Author Topic: More classified documents found  (Read 15554 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: More classified documents found
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2023, 05:17:55 PM »
This.  This is all that needs to be said on any of Qoach's posts.  And when you explain to him you aren't going to waste time doing so, he doesn't understand that either.

You know what to do, get Prime in on this as well. Let’s go

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2023, 06:00:00 PM »

Is this the same 49k that just yesterday you said was paid to Joe Biden and that he failed to report on his taxes?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 18, 2023, 08:40:45 PM »
Drug-addled Hunter Biden lived at Delaware home where classified docs were kept

https://nypost.com/2023/01/13/hunter-biden-lived-at-delaware-home-where-classified-docs-were-kept/

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: January 18, 2023, 10:43:08 PM »
Interesting thread

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1614702149388099591?s=46&t=8PrVVvC8Aw-adq7Y9ST7MA

Question Coach, do you have a life besides this one on Getbig? Or did you completely retire from reality so you could spend more time posting your nonsense here? Another question I have, how did you get internet service down in the rabbit hole where your mind lives.

What did Coach say when he fell down the rabbit hole?

Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end! `I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this time?' Coach said aloud. `I must be getting somewhere near the center of the earth.

The definition of a rabbit hole:
A complicated or difficult situation, especially one that is difficult to get out of: Coach once went down the political rabbit hole and could never climb out... lost forever.

Are you this sad clown?

Or, are you this angry dude with the revolver?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: January 18, 2023, 11:11:53 PM »
Question Coach, do you have a life besides this one on Getbig? Or did you completely retire from reality so you could spend more time posting your nonsense here? Another question I have, how did you get internet service down in the rabbit hole where your mind lives.

What did Coach say when he fell down the rabbit hole?

Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end! `I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this time?' Coach said aloud. `I must be getting somewhere near the center of the earth.

The definition of a rabbit hole:
A complicated or difficult situation, especially one that is difficult to get out of: Coach once went down the political rabbit hole and could never climb out... lost forever.

Are you this sad clown?

Or, are you this angry dude with the revolver?

Im on here about 5-10min a day if that. But if that’s all you have, try harder

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2023, 06:06:24 AM »
You know what to do, get Prime in on this as well. Let’s go

The reply you just quoted from me is all the answer you need.  Yet you apparently can't even understand that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 19, 2023, 06:08:27 AM »

That is a lie.

And that is not even taking into account the other shit sites you troll endlessly and the social media crap you dig up and run back here to regurgitate.

The internet is your life.  It is as vital as oxygen to your existence.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #133 on: January 19, 2023, 06:22:43 AM »
The reply you just quoted from me is all the answer you need.  Yet you apparently can't even understand that.

Skating again for like 1000th time..keep running

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #134 on: January 19, 2023, 07:42:02 AM »
That is a lie.

And that is not even taking into account the other shit sites you troll endlessly and the social media crap you dig up and run back here to regurgitate.

says the loser in life - getbig is your life and we are your only friends....
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 19, 2023, 08:54:22 AM »
Skating again for like 1000th time..keep running

Lying again for the Nth time. 

Quote from: Primemuscle on January 18, 2023, 12:40:22 AM

Why bother? Come to think of it, why bother explaining anything to you because you are too far gone down that rabbit hole to remember how to distinguish reality from fantasy.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #136 on: January 19, 2023, 10:13:26 AM »
That is a lie.

Sorry bud, the fact I have businesses to run, house in the middle of a remodel and things to do doesn’t allow that. But I do notice that whenever I post you’re right there

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 19, 2023, 12:27:28 PM »
Sorry bud, the fact I have businesses to run, house in the middle of a remodel and things to do doesn’t allow that. But I do notice that whenever I post you’re right there

Almost 56K posts of yours says otherwise.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #138 on: January 19, 2023, 02:49:20 PM »
Almost 56K posts of yours says otherwise.

Since 2008. Moron

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 19, 2023, 03:03:48 PM »

This is an amazing feat Coach. You must keyboard even faster than Matt. ;) According to your stats, your average number of posts per day is 11.4. which means if you are on Getbig for 10 minutes you post slightly less than 1 post a minute. If your time spent on Getbig is 5 minutes, you would have spent slightly less than 30 seconds to get to 11 posts a day. This is impressive if correct.

Do you keep the links you post in your head, or do you have to find them? I imagine it takes some additional time reading/researching your sources. This helps explain why you often only post the headline and seem not to have read the article. Perhaps you are one of those lucky people who has a photographic memory.  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #140 on: January 20, 2023, 06:12:49 AM »
"Biden’s silence while cooperating with investigators did not forestall the appointment of a special counsel, as his aides had hoped, but still resulted in a public uproar once it became clear that the White House had hidden the situation from the public for more than two months.

In the meantime, though, the strategy has left Biden open to withering criticism for concealing the discovery for so long. And now, after a productive year that had seemed to leave the president in a strong position to announce a reelection campaign, the handling of the documents case has eroded his capacity to claim the high road against Trump, while also raising questions about his team’s ability to navigate Republican attacks from Capitol Hill.

The White House has refused to explain why it took nearly six weeks after the initial discovery of documents to search the president’s home in Wilmington, Delaware, where a second batch was found on Dec. 20. And it has not said why personal lawyers for the president who do not have security clearances were the ones conducting the searches"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/68-days-silence-why-white-130828198.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: January 20, 2023, 06:39:21 AM »
“White House, DOJ Agreed to Hide Classified Document Scandal”

The White House and Justice Department (DOJ) reportedly agreed to hide President Joe Biden’s classified document scandal from the American people until it leaked to the press, despite their repeated claims of transparency.

Not only did the White House and DOJ try to obscure the scandal from public view, but they also refused to divulge that the second trove of classified documents were already unearthed at Biden’s home in Wilmington when CBS News first contacted the White House about the initial leak of classified documents apparently illegally stored at the Biden Penn Center, according to the Washington Post: “Early on, Biden’s attorneys and Justice Department investigators both thought they had a shared understanding about keeping the matter quiet,” the Post admitted, noting the Biden administration’s attempt to conceal revelations of the second trove of stashed documents.

“CBS News was the first news organization to learn of the matter, contacting the White House on Jan. 6 to ask about the Penn Biden Center documents,” the report continued. “White House officials confirmed the scoop, but since the investigation was ongoing, they decided not to offer any additional details — including the critical information that a second batch of documents had been discovered at Biden’s home.”

That the Biden administration tried to conceal the scandal contradicts their claims of transparency.

“There was transparency in doing what you’re supposed to do when these items were discovered,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre falsely claimed on January 12.

Since the Justice Department appointed a special prosecutor, the White House has provided little transparency. “I’m just going to continue to be prudent here. I’m going to let this ongoing review that is happening — this legal process that is happening — let that process continue under the special counsel. We’re not — I’m not — going to comment from here,” Jean-Pierre said Tuesday.

“Look, guys, you guys can ask me this 100 times, 200 times, if you wish. I’m going to keep saying the same thing,” she added. “I hear your question. It’s been asked. It’s been answered. It’s been noted.”

Critics have questioned why Biden’s personal attorneys were initially searching for Biden’s illegally stashed documents. The White House has failed to provide the initial reason or cause for the search.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/19/report-white-house-doj-agreed-hide-classified-document-scandal/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #142 on: January 20, 2023, 07:36:46 AM »
Yup.  This is all a sideshow. 

The White House and Justice Department (DOJ) reportedly agreed to hide President Joe Biden’s classified document scandal from the American people until it leaked to the press, despite their repeated claims of transparency.

Not only did the White House and DOJ try to obscure the scandal from public view, but they also refused to divulge that the second trove of classified documents were already unearthed at Biden’s home in Wilmington when CBS News first contacted the White House about the initial leak of classified documents apparently illegally stored at the Biden Penn Center, according to the Washington Post: “Early on, Biden’s attorneys and Justice Department investigators both thought they had a shared understanding about keeping the matter quiet,” the Post admitted, noting the Biden administration’s attempt to conceal revelations of the second trove of stashed documents.

“CBS News was the first news organization to learn of the matter, contacting the White House on Jan. 6 to ask about the Penn Biden Center documents,” the report continued. “White House officials confirmed the scoop, but since the investigation was ongoing, they decided not to offer any additional details — including the critical information that a second batch of documents had been discovered at Biden’s home.”

That the Biden administration tried to conceal the scandal contradicts their claims of transparency.

“There was transparency in doing what you’re supposed to do when these items were discovered,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre falsely claimed on January 12.

Since the Justice Department appointed a special prosecutor, the White House has provided little transparency. “I’m just going to continue to be prudent here. I’m going to let this ongoing review that is happening — this legal process that is happening — let that process continue under the special counsel. We’re not — I’m not — going to comment from here,” Jean-Pierre said Tuesday.

“Look, guys, you guys can ask me this 100 times, 200 times, if you wish. I’m going to keep saying the same thing,” she added. “I hear your question. It’s been asked. It’s been answered. It’s been noted.”

Critics have questioned why Biden’s personal attorneys were initially searching for Biden’s illegally stashed documents. The White House has failed to provide the initial reason or cause for the search.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/19/report-white-house-doj-agreed-hide-classified-document-scandal/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: January 20, 2023, 07:46:17 AM »
Since 2008. Moron

That is just on here.  Not counting the FB, IG, all the other sites you haunt with your delusional hopes of finding something to drag back here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #144 on: January 20, 2023, 08:40:33 AM »
That is just on here.  Not counting the FB, IG, all the other sites you haunt with your delusional hopes of finding something to drag back here.

Oh, you mean where I do a lot of my business? Go away, troll lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 20, 2023, 09:10:22 AM »
Oh, you mean where I do a lot of my business? Go away, troll lol

Your CT business?  Because that is all we see you dragging back over here.

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #146 on: January 21, 2023, 10:19:07 AM »
I'll bet you a dollar Merrick Garland tells them to go pound sand

As predicted

DOJ tells Jordan to fuck off

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-tells-house-gop-share-info-ongoing-criminal/story?id=96572649

It's going to be fun watching people simply ignore congressional subpoena's

Why wouldn't they when Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, Scott Perry and Andy Biggs all ignored subpoena's

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 21, 2023, 11:09:14 AM »
As predicted

DOJ tells Jordan to fuck off

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/doj-tells-house-gop-share-info-ongoing-criminal/story?id=96572649

It's going to be fun watching people simply ignore congressional subpoena's

Why wouldn't they when Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy, Scott Perry and Andy Biggs all ignored subpoena's

Don't worry, the peanut gallery here will be front and center whining about how bad and "unconstitutional" it is.    :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 21, 2023, 01:32:34 PM »

Golly gee, this is major news which is life changing. Thanks for the update, Coach.  Keep up the good work. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #149 on: January 21, 2023, 04:21:59 PM »
Boom. 

NYT reporting even more found today. 

Get the keg irons ready.