Author Topic: hey..muslims..jews...christians!..heloooooo  (Read 17054 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
hey..muslims..jews...christians!..heloooooo
« on: May 05, 2006, 03:05:42 PM »
yall sound like a buncha kids fighting over who has the bestest imaginary friend!    ;D
carpe` vaginum!

Unknown8471

• Getbig II
  • I will never be a memery
Re: hey..muslims..jews...christians!..heloooooo
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 01:26:54 AM »
the hole irony of the situation is they are fighting over the same god. the only thing that changes is the person that delivers gods word.
unknown

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 01:14:24 PM »
At least we don't have sex with our imaginary friend.....

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 01:15:49 PM »
At least we don't have sex with our imaginary friend.....

;D
you say that like its a bad thing  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 06:48:56 PM »
Allah is the real god, yahwe is the jupiter god christians worship, a god in their own minds   >:(
follow the arrows

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2006, 06:58:57 PM »
The only thing the Jews are fighting over is the right to survive.  We don't question the meaning of "God" because of other religions.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2006, 07:09:26 PM »
But the conflict is purely a political struggle at the core. The palestinians are simply pissed because they are deprived of rights. Religious differences may be a part of the conflict but its not the reason shit is the way it is in the middle east.
follow the arrows

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2006, 07:28:57 PM »
I was talking on a more global scale but no it's not... the jews are threatened and the palestinians are the threat.  Right now the Iraelis are doing the bare minimum to protect their civilians and losing the battle. IMO the palestinians should pack their shit and go to an Islamic country even if NO other islamic country likes or wants them.  Staying in Israel is hurting everybody.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 07:41:25 PM »
I guess bare minimum is destroying innocent palestianins houses, bombing their lands, commiting massacres, humiliating them on a daily basis..Sure, there is bad from the palestianin side, like the despicable suicide bombings, but how a country like Israel that is doing a 1000 times better than the palestinians is portrayed in the media as the repressed is mind-boggling  :-\
follow the arrows

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 07:53:51 PM »
The palestinians destroy themselves with their behaviour.  They ask for it.  The israelis never intensionally target civilians which cannot be said for the palestinians.  Civilians are only killed or hurt as bystandards or when the bad guys hide amongst them on purpose.  Then when israel HAS TO attack them the civilian casualties are used as an excuse to continue targeting innocent israelis.  The palestinians should be ashamed of themselves.  But, of course, they're not because it's OK to commit horrible acts in the name of allah.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2006, 07:59:05 PM »
You're unbelieveable dude, Israel is amongst the worst in the world when it comes to human rights violations. Its good to see some good hearted jews who do come out and speak against the atrocities being commited, and they do protest agaisnt the governement for destroying palestianian homes amongts other despicable things.

Also, the last sentence is a pretty ignorant comment, I dont wanna start shit here so Im kindly gonna say comments like that are not appreciatted
follow the arrows

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2006, 08:11:17 PM »
I don't think anyone thinks the Jews are repressed.
Other Muslim nations cause concern for the survival of Israel.

Hamas wants to destroy Israel and so does Iran.
Denial of the Holocaust by Iran doesn't help.

The Jews won't give up Israel. and won't give up any part of Jerusalem.
Jews fought to to take over control of what was English land.
They now control Jerusalem after the 6 days war which was started by the Muslims.

Interestingly, if Iran nuked Israel, where would the Palestinians live?

The Jews want the refugees to be sent back to Syria and Jordan. These refugees are not allowed citizenship in either country.

If the problem with the refugees could be settled then Peace would be easier to come.
Z

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2006, 08:29:16 PM »
I spoke no ignorance.. I only speak the truth.  Even a non-believer should see the right and wrong with what's going on over there. 

"You're unbelieveable dude, Israel is amongst the worst in the world when it comes to human rights violations."  Are you fucking kidding me???  The few violations they've committed were done with real reasons behind them.  Demolishing houses because a few PLs won't move to a place that their own leadership prefers them to move to and that Israel is forced to set aside even for people who would rather see every jew burn is nothing compared to the transgressions of the PLs themselves.  Tell me that getting 30 or more innocent civilians blown up every week for decades is not worse???  These are a lot of women and children for fucks sake dude!! OH ISRAEL IS SOOOO DISPICABLE?? Sure. 

Bottom line is this...

Israel will fight as long as it takes ONLY AS FAR AS TO SECURE IT'S OWN SAFETY.  Compare that to the Palestinians and the Arab world as a whole who will NEVER STOP SLAUGHTERING ISRAELI WOMEN AND CHILDREN UNTIL ISRAEL IS DESTROYED AND PALESTINE IS THIERS.  Those words are from numerous leaders around the muslim middle east including Palestinian leadership so don't tell me which side is intent on being more violent and evil.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2006, 11:03:05 PM »
I spoke no ignorance.. I only speak the truth.  Even a non-believer should see the right and wrong with what's going on over there. 

"You're unbelieveable dude, Israel is amongst the worst in the world when it comes to human rights violations."  Are you fucking kidding me???  The few violations they've committed were done with real reasons behind them.  Demolishing houses because a few PLs won't move to a place that their own leadership prefers them to move to and that Israel is forced to set aside even for people who would rather see every jew burn is nothing compared to the transgressions of the PLs themselves.  Tell me that getting 30 or more innocent civilians blown up every week for decades is not worse???  These are a lot of women and children for fucks sake dude!! OH ISRAEL IS SOOOO DISPICABLE?? Sure. 

Bottom line is this...

Israel will fight as long as it takes ONLY AS FAR AS TO SECURE IT'S OWN SAFETY.  Compare that to the Palestinians and the Arab world as a whole who will NEVER STOP SLAUGHTERING ISRAELI WOMEN AND CHILDREN UNTIL ISRAEL IS DESTROYED AND PALESTINE IS THIERS.  Those words are from numerous leaders around the muslim middle east including Palestinian leadership so don't tell me which side is intent on being more violent and evil.

you need cable.../..more BBc..the real BBc not american BBC
and a tad bit of middle eastern channels translated into english..
carpe` vaginum!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2006, 03:41:39 AM »
Why so I can get get more leftist media??  You need to pull your head out of your ass.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2006, 09:43:42 AM »
Why so I can get get more leftist media??  You need to pull your head out of your ass.

i dunno...i ws a little bit tipsy and bored when i posted that ;D...i'm not in the mood to argue anymore  :-\  besides i dunno much about the conflict..whenever i hear about it i usually end up siding with whoever seems like the underdog for the moment  :-\  force of habit

yesterday ws one of them days where everyone ws pissing me off in the gym..folks working in without asking..people taking my towel off the machine and throwing it on the ground...(wtf  >:( ) the gym playing soft rock and hip hop..i mean wtf  >:( >:(
carpe` vaginum!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2006, 10:12:30 AM »

I used to feel like this.  Very pro-Israeli.  I never understood the hatred past the rethoric of the anti-Jew leaders.

Then one day about 15 years ago, I visited a very elderly Palestinian couple in El Cerrito, CA.  They were wonderfully nice people.  Very funny and charming.  I try an avoid discussing religion, politics or economics in person with people i don't know becuase it's almost always a waste of time.  (not like here on this forum.  lol)  I asked him how he came to the United States.  He told me he came in after the Israelis took over his country n the late 1940's.  He said one day they came to his house, that he owned and his famialy had been living in for many years, and threw his whole family into the street with their belongings.  He was so angry becuase he felt they had no right to do that.  Shorty afterwards he found his way to the United States.

I understood that day why some of these arabs hate the Jews so much.  To think Jews don't commit murder the same as the Palistinians is naive.  Don't think for one second that the press in the US isn't influence by Jews to some extent.  Do the research and i think you'll find they have large financial interests in these areas. 

"You're unbelieveable dude, Israel is amongst the worst in the world when it comes to human rights violations."  Are you fucking kidding me???  The few violations they've committed were done with real reasons behind them.

Regardless of real reasons or not.  Killing innocent women and children is murder.  And they have both (jews and arabs) done that.

Meeting those people 15 years ago gave me a more objective view of what's really going on.  Both sides are very guilty.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2006, 02:16:07 PM »
But one side is far MORE guilty than the other.  And believe me.. I've done my research.  A few bad apples on the Israeli side doesn't even come close to the stardard operating proceedure of targeting women and children on purpose committed by the PLs.  This isn't as much as a "share the blame" situation as people in this country want to believe.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2006, 03:59:32 PM »
But one side is far MORE guilty than the other.  And believe me.. I've done my research.  A few bad apples on the Israeli side doesn't even come close to the stardard operating proceedure of targeting women and children on purpose committed by the PLs.  This isn't as much as a "share the blame" situation as people in this country want to believe.

Research?  Can you provide any links of independent sources to support that?  Just curious.  I've read otherwise in the past. 

I just don't think the "more guilty" point of view will solve anything.  Who's to say who's more guilty if it's your mom that gets killed in comparission to 5 other  poeple's mothers getting killed on the other side.  I would want my vengence regardless of who's more guilty.

Think about it...  why are the Jews so hated in the first place?  Why do the Jews hate palistinians in the first place?

I think they both need to sit in the corner and have a time out!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2006, 05:07:14 PM »
Your condescending, holier than thou attitude is what isn't solving anything.  Why is it so hard to believe that one side is flat out wrong?  Another example of people afraid to make a stand and beleive in something. 

My first reference was the book "A Case for Israel" by Alan Dershowitz.  That book alone will change anyones mind about the middle east.  I have more references and as I run across the various articles in the next week or so Ill add them.

And as far as a time out goes... the only side behaving like little kids is the PLs... bottom line.   

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2006, 05:14:13 PM »
Your condescending, holier than thou attitude is what isn't solving anything.  Why is it so hard to believe that one side is flat out wrong? 
lol, are u serious????
There is NEVER one side to a conflict, not unless u wanna have a balanced view of the current world affairs, or a balanced view of anything.
You're a fan of fox news, arent ya  :-\
follow the arrows

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2006, 06:35:52 PM »
Yes I am serious.  I didn't say there was one side... I said one side is wrong and one side is right, moron.  Fox news is a good program.  They actually have people from both sides who can support their arguments which is more than any other news network can claim.  As someone who claims to care about both sides of the argument you should be all about it. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2006, 06:36:19 PM »
Your condescending, holier than thou attitude is what isn't solving anything.

???  chill dude.  Geez.  Is that how you react everytime someone disagrees with you?  All i did was express a view point with a personal experience.  And then asked for some links or what ever to back up your point.

Why is it so hard to believe that one side is flat out wrong

Was it right to kick a family out of their home who had been living there for generations?

Is it right when a Isaraeli Rocket attack kills a family? Or Kids?

It's no more woring than a suicide bomber killing families on a bus.

My first reference was the book "A Case for Israel" by Alan Dershowitz.

Hmm  was that a jewish author?

Wars are rarely as simplistic as we'd like them to be.  

Another example of people afraid to make a stand and beleive in something.

I am making a stand.  I stand against pointless bloodshed.  But you're too blinded by your "holier than thou attitude" to see that.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 06:37:27 PM »
Fox news is a good program.

Fox news is a good program?

Boy are you brainwashed.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 06:52:08 PM »
Yes I am serious.  I didn't say there was one side... I said one side is wrong and one side is right, moron.  Fox news is a good program.  They actually have people from both sides who can support their arguments which is more than any other news network can claim.  As someone who claims to care about both sides of the argument you should be all about it. 
Boy is it easy to pick out people who like Fox news. I'm good!  8)
The bias seen on Fox is so blatant that it sickens me to the stomach, how these people think it is ok for them to chime in their opinion into news is very disturbing. Its almost like watching CBN news sometimes, lol.
I really do believe that people who think CNN is liberal are people who are merely pissed off because they dont hear the shit they WANT to hear like they do on fox news. And notice how Fox supporters come to its defense, I havent noticed anyone do that when it comes to CNN. Why the affiliation with a FREAKING NEWS CHANNEL? Its bad enough that you put all your faith in complete retards like bush  :-\
follow the arrows