Author Topic: House GOP locates emails, texts showing Pelosi office directly involved  (Read 2367 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: House GOP locates emails, texts showing Pelosi office directly involved
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2022, 12:19:25 PM »
You are a retard who is fortunate that being stupid is a mechanism to help you cope with reality.  Stupid people do not know they are stupid, but everyone else knows.

We all  know you are.  You show us evidence everyday.

This is no exception.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2022, 06:16:11 PM »
Again, Intellectually stupid because you REFUSE to read or listen to both sides. We, I, the Right, are forced to listen to both sides because for the most part have a one sided media that caters too the left. The difference is most of us research the other side then make the call.

The other reason for the intellectual stupidity is that you can't recognize right from wrong, fair or unfair. Whatever you're told and spoon fed to you is what you'll go with. And no, you can't say that about myself, our establishment GOP is no better and I've said for years that McConnell should have been looooong ago along with quite few other RINO's. I can't recall you ever saying that anyone from your side should go, not Pelosi, not Schumer, Schiff or anyone that has even purgered themselves before Congress, Clinton comes to mind. It's not only on video she lied but Comey is on record she lied as well (there is video proof)

You can't even explain why the J6 hearing IS Constitutional.

Personally, I write Lurker off as a troll and a coward. Nothing more nothing less

In the spirit of the moment, I hope you've had a great Christmas and your New Year will bring you peace of mind and joy.

Now on to business:

From my perspective, you may listen to both sides, but you only hear one side. Your side. If I refused to listen to both sides, you and I would not be having this conversation. I "listen" to you and hear your side. Although, I don't often agree with it.

I do know right from wrong. I also know that you and I may not agree on what is right or wrong. Everything is not either black or white in this world. You do realize that this isn’t the first time you’ve implied I was intellectually stupid. When do we dispense with the insults and converse as equals? Because I am as I am sure you are tired of them.

You may not recall this, so I will say it again. I believe a lot of folks should retire from Congress. I absolutely believe in term limits. Pelosi has been in the House since 1987 - for 35 years. She is 82 years old. She should retire and thank goodness she has chosen not to run again...YIPEE! I also said a couple of times that Biden is too old for the job, and he's been in office for 49 years... which is far too long. IMO, Trump is also too old, and he came into office with no - zip political experience or any kind of political background... probably he never even took a class in political science.

I did not nominate/vote for either Trump or Biden in their respective primaries. I did vote for Biden in the general because of the two main choices offered, I believe he was the better one... plus I absolutely cannot stand Donald Trump. I would not vote for him if he were running for dog catcher. Thank goodness we live in a country where we have voting rights and folks cannot just assume the “throne”. If Trump were offered the opportunity to be King, he would immediately leap upon it... to hell with Democracy. If this doesn’t scare you, it should.

Did I say these hearings were Constitutional? If so, I misspoke. In a sense you are correct, the Constitution does not explicitly mention congressional investigations and oversight. In the absence of explicit constitutional text, the scope of the investigatory power has been molded and defined primarily by congressional practice. This doesn't mean it is unconstitutional or that they have no right to investigate the circumstances of the January 6th riot. In fact, it is a necessary function of their office that has been employed multiple times. Too many to cite here.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2022, 06:49:10 AM »
Once again. Quite simply, the January 6th breach of the Capitol never would have happened had not Trump instigated it. Put the blame where the blame belongs, which is on Trump.

Its not that simple old man.   

there is video of the cops letting people in. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2022, 06:59:19 AM »

Jan 6th is a joke. Only retardz buy into what they're told by MSM, the left-tardz (Including FBI, etc).
They go after anyone not on their "team of retardz).  BLM looted, burned, killed, torched federal buildings (post offices, etc) and that was "their right"
FBI obviously had some staged folks involved here (Ray what's his face, riling up the masses). Most of JAN 6th was a guided tour.

Trump didnt incite violence, he said to be peaceful. (Of course the edited clips were doctored to show otherwise).
But severe TDS overtakes any thought one might have of their own. (While the country fails from a libturd (Biden) they still whine about Trump.
Hilarious...

Elderly people on fixed budgets are being hit hard. Many without heat, food and other things.
YET, this admi brings in illegal (non-citizens) sticks them around the country promising free money and jobs.
Very evil and twisted (dumb) kvnts...

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2022, 08:06:32 AM »
I diDnT kNow yOu WeRe StuPId enOugH tO ThiNk i Was TAlkIng aBout HiM.  BuT hErE yoU Go.

LOW IQ dumb bitch that cant even type  ::)
K

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2022, 10:13:14 AM »

Yes we all seen it - only the Lunatic Liberal Leftists want to Pretend they haven't seen it
& that it Never happened - It's a shining example of how Fucked up their minds are,
As its Fact & Truth & doesn't fit with their warped minds view.

Not one will address Why the cops were Let people in . 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2022, 11:23:01 AM »
LOW IQ dumb bitch that cant even type  ::)

How do gay muslims celebrate Jesus's birthday?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2022, 04:24:28 PM »

Did the "cops" invite these folks to D.C. to march on the capitol to disrupt and hopefully stop the electoral certification process? Did the cops instruct folks on how to climb the Capitol walls or help them break windows to get into the building? Did the cops help cause $1.5 million in damages to the Capitol?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2022, 04:31:19 PM »
Jan 6th is a joke. Only retardz buy into what they're told by MSM, the left-tardz (Including FBI, etc).
They go after anyone not on their "team of retardz).  BLM looted, burned, killed, torched federal buildings (post offices, etc) and that was "their right"
FBI obviously had some staged folks involved here (Ray what's his face, riling up the masses). Most of JAN 6th was a guided tour.

Trump didnt incite violence, he said to be peaceful. (Of course the edited clips were doctored to show otherwise).
But severe TDS overtakes any thought one might have of their own. (While the country fails from a libturd (Biden) they still whine about Trump.
Hilarious...

Elderly people on fixed budgets are being hit hard. Many without heat, food and other things.
YET, this admi brings in illegal (non-citizens) sticks them around the country promising free money and jobs.
Very evil and twisted (dumb) kvnts...

Enjoy your January 6th fantasy it will not change the facts of what happened that day.

I am an elderly person on a fixed budget. So far I still have heat, food and the other necessities of life.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2022, 06:45:26 PM »
It's funny when people attempt to portray these idiots as anything other than criminals.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2022, 06:51:55 PM »
Did the "cops" invite these folks to D.C. to march on the capitol to disrupt and hopefully stop the electoral certification process? Did the cops instruct folks on how to climb the Capitol walls or help them break windows to get into the building? Did the cops help cause $1.5 million in damages to the Capitol?

Hmmmm Good questions - I can't give a yes no answer
I'd say Yes Cops did help cause millions of $s of Damage

As we all Did see the Cops opening doors & letting folk in completely unhindered
Perhaps you can answer why they did that if they didn't want folk inside ??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2022, 11:22:58 AM »

It was a legal protest protected by the first amendment. It’s their RIGHT to be there and again, like the MSM you read, watch and listen too, it was made clear that it was supposed to be a peaceful and lawful protest.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2022, 03:42:53 PM »

Hmmmm Good questions - I can't give a yes no answer
I'd say Yes Cops did help cause millions of $s of Damage

As we all Did see the Cops opening doors & letting folk in completely unhindered
Perhaps you can answer why they did that if they didn't want folk inside ??

I have almost no experience with crowds of any kind since I have a serious phobia of crowded places. Additionally, I don't have an answer for you because I wasn't there. I don't know anyone on the Capitol police force, or I'd ask them if they let rioters enter and what their reasoning was.

Not everyone has seen videos which show Capitol police officers opening doors and letting folks inside unhindered. Before responding to you, I tried and failed to find videos to prove or disprove if this was the case. So, I'll take a guess or two from what I saw on Youtube and on other media videos.

1. The metal barricades outside the Capitol building looked to be useless against a crowd that size and that riled up.

2. Wherever a video shows what looks like actual physical conflict between the Capitol police and the mob, the police are seriously, enormously outnumbered and thus would have had no chance stopping the rioter’s entry into the building.

3. Are Capitol police authorized to shoot into a crowd of rioters to stop them or are they limited to hand-to-hand combat?

4. I continue to question why if the police were letting people in through the doors, other folks in the mob were breaking and entering through windows and climbing walls to get inside. There are videos showing the police being assaulted. If police were letting folks in, why was some of mob being physically aggressive? Supposedly 140 Capitol officers were injured.

5. I am not sure what action the Capitol police could have taken that would have successfully barred the mob from entering the Capitol. Do you have any ideas regarding what if any action would work and if it should have been employed, i.e., firing into the crowd for example.

Technically, one could say that by failing to keep folks out of the building the Capitol police helped the crowd wreak havoc and cause millions of dollars in damages, but did the Capitol police have a viable choice? 

Why were the rioters there in the first place? What did they hope to accomplish?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2023, 02:19:02 PM »
“Ray Epps J6 interview Reveals He Had Dinner AZ Acquaintance Night on Jan. 5 – Epps Told Him to Storm the US Capitol on January 6”

Ray Epps has never been arrested for directing the crowds into the US Capitol on January 6.

Ray Epps was not arrested for hurling a massive Trump sign at police. During the interview Ray Epps admitted he orchestrated the break-in and was in the front.

Journalist Jason Beale later studied Ray Epps’s testimony before the January 6 Committee that was released on Thursday.

Jason pointed out the strange admission by Ray Epps that he had dinner with a local Arizona activist Paul Carver who he only met once and who agreed to meet with him on January 5th.

Halfway through the Ray Epps interview transcript and holy shit @RepKinzinger and @RepAdamSchiff need to explain what motivated them and staff to question him like defense lawyers questioning their client. If the reason ISN’T that he was working for a government agency then…

…whatever the other reason is must be a fucking doozy, because they repeatedly lead him away from danger and into the most implausible excuses and explanations of his actions. Once they lead him to the answer they need on the record to keep him out of trouble, they…

…immediately accept it, however implausible and begging for objective follow-up, and move on to the next “right wing talking point” they need him to find a way to rebut. Epps out on the street Jan 5th telling everyone he may get arrested for saying it but everybody needs to…

Kellyann
…”go into the capitol tomorrow”?

Epps’ explanation: Oh I was just trying to calm everyone down. Probably shouldn’t have said it but I’m the kind of guy who likes to make sure everyone’s safe.

Kinzinger and Co.: Roger that – moving on…

Oh hey, and that phone call…

…Epps received earlier on Jan 5th from that guy he met one time at a VFW in Arizona but didn’t really remember who happened to be in DC as well and Epps agreed to go to dinner with despite having no idea who he was? Epps said he thought his name was Carver or something? And…

…nobody on the committee – not a soul – wanted to ask Epps why he’d meet a stranger for dinner or what they talked about or why Paul Carver was in DC – you know, basic interrogatives? Is it this Paul Carver?

Because if is this Paul Carver the committee would have known it before the interview and would have to have a compelling reason not to explore Epps’ relationship with the 3% Militia guy who somehow found out that the guy he met once at a VFW in Arizona was in DC (when Epps…

…describes his presence as a last minute decision) and thought it important enough to reach out to him to arrange a meeting over dinner to discus…what? The weather back in AZ? That one time they bonded over bingo at the VFW?

On Saturday The Gateway Pundit’s Jordan Conradson spoke with Paul Carver about this curious admission during Ray Epps’s testimony.

Peter Carver told this TGP reporter that he barely knew Epps but that during dinner Ray Epps urged him to storm the US Capitol on January 6th.

Peter Carver: Caught up with Ray… The three of us caught a bite. We talked about the things that we’d seen on the 5th… He was telling me that he was pretty sure that we should be going into the Capitol the next day.
The Jan. 6 Committee never reported this.

They weren’t interested in arresting Ray Epps for some strange reason. It is pretty clear now why Epps was never apprehended.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/exclusive-ray-epps-j6-interview-reveals-dinner-az-acquaintance-night-jan-5-told-storm-us-capitol-january-6/?fbclid=PAAaZamgwF29AqJUa5F99_LCz4BpvEAWO5IM7LGfVsvHTfuexJKhEZqc7z3OQ

https://january6th.house.gov/sites/democrats.january6th.house.gov/files/20220121_Ray%20Epps.pdf

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2023, 03:32:39 PM »
Another CT proven accurate.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2023, 04:52:15 PM »
I have almost no experience with crowds of any kind since I have a serious phobia of crowded places. Additionally, I don't have an answer for you because I wasn't there. I don't know anyone on the Capitol police force, or I'd ask them if they let rioters enter and what their reasoning was.

Not everyone has seen videos which show Capitol police officers opening doors and letting folks inside unhindered. Before responding to you, I tried and failed to find videos to prove or disprove if this was the case. So, I'll take a guess or two from what I saw on Youtube and on other media videos.

1. The metal barricades outside the Capitol building looked to be useless against a crowd that size and that riled up.

2. Wherever a video shows what looks like actual physical conflict between the Capitol police and the mob, the police are seriously, enormously outnumbered and thus would have had no chance stopping the rioter’s entry into the building.

3. Are Capitol police authorized to shoot into a crowd of rioters to stop them or are they limited to hand-to-hand combat?

4. I continue to question why if the police were letting people in through the doors, other folks in the mob were breaking and entering through windows and climbing walls to get inside. There are videos showing the police being assaulted. If police were letting folks in, why was some of mob being physically aggressive? Supposedly 140 Capitol officers were injured.

5. I am not sure what action the Capitol police could have taken that would have successfully barred the mob from entering the Capitol. Do you have any ideas regarding what if any action would work and if it should have been employed, i.e., firing into the crowd for example.

Technically, one could say that by failing to keep folks out of the building the Capitol police helped the crowd wreak havoc and cause millions of dollars in damages, but did the Capitol police have a viable choice? 

Why were the rioters there in the first place? What did they hope to accomplish?

“Ray Epps J6 interview Reveals He Had Dinner AZ Acquaintance Night on Jan. 5 – Epps Told Him to Storm the US Capitol on January 6”

Ray Epps has never been arrested for directing the crowds into the US Capitol on January 6.

Ray Epps was not arrested for hurling a massive Trump sign at police. During the interview Ray Epps admitted he orchestrated the break-in and was in the front.

Journalist Jason Beale later studied Ray Epps’s testimony before the January 6 Committee that was released on Thursday.

Jason pointed out the strange admission by Ray Epps that he had dinner with a local Arizona activist Paul Carver who he only met once and who agreed to meet with him on January 5th.

Halfway through the Ray Epps interview transcript and holy shit @RepKinzinger and @RepAdamSchiff need to explain what motivated them and staff to question him like defense lawyers questioning their client. If the reason ISN’T that he was working for a government agency then…

…whatever the other reason is must be a fucking doozy, because they repeatedly lead him away from danger and into the most implausible excuses and explanations of his actions. Once they lead him to the answer they need on the record to keep him out of trouble, they…

…immediately accept it, however implausible and begging for objective follow-up, and move on to the next “right wing talking point” they need him to find a way to rebut. Epps out on the street Jan 5th telling everyone he may get arrested for saying it but everybody needs to…

Kellyann
…”go into the capitol tomorrow”?

Epps’ explanation: Oh I was just trying to calm everyone down. Probably shouldn’t have said it but I’m the kind of guy who likes to make sure everyone’s safe.

Kinzinger and Co.: Roger that – moving on…

Oh hey, and that phone call…

…Epps received earlier on Jan 5th from that guy he met one time at a VFW in Arizona but didn’t really remember who happened to be in DC as well and Epps agreed to go to dinner with despite having no idea who he was? Epps said he thought his name was Carver or something? And…

…nobody on the committee – not a soul – wanted to ask Epps why he’d meet a stranger for dinner or what they talked about or why Paul Carver was in DC – you know, basic interrogatives? Is it this Paul Carver?

Because if is this Paul Carver the committee would have known it before the interview and would have to have a compelling reason not to explore Epps’ relationship with the 3% Militia guy who somehow found out that the guy he met once at a VFW in Arizona was in DC (when Epps…

…describes his presence as a last minute decision) and thought it important enough to reach out to him to arrange a meeting over dinner to discus…what? The weather back in AZ? That one time they bonded over bingo at the VFW?

On Saturday The Gateway Pundit’s Jordan Conradson spoke with Paul Carver about this curious admission during Ray Epps’s testimony.

Peter Carver told this TGP reporter that he barely knew Epps but that during dinner Ray Epps urged him to storm the US Capitol on January 6th.

Peter Carver: Caught up with Ray… The three of us caught a bite. We talked about the things that we’d seen on the 5th… He was telling me that he was pretty sure that we should be going into the Capitol the next day.
The Jan. 6 Committee never reported this.

They weren’t interested in arresting Ray Epps for some strange reason. It is pretty clear now why Epps was never apprehended.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/exclusive-ray-epps-j6-interview-reveals-dinner-az-acquaintance-night-jan-5-told-storm-us-capitol-january-6/?fbclid=PAAaZamgwF29AqJUa5F99_LCz4BpvEAWO5IM7LGfVsvHTfuexJKhEZqc7z3OQ

https://january6th.house.gov/sites/democrats.january6th.house.gov/files/20220121_Ray%20Epps.pdf

1, Ask Brian Epps.
2, from some video footage I've seen cops were calmly opening doors  & waiving them in - no doubt some Protesters
Be they genuine or plants did break in & we know many were fake Protesters
3, I wasn't there either
4, Nope I don't know what cops were legally allowed to do or not do.