Author Topic: Rush predicted it…  (Read 628 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Rush predicted it…
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 01:37:46 PM »
Following the law = turning on

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 02:44:16 PM »
Following the law = turning on

::)

You’re the co-village idiot

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 03:51:55 PM »
You’re the co-village idiot

Says the global retard.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 06:49:34 PM »

https://twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/1614039762838618112?s=46&t=S7o5ehPYbCQTA4DrPxfQ5Q
bied
Thank you for posting this little tidbit from Jack Posobiec. It really clears up for me how you've come to think the way you do. Assuming you follow this nut job Posobiec. Hopefully, loads of folks will click on and listen to what he says and way he says it. That voice! It is like nails on chalkboard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 10:23:12 PM »
bied
Thank you for posting this little tidbit from Jack Posobiec. It really clears up for me how you've come to think the way you do. Assuming you follow this nut job Posobiec. Hopefully, loads of folks will click on and listen to what he says and way he says it. That voice! It is like nails on chalkboard.

Jesus Christ Prime, was he wrong? Was Rush wrong? For fucks sake, your posts are all from left leaning or hard left rags that perpetuated literally every fake smoking gun they thought they had or that the left leaked on Trump and you have the nerve to question the credibility of someone who didn’t do that?

Again, it’s either intellectual dishonesty or intellectual stupidity….which one is it?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2023, 11:55:44 AM »
Jesus Christ Prime, was he wrong? Was Rush wrong? For fucks sake, your posts are all from left leaning or hard left rags that perpetuated literally every fake smoking gun they thought they had or that the left leaked on Trump and you have the nerve to question the credibility of someone who didn’t do that?

Again, it’s either intellectual dishonesty or intellectual stupidity….which one is it?

It is highly possible in your case, it is both. Perhaps you have been brainwashed by the far-right media so I will cut you some slack because intelligent and honest people are sometimes vulnerable and gullible.

If my post are all from left leaning or hard left sources it is to offer a counterpoint to your exclusively hard right posts.

When there is not enough evidence 'yet' to prove an accusation against someone it doesn't automatically make it fake. In most  assertions there is a grain of truth.

Rush Limbaugh stated on January 20, 2021, in a radio show segment:
that Joe Biden and Democrats "have not legitimately won" the presidency. I have no doubt that in your mind you and a very small minority think Rush Limbaugh was right about this.

State and federal judges dismissed more than 50 lawsuits presented by Donald Trump and his allies challenging the election or its outcome.

Rush Limbaugh stated on December 15, 2020, in a radio show segment:
The American Medical Association rescinded a previous statement and now says "hydroxychloroquine is okay" for COVID-19.

The American Medical Association never took back its March statement concerning hydroxychloroquine and the website Limbaugh cited has corrected its story. [/i]

Rush Limbaugh stated on February 24, 2020, in an episode of his radio show:
“The coronavirus is the common cold folks."

Seriously? How many people die over the course of a couple of years of the common cold?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 06:21:44 PM »
Missing Rush these days. The other two don't hold a candle.