Author Topic: 74,000 Ballots Returned with No Record of Ever Being Sent  (Read 2543 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: 74,000 Ballots Returned with No Record of Ever Being Sent
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2021, 03:53:31 PM »
So it turns out that the CEO of CyberNinja's is as dumb as a phony "coach" and apparently knows NOTHING about the balloting/voting process that he was hired to "fraudit" which is why he made a complete jackass out of himself last week in that wackadoodle Senate Hearing (apparently Maricopa County had to keep a running Twitter feed correcting all his "errors"/lies)

Here are the facts about those 74,000 ballots which the CyberLiar said there is no record of ever being sent out

The short answer - these dipshits literally don't know what the fuck they are doing.

https://kesq.com/news/national-politics/cnn-us-politics/2021/07/18/fact-check-arizona-audit-chief-baselessly-raises-suspicion-about-74000-ballots/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/18/politics/fact-check-maricopa-audit-arizona-cyber-ninjas-74000/index.html

And you expect what to come out of this. Remember, this is the most transparent and fair election that ever happened.....that’s why the left is trying everything in their power to stop it 😂

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2021, 04:04:47 PM »
And you expect what to come out of this. Remember, this is the most transparent and fair election that ever happened.....that’s why the left is trying everything in their power to stop it 😂

I expect you to keep posting lies or misinformation and I expect I'll have to keep pointing out you got lied to ..yet again..from right wing media

Any chance Western Journal updated their story yet?

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2021, 04:23:54 PM »
primarily because this whole audit is just a farce to keep people thinking that somehow this this election was stolen when it clearly wasnt

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2021, 05:06:16 PM »
primarily because this whole audit is just a farce to keep people thinking that somehow this this election was stolen when it clearly wasnt

Really, then let it happen. Funny how other states are following AZ’s lead from a company that has no experience...lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2021, 06:21:29 PM »
lol...and? You do understand that they’re not the only auditors there, right Beneto?

HAHAHAHAHA.  Please list who the "other" auditors are.

Waiting....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2021, 08:07:25 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA.  Please list who the "other" auditors are.

Waiting....

Wait? You think there’s one auditor counting over 2mil ballots? Aaaahaahahahahahhaahahha hahhahah....what an idiot 🤣

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2021, 05:16:04 AM »
Wait? You think there’s one auditor counting over 2mil ballots? Aaaahaahahahahahhaahahha hahhahah....what an idiot 🤣

You really are stupid aren't you?  Or either trying to back pedal and take your foot out of your mouth.

The topic is an independent, single or solitary person counting the ballots.  It's the company Cyber Ninjas. 

The fact that this had to be pointed out to says just how stupid you are truly are.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2021, 07:14:02 AM »
You really are stupid aren't you?  Or either trying to back pedal and take your foot out of your mouth.

The topic is an independent, single or solitary person counting the ballots.  It's the company Cyber Ninjas. 

The fact that this had to be pointed out to says just how stupid you are truly are.

lol...that story was out like a week ago. It’s nothing new. The only ones making a big deal out of it are you, Strawman and the rest of the left. Pointed out to me lol. Another “smoking gun” 😂

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2021, 08:37:39 AM »

Imagine the ridicule we'd give to any sports team who said;
"I'll only accept the final score, IF we win ."
Then , threw a tantrum when they lost and stomped off the field .

I'll bet you'd (rightfully) be pretty hard on them for acting like spoiled brats...wouldn't you  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2021, 09:28:28 AM »
lol...that story was out like a week ago. It’s nothing new. The only ones making a big deal out of it are you, Strawman and the rest of the left. Pointed out to me lol. Another “smoking gun” 😂

This has nothing to do with anything I posted here or anything you tried to lie about so far.  You tell so many lies you can’t remember what you are talking about.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2021, 01:26:37 PM »
This has nothing to do with anything I posted here or anything you tried to lie about so far.  You tell so many lies you can’t remember what you are talking about.

Trump started this nonsense , way back in 2016 before he got elected via his electoral college win.

" I'll only accept the result , IF I win " ::)

Seriously, only a spoiled child talks like that.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2021, 03:32:49 PM »
Trump started this nonsense , way back in 2016 before he got elected via his electoral college win.

" I'll only accept the result , IF I win " ::)

Seriously, only a spoiled child talks like that.

Hey Howy, how is "Comander-in Chief" commanding marines in Taliban land !?.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2021, 10:07:10 AM »

Hey Howy, how is "Comander-in Chief" commanding marines in Taliban land !?.

The President has the authority to "pull out" to avoid future complications.

LOL, I did the same thing  with my  ex-wives . ;D

On a serious note, I think this 99% pull out of Afghanistan was a mistake.
BUT, nobody from the WH or Pentagon called to asked my advice .