AM »
then you just lost me in that regard.
If you have something against the camel fuckers thats cool with me but siding with the jews/israel is something i can't accept for i thing they are to blame for everything that is wrong in Europe today but it started centuries ago. Never forget.

i am ALWYS FOR THE CHOSEN PEOPLE,, god is with me ,, i am with god,, the chosen people god is the GOD ,, he is the god of the filt terorists too...this is the sad part but he chose the hebrew as his chosen people and i believe in his son jesus the jew of nazareth and his people the jews

im with them to the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 02:54:13 AM »
and if anyone dont like it they can kiss my ass,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 02:55:12 AM »
Religions are fairy tales, those can be gruesome too...

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 02:56:46 AM »
gh15 = not nasser
X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 02:56:54 AM »
O

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 02:57:56 AM »
i am ALWYS FOR THE CHOSEN PEOPLE,, god is with me ,, i am with god,, the chosen people god is the GOD ,, he is the god of the filt terorists too...this is the sad part but he chose the hebrew as his chosen people and i believe in his son jesus the jew of nazareth and his people the jews

im with them to the end

gh15 approved

i'm with my gods too. I guess we'll soon know who is right. I'll salute you if our paths cross for i'm know my gods will take care of me in another life.
Pagan Europa till the end  8)

Boundary Breaker

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 02:59:00 AM »
and by the way salim,,, your words is on americana website,, i hav eelfs that all day long what they do is copy paste postings from getbig about what this and what that say ,, they are all over other boardings copy and paste keep everythign in archives for if needed in future....

now you have quite few postings along with the other terorists...about hate twars americana and isreal ,, you have terorist views along with few other arab terorist in mind on this site...

now,, while gh15 is not a drug dealer and it wa sproven many times before,, + im conected to the closest thing to power you can have which is located in americana dc....you do the math

your quotes came from you...can it be proven ? no it cant this is why you are safe...no one can know who is behind your computer,, but i garentee you when it come to americnana safery we spare N O T H I N G

just little advice,, be careful and tell the oth4er terorist here to be careful and think wizely before talking,, i can garentee yo uthe americana goverment is looking

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Rhino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 02:59:54 AM »
i like those stories about loki =)
X

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 03:02:25 AM »
i'm with my gods too. I guess we'll soon know who is right. I'll salute you if our paths cross for i'm know my gods will take care of me in another life.
Pagan Europa till the end  8)

Than you must be worshipping this Power Animal too.......

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 03:03:18 AM »
seriously ,, when it comes to americana safty you felas on americana land be very careful,, im talking abotu the arabs who run their mouth ,, the americana goverment is! looking and they couldnt care less about your testosterona...but they are extremly sensetive for the filt talk coming from the arab flees that live from within and want americana harm...trust me for this! americana will stop in nothing ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 03:03:26 AM »
mohamad the fake profit should bend over and take a cock up his louzy terorist ass!

you mother fucking filt ,, you lie and also a terorist...

and on getbig.com!

gh15 approved
as fake as ur mother fucking gh u mother fucker.keep sitting on ur ass for the rest of ur life in front of that computer and keep eating ur own crap with like my friend said 15ml/week jews scum........ u fucking ass clown.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2012, 03:05:17 AM »
as fake as ur mother fucking gh u mother fucker.keep sitting on ur ass for the rest of ur life in front of that computer and keep eating ur own crap with like my friend said 15ml/week jews scum........ u fucking ass clown.

mohamad sholud be raped and then his head should be cut with long knife like the binladen filts did to americanos,, mohamad should be peed on you filt

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 03:05:30 AM »

Big gh15 !

You really claiming you're close to "washington" and have seen secret nuke attack plans  ???

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2012, 03:06:47 AM »
Big gh15 !

You really claiming you're close to "washington" and have seen secret nuke attack plans  ???

VERY close to dc ,, VERY!

i do not lie.

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 03:07:21 AM »
Than you must be worshipping this Power Animal too.......

i don't worship animals as totems. I worship nature as a whole and animals are a part of it. Big picture stuff  ;)
Boundary Breaker

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2012, 03:13:12 AM »
i want to make a coment here to all my pupils who are muslims!

i believe in freedom of speech,,i believe in many kind of freedom but! whats going on in this boarding recently with the arabs who registers,, the allawackbar arabs...they are serious terorist in mind,, they realy hate americana,, they operate on site whith belong to americana on americana land and belong to a jew!

i realy hav enothing against the muslim i actualy love it,, but! those filts among you ruining it,, notice how the filt disrespected jesus of nazareth ! son of jehova! ,, god of the jewish people,, called names to moses ,, to jacob and to other important figures in bible

you need to learn to restrain those fellas for they ! wil bring your end

again to my pupils...i do not have anything against any relegion ,, i do have problem and im against TERORISTS!

gh15 approved

fallen angel

sanam

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2012, 03:23:02 AM »
i want to make a coment here to all my pupils who are muslims!

i believe in freedom of speech,,i believe in many kind of freedom but! whats going on in this boarding recently with the arabs who registers,, the allawackbar arabs...they are serious terorist in mind,, they realy hate americana,, they operate on site whith belong to americana on americana land and belong to a jew!

i realy hav enothing against the muslim i actualy love it,, but! those filts among you ruining it,, notice how the filt disrespected jesus of nazareth ! son of jehova! ,, god of the jewish people,, called names to moses ,, to jacob and to other important figures in bible

you need to learn to restrain those fellas for they ! wil bring your end

again to my pupils...i do not have anything against any relegion ,, i do have problem and im against TERORISTS!

gh15 approved

what a hypocrite.he does not want to lose business from Arab part of the world he just realized it.why u keep talking about religion what u got to do with it.i think we r on the same side on this one.we both dont give a fuck about religion i am fair enough to admit but u cant cuz u have to sell ur fake ass gh to all religious tool heads.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2012, 03:27:10 AM »
im not going to let some filts terorists talk balonie 10 years after they caused americnaa such pain ,, not 10 not 20 and not 50,,

the only way to get respect from arab terorist is TO DEFEAT IT ,, arab terorists ONLY talk in one language and understand one language ,, FORCE!

you first have to destroy them and then! they will sit to talk ,,

this is arab menality ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel