Author Topic: LOL - Laughing Stock of the Planet  (Read 4709 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: LOL - Laughing Stock of the Planet
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2023, 03:55:26 PM »
Tell us more.  Did you kill all those people before or after you became an American citizen?

There is nothing funnier than a liar who gets caught, lies to get out of the lie and then gets exposed in that lie as well. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2023, 05:21:19 PM »
Tell us more.  Did you kill all those people before or after you became an American citizen?

There is nothing funnier than a liar who gets caught, lies to get out of the lie and then gets exposed in that lie as well.

Sure 👍🏻

You the Genius expert - Carry on LurkingForBoys

Not much funnier than you feverishly trying to stop yourself having a seizure .

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2023, 05:33:02 PM »

As you're on a Truth Crusade - Focus that Laser like Sharp mind on this,

Double standards.

DOJ reviewing potentially classified docs at Biden center

Special counsel to the president Richard Sauber said “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered as Biden's personal attorneys were clearing out the offices of the Penn Biden Center, where the president kept an office after he left the vice presidency in 2017 until shortly before he launched his 2020 presidential campaign in 2019. The documents were found on Nov. 2, 2022, in a “locked closet” in the office, Sauber said.

Irrespective of the Justice Department review, the revelation that Biden potentially mishandled classified or presidential records could prove to be a political headache for the president, who called Trump's decision to keep hundreds of such records at his private club in Florida “irresponsible"

Trump weighed in Monday on his social media site, asking, “When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-reviewing-potentially-classified-docs-225623683.html

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2023, 06:06:19 PM »
So you have nothing to say about your easily exposed lies?

Is this your way of pretending it never happened?

Come on liar, finish your little story.  How many did you kill?   When did you get your American citizenship?

You are up awfully late trying to deflect from being exposed.  Hahahhaa

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2023, 06:08:06 PM »
As you're on a Truth Crusade - Focus that Laser like Sharp mind on this,

Double standards.

DOJ reviewing potentially classified docs at Biden center

Special counsel to the president Richard Sauber said “a small number of documents with classified markings” were discovered as Biden's personal attorneys were clearing out the offices of the Penn Biden Center, where the president kept an office after he left the vice presidency in 2017 until shortly before he launched his 2020 presidential campaign in 2019. The documents were found on Nov. 2, 2022, in a “locked closet” in the office, Sauber said.

Irrespective of the Justice Department review, the revelation that Biden potentially mishandled classified or presidential records could prove to be a political headache for the president, who called Trump's decision to keep hundreds of such records at his private club in Florida “irresponsible"

Trump weighed in Monday on his social media site, asking, “When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/doj-reviewing-potentially-classified-docs-225623683.html

Focus your infantile lying mind on this :

Let Americans worry about American politicians.   When did you become an American again?  Oh right you are not.  Just a lie you told. 

What next liar?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2023, 07:11:19 PM »

Let Americans worry about American politicians.   When did you become an American again?  Oh right you are not.  Just a lie you told. 

What next liar?

Hmmmm it seems you are of the infantile mind ,
Try and prove I do not have American citizenship as you're so clever.

And as you claim to be an American- how do we know that , ?
Just take your word for it ? 

And if you are as you say an American then you should worry about it shouldn't you.

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 10, 2023, 03:28:09 AM »
Illuminati is a Russian stooge. A retarded one at that!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 10, 2023, 05:59:32 AM »
Hmmmm it seems you are of the infantile mind ,
Try and prove I do not have American citizenship as you're so clever.

And as you claim to be an American- how do we know that , ?
Just take your word for it ? 

And if you are as you say an American then you should worry about it shouldn't you.

Hahaha.  Liar. 

Tell us more.  Did you have to kill all those people to become a citizen?   Hahaha

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 10, 2023, 06:00:47 AM »

But… but…. He killed many people.  Many!!   He wouldn’t lie would he?  ;)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 10, 2023, 06:37:41 AM »

But… but…. He killed many people.  Many!!   He wouldn’t lie would he?  ;)

Haven't killed you yet -
As for lies That's for you to argue over - as you know everything there is to know.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 10, 2023, 07:06:29 AM »
Haven't killed you yet -
As for lies That's for you to argue over - as you know everything there is to know.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2023, 07:21:36 AM »

What next liar?

Illuminati is a good man.  A true Conservative.  As for your pathetic ASSertations?

You can be whelped here and still not be a genuine American.  A cuck such as yourself is a prime example of this truth.  OYH again, manlette.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2023, 07:31:56 AM »
Illuminati is a good man.  A true Conservative.  As for your pathetic ASSertations?

You can be whelped here and still not be a genuine American.  A cuck such as yourself is a prime example of this truth.  OYH again, manlette.

He's a liar.  Proven by his own words.

While you are a cripple and a waste of oxygen, you are still American.  So you got one thing going for you.  It isn't much in the long run in your case, but what the hell.  You have to take what little wins you can get I suppose.  <---reallll world talk. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2023, 07:10:02 PM »

;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2023, 07:20:15 PM »
;D

Amazing how one moped can carry multiple personalities to the internet cafe.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2023, 07:43:56 PM »

Fiasco?!  the last two years have been a sham.  Fiasco?!  Just look at this sAdministration and realize that it is fast becoming a bAdministration.  I am glad that Conservatives did what they did for our Nation.  Mr. Biden and his President Harris are ignorant pieces of crap.

Fiasco?!  Pelosi, Shumer, Waters, Levine, et al and would have it taught that white people are scum because they are white.  All in the name of "fairness". 

I have nothing to discuss except my disgust.  So long as he (can't help saying it this way, LOL!) acquiesced to their demands and the newest Conservatives stick to saving our Nation I could care less that he is the "speaker".  I am more interested in Conservatives being the "sparkers" of excellence. 

This Nation cannot fail and the Democrats have demonstrated their hatred for all that is good and natural.  For all that is based upon the natural selection process of the best are first but those who are first must work to help others.  NOT give them free everything but rather free them to work toward a better future for themselves and their families.

Contrast that with pond scum like that drag queen Levine wanting to harm children and if any say that chemically castrating children from the natural born state, proven to be just that by SCIENCE instead of Levine's Weird Science, then those people are as disgusting as pedophiles.

Look at Mr. Biden and know that he is demented, perverse and without a shred of morality.  Kuntmala Harris is foul craven and dumber than a box of indigenous Africans.  Did you vote for those to insipid idiots?  I didn't. Why would anyone desire to dumb down reality?

I am 100% American.  I love my Nation and despise turd-world importation/politics bullshit.  Again, why would anyone want to dumb down realty? 

Oh wait!  Because it's not "fair".

Your sentence which I bolded pretty much says everything you needed to say although this is hardly news to anyone here.

We each have our own ideas about fiascos in government and neither of us is wrong. I think you missed my point though which is that this was not the House Republican’s finest hour. They revealed some serious cracks in their foundation which need major repair to avoid their ‘house’ crumbling to the ground. Do you believe McCarthy is qualified to do the job?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #91 on: January 10, 2023, 07:53:20 PM »
Your sentence which I bolded pretty much says everything you needed to say although this is hardly news to anyone here.

We each have our own ideas about fiascos in government and neither of us is wrong. I think you missed my point though which is that this was not the House Republican’s finest hour. They revealed some serious cracks in their foundation which need major repair to avoid their ‘house’ crumbling to the ground. Do you believe McCarthy is qualified to do the job?

I think it was great and didn't reveal cracks, but rather showed certain people's resolve to gain things that they had legitimate concern about.  Any party member that is strictly partisan and just follows the leader isn't good.

Do you think demanding a term limit vote, and single source bills are a good thing?

I certainly do.

Here some of the main concessions - seems pretty good to me - any issues?

Freedom Caucus members also won a slew of other major concessions, including:

A promise for guaranteed votes on pet issues, like a balanced budget amendment, and term limits, a Texas border plan, and an end to all remaining coronavirus mandates and funding.

A new committee to investigate the alleged weaponization of the FBI against its political foes. The committee would be modeled on the Church Committee, which investigated US intelligence agencies in 1975. It would have a budget comparable to the recently disbanded Jan. 6 Committee.

More single-subject bills to allow members to vote on specific, narrow issues instead of thousand-page pork barrel behemoths.

A 72-hour window for members to read any new bill before it can be voted on.

A promise to refuse any increase in the debt ceiling in the next federal budget agreement.
Y

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #92 on: January 11, 2023, 06:29:38 AM »
Amazing how one moped can carry multiple personalities to the internet cafe.

Babbling like a low IQ scatter brained 50 year old liberal women in an effeminate little man body  ;D
c