Author Topic: More classified documents found  (Read 13377 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: More classified documents found
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2023, 10:51:58 PM »
I agree.  Classified documents should never leave the institutions from which they are derived.  Federal, state and local it should all be the same.  I'll be shocked if these documents were "planted".  I don't believe that for a second.  I do believe the current administration appears to have handled their situation more appropriately than their predecessor.  That being said, Biden is a fucking idiot to allow this to happen.  I can't even get my head around documents classified at the highest level being in closets at resorts and garages in people's backyards.  The shit at the Biden Penn center is not as egregious as the other two examples but still unacceptable.

I agree to some extent. But classified can mean many different things. For expedience some classified documents are sent via secured lines to various individuals. Confidential is considered classified but may not rise to the level of the security measures of Secret and Top Secret. But for petes sake, NONE of these documents should be left in closets or garages. Ive been seeing on news channels on both sides of the spectrum that mishandling is not uncommon. Well, FFS, that needs to change... Let the chips fall where they may     

Ssxa

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2023, 11:04:02 PM »
With all the corrupt shit Biden has gotten away with...this is way too easy. Make no mistake, he’s  being setup by his own side because they want him out.
The elites behind the scenes know he’s brain dead and won’t win in 2024 without ramping up the election fraud even further. Taking Biden out now, gives them enough time to gameplan living with Kamala, but finding a way to slide in greasy Gavin Newsom or someone else.
They will also try to say Biden went down because he had the classified docs and try to make a case to take Trump out for the same reason.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2023, 11:16:33 PM »
With all the corrupt shit Biden has gotten away with...this is way too easy. Make no mistake, he’s  being setup by his own side because they want him out.
The elites behind the scenes know he’s brain dead and won’t win in 2024 without ramping up the election fraud even further. Taking Biden out now, gives them enough time to gameplan living with Kamala, but finding a way to slide in greasy Gavin Newsom or someone else.
They will also try to say Biden went down because he had the classified docs and try to make a case to take Trump out for the same reason.

I doubt it. His aides found the documents, immediately followed protocol. IF they were setting him up, they would have hid the documents, refused to turn them over and moved them to a private residence,. Standard procedure. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2023, 03:13:34 AM »
Are you kidding me? Coach doesn't read the articles he posts, just the headlines... This is common knowledge.

Even if he reads that....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2023, 03:14:57 AM »
I doubt it. His aides found the documents, immediately followed protocol. IF they were setting him up, they would have hid the documents, refused to turn them over and moved them to a private residence,. Standard procedure.

You would think something so simple would be understandable... but then considering who we are dealing with here....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2023, 04:48:28 AM »
On Classified Documents, Joe Biden Is Out Of Excuses: His entire narrative fell apart in only a week.
The Federalist ^ | 01/12/2023 | David Harsanyi
Posted on 1/12/2023, 11:50:10 PM

Every president probably stashes away classified documents. The chances of any president being successfully prosecuted for pilfering them are infinitesimal. Nevertheless, now that we’ve learned Joe Biden has engaged in the same behavior as Donald Trump — perhaps worse, considering vice presidents are afforded less leeway on classified documents — precedent and transparency, our very democracy, demand Attorney General Merrick Garland name a special counsel to investigate (I get results!)

Right now, none of the rationalizations offered by the media for Biden’s actions over the past few days are operational. When the story first broke, outlets stressed that one of the vital “distinctions” between the two incidents was that Biden was in possession of fewer documents than Trump. Biden aides, we learned, had been utterly shocked to discover only a “small number” of classified documents “locked” in the personal offices of the president’s “think tank” — as if the location or the number of documents, or the alleged lock, rather than the contents, were the most newsworthy aspect of the story.

Today, we learned that a second “batch” of classified documents was uncovered at an “undisclosed” location. Suddenly, everything got incredibly vague. Biden aides, we are told, began diligently rummaging through boxes to ensure they were in complete compliance with the law. A completely independent source told collusion-hoaxer Ken Dilanian that the “search was described as exhaustive, with the goal of getting a full accounting of all classified documents that may have inadvertently been packed in boxes when Biden cleared out of the vice president’s office space in January 2017.” It’s heartening to know that the Bidens are such diligent, law-abiding folk.

Yesterday, we were told that classified documents that are found in a serious office setting, rather than just “lying around” in a home, was an important difference between the two cases. Today, Biden’s lawyer says that “small number” of classified documents was also found “locked” in Biden’s garage and an “adjacent” room of his Wilmington home. (Don’t worry, the president assures us it was safely stored next to his beloved Corvette.) You know, if we find another “small number” of documents, we might just have ourselves a full cache.

No doubt, journalists are super curious to know how those classified documents got into Joe’s garage. I mean, the guy had a think tank office at his disposal in D.C. Moreover, the initial documents were alleged to have been discovered before midterms, and yet we’re only hearing about new ones months later — and in convenient dribs and drabs.

Soon after CBS’s initial story, a four-byline puff piece from CNN reported that the documents found in the think tank were related to Ukraine, Iran, and the U.K., so not just keepsakes and letters and such. This week we also learned, in another soft-peddled report by The New York Times, that Biden, despite his insistence that he knew nothing about his son Hunter’s foreign entanglements, had met with a liaison from the Ukrainian energy interest Burisma, among many other revelations. Recall, Obama officials had also raised concerns about the Biden family business. Is there any chance those Ukrainian documents would have been embarrassing to the president? Seems a reasonable question.

What’s important now, we’re going to be instructed, is that Biden “immediately” contacted the authorities and is fully “cooperating.” Is it possible, and I’m just theorizing here, that Biden and his aides are lying? For one thing, cooperating is fine, but it’s not everything. Trump has every right to hire a lawyer and fight the Archives over documents. Maybe he’s got a case, maybe he doesn’t. But perhaps Biden also simply picked an opportune time to cooperate with his own administration in an effort to avoid any transparency. Far from “immediately” handing over this material, the president’s been in possession of classified documents for nearly seven years. How does the DOJ know there aren’t more documents stashed away? How does it know Biden, like Trump, didn’t put them in his garage on purpose? Because he says so?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s entertaining watching the comically obvious attempts to mitigate the damage. But if Biden hasn’t done anything wrong, he has absolutely nothing to fear.

David Harsanyi is a senior editor at The Federalist, a nationally syndicated columnist, a Happy Warrior columnist at National Review, and author of five books—the most recent, Eurotrash: Why America Must Reject the Failed Ideas of a Dying Continent. He has appeared on Fox News, C-SPAN, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, ABC World News Tonight, NBC Nightly News and radio talk shows across the country. Follow him on Twitter, @davidharsanyi.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2023, 04:53:32 AM »
Pervy Joe the traitor coward, walks away from questions. He cant answer anything when caught red-handed, or not stumbling around a prompter.
"End of quote / next line"

FBI is the biggest deep-state lefty lunatic org going. Garland needs to be strung up near Fraduci and Pant-Shitter.
Laughing stocks of the planet, along w/ brainless libturdz...

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2023, 10:42:25 AM »
Pervy Joe the traitor coward, walks away from questions. He cant answer anything when caught red-handed, or not stumbling around a prompter.
"End of quote / next line"

FBI is the biggest deep-state lefty lunatic org going. Garland needs to be strung up near Fraduci and Pant-Shitter.
Laughing stocks of the planet, along w/ brainless libturdz...

Isn't it ridiculous that Garland appointed a special counsel who is a Republican

Sure, it's been the custom for years to appoint a special council who is in the opposing party to the POTUS but shouldn't Garland have appointed a Democratic

That's what Rosenstein did for Trump so shouldn't that be the new standard now?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2023, 12:54:06 PM »
JUST IN: House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan Launches First Investigation Into Biden Classified Documents #GarageGate
The Gateway Pundit ^ | January 13, 2023 | Cristina Laila
Posted on 1/13/2023, 3:43:28 PM by Macho MAGA Man

House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) launched the first congressional investigation into classified documents stored at Joe Biden’s private office and home.

It was revealed this week that Joe Biden improperly stored stolen classified documents at his private office and in his garage next to his Corvette.

....Snip......

According to CNN, the classified documents were found in a folder labeled “personal.”

Chairman Jordan on Friday sent a letter to US Attorney General Merrick Garland informing him of the investigation and asked him to provide a list of documents related to GarageGate.

Rep. Jordan asked for all documents and communications relating to the appointment of special counsel Robert Hur (scope memo).

Jim Jordan also asked for other communications between the Department of Justice, FBI or the Executive Office of the President related to the classified materials found at Penn Biden Center and Biden’s Delaware garage.

Merrick Garland has until January 27 to respond.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2023, 01:39:11 PM »
JUST IN: House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan Launches First Investigation Into Biden Classified Documents #GarageGate
The Gateway Pundit ^ | January 13, 2023 | Cristina Laila
Posted on 1/13/2023, 3:43:28 PM by Macho MAGA Man

House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) launched the first congressional investigation into classified documents stored at Joe Biden’s private office and home.

It was revealed this week that Joe Biden improperly stored stolen classified documents at his private office and in his garage next to his Corvette.

....Snip......

According to CNN, the classified documents were found in a folder labeled “personal.”

Chairman Jordan on Friday sent a letter to US Attorney General Merrick Garland informing him of the investigation and asked him to provide a list of documents related to GarageGate.

Rep. Jordan asked for all documents and communications relating to the appointment of special counsel Robert Hur (scope memo).

Jim Jordan also asked for other communications between the Department of Justice, FBI or the Executive Office of the President related to the classified materials found at Penn Biden Center and Biden’s Delaware garage.

Merrick Garland has until January 27 to respond.

(Excerpt) Read more at thegatewaypundit.com ...

I'll bet you a dollar Merrick Garland tells them to go pound sand

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2023, 02:13:26 PM »
Between Trump's absconding and initially refusing to turn over at least 300 classified documents and the recent discovery of and reporting of several classified documents in two separate locations by Biden's own lawyers, it is obvious that some changes are needed to better protect the handling of these classified government documents. My suggestion is that in the future, no classified documents of this type be allowed to be removed from government secured locations, including the Whitehouse. I can think of no-good reason for former presidents and vice-presidents having possession of these and other government documents after leaving office.   

Stop Prime. There wasn’t even close to “300 classified” documents. Holy shit

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2023, 02:45:28 PM »
Stop Prime. There wasn’t even close to “300 classified” documents. Holy shit

Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago

The initial batch of documents retrieved by the National Archives from former President Donald J. Trump in January included more than 150 marked as classified, a number that ignited intense concern at the Justice Department and helped trigger the criminal investigation that led F.B.I. agents to swoop into Mar-a-Lago this month seeking to recover more, multiple people briefed on the matter said.

In total, the government has recovered more than 300 documents with classified markings from Mr. Trump since he left office, the people said: that first batch of documents returned in January, another set provided by Mr. Trump’s aides to the Justice Department in June and the material seized by the F.B.I. in the search this month.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/22/us/politics/trump-mar-a-lago-documents.html

More classified docs found in a storage unit.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/classified-docs-found-trump-storage-192903409.html

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2023, 03:37:28 PM »
I agree to some extent. But classified can mean many different things. For expedience some classified documents are sent via secured lines to various individuals. Confidential is considered classified but may not rise to the level of the security measures of Secret and Top Secret. But for petes sake, NONE of these documents should be left in closets or garages. Ive been seeing on news channels on both sides of the spectrum that mishandling is not uncommon. Well, FFS, that needs to change... Let the chips fall where they may   

There is no doubt in my mind that the mishandling of government documents has been a common occurrence. This is the only explanation for the sloppy and careless handling of them. It needs to stop, and strict guidelines put in place for all government documents regardless of the degree of classification.

I remember this also being true with the use of private cell phones for government business. Hilary used a Blackberry. The excuse offered was that she was familiar with its operation. Learning how to use new technology is not rocket science. If she learned how to operate a Blackberry, she could learn how to do the same with government issued equipment. Same with her misuse of email and having a personal server in her home.

I worked in public employment for 30 years. There are different guidelines for how various things are handled verses in the private sector, such as not accepting gifts from venders. The folks who ignored these things, ran the risk of being terminated and yet some broke the rules anyway.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2023, 03:37:47 PM »
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/22/us/politics/trump-mar-a-lago-documents.html

More classified docs found in a storage unit.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/classified-docs-found-trump-storage-192903409.html

Exactly, I did a search and it what came up were links to all never Trump hating propaganda rags and of course The NY Times and the rest that ran with the fake “Russian Collusion” narrative and as usual you fell for it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2023, 03:46:11 PM »
And once again, the President has the power to declassify…VP can’t even take toilet paper from the WH (watch these idiots take that literally)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2023, 03:47:10 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2023, 03:54:44 PM »
Exactly, I did a search and it what came up were links to all never Trump hating propaganda rags and of course The NY Times and the rest that ran with the fake “Russian Collusion” narrative and as usual you fell for it.

Boohoo. ::) Try harder next time you do a search. It is not like you have trouble finding media that supports your foregone conclusions. How were your search parameters different this time from all those other times when you find exactly what you want?

Below are the results of a quick search using the phrase, ‘More classified documents found’ and almost none of it is about Trump hoarding of classified documents. The closest to that is the USA Today article which I did not edit out to show that a broad search provides a variety of outcomes.

Source: Biden team finds more docs with classified markings
https://apnews.com/article/biden-classified-documents-updates-e506a5c4094356cf4c7d11f8fb3d23b4

Graphics: How Biden's case differs from Trump's classified documents seized at Mar-a-Lago
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2023/01/12/how-biden-documents-differ-trump/11023172002/

Garland appoints special counsel in Biden documents investigation
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/garland-attorney-general-statement-01-12-23/index.html

More classified documents found in garage at Biden's Wilmington home, White House says
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/classified-documents-found-bidens-wilmington-home-garage-white/story?id=96390141

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2023, 04:09:29 PM »
And once again, the President has the power to declassify…VP can’t even take toilet paper from the WH (watch these idiots take that literally)

Really??? Maybe you should do another search. Not sure what you search for, but if you want correct information it pays to look at the original source documents or laws. In this case: Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information

Under a 2009 Obama-era executive order titled "Classified National Security Information" the vice president does have the power to declassify documents while they're in office. The order states: "The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by: (1) the President and the Vice President [...]," as well as "agency heads and officials designated by the President."

Sec. 1.3.  Classification Authority.  (a)  The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(1)  the President and the Vice President;

(2)  "Top Secret" original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President, or an agency head or official designated pursuant to paragraph (a)(2) of this section...

(3)  "Secret" or "Confidential" original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President...

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2023, 04:13:48 PM »
Boohoo. ::) Try harder next time you do a search. It is not like you have trouble finding media that supports your foregone conclusions. How were your search parameters different this time from all those other times when you find exactly what you want?

Below are the results of a quick search using the phrase, ‘More classified documents found’ and almost none of it is about Trump hoarding of classified documents. The closest to that is the USA Today article which I did not edit out to show that a broad search provides a variety of outcomes.

Source: Biden team finds more docs with classified markings
https://apnews.com/article/biden-classified-documents-updates-e506a5c4094356cf4c7d11f8fb3d23b4

Graphics: How Biden's case differs from Trump's classified documents seized at Mar-a-Lago
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/graphics/2023/01/12/how-biden-documents-differ-trump/11023172002/

Garland appoints special counsel in Biden documents investigation
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/garland-attorney-general-statement-01-12-23/index.html

More classified documents found in garage at Biden's Wilmington home, White House says
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/classified-documents-found-bidens-wilmington-home-garage-white/story?id=96390141

Boohoo my ass. Look at my last post. And on that note Biden had NO authority or power to be taking anything from the WH, not only that, he has classified docs on Iran and Ukraine. Now we’re finding out that his crackhead son was living there at the time. Hunter also listed that house as his own on an application. Keep thinking your boy is perfect. In 50 years he’s lied about just everything and a failed policy record to boot

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2023, 04:16:50 PM »
Really??? Maybe you should do another search. Not sure what you search for, but if you want correct information it pays to look at the original source documents or laws. In this case: Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information

Under a 2009 Obama-era executive order titled "Classified National Security Information" the vice president does have the power to declassify documents while they're in office. The order states: "The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by: (1) the President and the Vice President [...]," as well as "agency heads and officials designated by the President."

Sec. 1.3.  Classification Authority.  (a)  The authority to classify information originally may be exercised only by:

(2)  "Top Secret" original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President, or an agency head or official designated pursuant to paragraph (a)(2) of this section...

(3)  "Secret" or "Confidential" original classification authority may be delegated only by the President, the Vice President...

https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

I said he didn’t have the power to remove shit from the WH. You might want to reread that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2023, 05:02:21 PM »
How do you even have to e balls to post any more after all the bogus nonsense you liberal guys believes and supported over the years that turned out utterly false. 

How shameful - but like most libs you don’t give a F.   

Wayne Tracker

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2023, 05:59:19 PM »

LOL - WTF man

So you believe the NYT "hates" Trump and therefore anything they print about him that you find unfavorable can be deemed "fake"

By that same logic you obviously hate the NYT so anything you say about them is obviously fake and can be dismissed

Seriously though, I think I'm going to trust the reporting in the NYT unless/until you can provide some proof that what they've reported is not true

BTW - I recall you posting article from gatewaypundit and other sources that obviously hate Dems so I know you'll understand why I assume everything they print is fake

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2023, 06:41:55 PM »
I said he didn’t have the power to remove shit from the WH. You might want to reread that.

Thanks but I read it just fine the first time when I wondered what relevance it had to a conversation about classified documents.
Okay, technically what you said in your post is he cannot remove toilet paper, and this is correct. What toilet paper has to do with classified documents, I don’t know. But, since it is likely government owned, the President cannot remove it either. When former Presidents and their families vacate the white house at some point prior to the next President moving in, they take their personal property with them, anything else is government property and remains in the Whitehouse. Same as with the VP and the government property they occupied during their term in office.

Reminder, this thread is “Re: More classified documents found” and by extension who as the authority to declassify documents.
Both Biden and Trump are guilty of removing classified documents to unauthorized locations, which is in violation of federal law.
The law mandates that presidential records are the property of the U.S. government, rather than belonging to the president himself.

These are a few things to consider before making off-the-cuff comments:
The PRA (Presidential Records Act) requires the President to ensure preservation of records documenting the performance of his official duties (44 U.S.C. § 2203(a)), provides for the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) to take custody and control of the records.

Any agency designated by the President can originate classified information if it meets the content criteria. Each agency is responsible for safeguarding and declassifying its own documents.

Access is restricted by law or regulation to groups of people with the necessary security clearance and need to know and mishandling of the material can incur criminal penalties.

What applies to one applies to all (or both in this case). Nobody is saying Biden can take and store Classified documents in unauthorized locations, neither can Trump. At this point, from what information we have, they are both guilty of this.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2023, 06:48:16 PM »
How do you even have to e balls to post any more after all the bogus nonsense you liberal guys believes and supported over the years that turned out utterly false. 

How shameful - but like most libs you don’t give a F.

Probably about as many 'e' balls as you do depending on whether you are on the 'juice'. ;D In truth, a lot of what goes on in government is bogus nonsense in case you did not notice. Also, given enough time and interest we occasionally become aware that some of what we are fed by government is false. Even more of what we get from the media, left or right, is false or greatly exaggerated.

Shame on me - shame on you. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V