Author Topic: Joe Biden’s 25 Worst Moments of 2022  (Read 2145 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Joe Biden’s 25 Worst Moments of 2022
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2023, 07:38:53 AM »
And LurkingForBoys is humiliated yet again  ;D

Nope.  But it's nice to see that on the first day of the year, you are still thinking about me with your gay thoughts.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2023, 01:06:44 PM »
Nope.  But it's nice to see that on the first day of the year, you are still thinking about me with your gay thoughts.

Back again for your humiliation I see - getbig is your entire life  ;D
How was new year's for you ? - alone as usual as you have NO actual life/friends/wife or girfriend  ;D
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2023, 01:26:34 PM »
I bet those time zone differences are a bitch for you to run down to the internet cafe in the middle of the night to read my replies.

So are we getting a new gimmick from you this month year or are you sticking with the same worn out ones? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2023, 06:41:28 AM »
It’s not just me, I don’t know a single lib who’s happy with Biden. In fact this last election has left a lot of them feeling hopeless about the state of American politics. Imagine having to pick between Epstein’s pal or a kid hair smeller for your leader.

They just won’t admit it because dunking on their “opponent” is more important than admitting the system is shite

Good post & some straight talking Honesty.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2023, 02:12:01 PM »
It’s not just me, I don’t know a single lib who’s happy with Biden. In fact this last election has left a lot of them feeling hopeless about the state of American politics. Imagine having to pick between Epstein’s pal or a kid hair smeller for your leader.

They just won’t admit it because dunking on their “opponent” is more important than admitting the system is shite

I’ve yet to meet anyone happy with Biden. He’s a place holder to the majority as you mentioned. Can’t
Imagine what I’d think of friends or family that bought Biden hats, flags, bumper stickers and thought he’s the answer in 2024.. I guess the Biden voters are smarter than the Trumpsters in that regard

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2023, 02:23:25 PM »
I’ve yet to meet anyone happy with Biden. He’s a place holder to the majority as you mentioned. Can’t
Imagine what I’d think of friends or family that bought Biden hats, flags, bumper stickers and thought he’s the answer in 2024.. I guess the Biden voters are smarter than the Trumpsters in that regard

Yet you vehemently defend him not to mention voted for him and everything I have that’s Trump related was given to me when I was at the White House in 2020…including the invitation

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2023, 02:36:20 PM »
Yet you vehemently defend him not to mention voted for him and everything I have that’s Trump related was given to me when I was at the White House in 2020…including the invitation

Calm down Coach. Everyone here knows  I don’t “vehemently “ defend him. I reluctantly point out misinformation you post regarding him. Why would you even make that statement when you know it’s not true?
When someone posts false info about Trump I’ll point it out.. but “He lost the election” is not false information no matter how much you want it to be

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2023, 02:36:59 PM »

That includes the lies and excuses too.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2023, 03:27:41 PM »

Objective facts we are far worse off as a country by any metric than when trump was potus.