Author Topic: Trump is revealed to the the POS TRAITOR that we all knew he was  (Read 1486 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Time to finally bring this piece is shit up on charges of Treason

Maybe we can borrow the gallows that Trumptards wanted to use on Mike Pence (joking of course...it's always a joke...right??)

Trump to DOJ last December: 'Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me'

Former President Donald Trump pressured acting Attorney General Jeffrey Rosen to declare that the election was corrupt in an attempt to help Republican members of Congress try to overturn the election result, according to notes of a December 2020 call Trump held with Rosen and acting deputy attorney general Richard Donoghue.

During the December 27, 2020, call, Trump pressured Rosen and Donoghue to falsely declare the election "illegal" and "corrupt" even after the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud.

"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen," Trump said on the call, according to Donoghue's notes.

Donoghue's contemporaneous notes were provided to the House Oversight Committee from call the Trump held with Rosen and Donoghue, who took over the top spots at DOJ in the final weeks of Trump's presidency following the resignation of Attorney General William Barr.

The notes are the latest evidence of Trump's efforts to pressure the Justice Department to support his false claims of election fraud as he tried to overturn his November loss to Joe Biden. Those efforts are now the subject of a new House select committee that's investigating the January 6 attack on the Capitol carried out by pro-Trump supporters to try to stop the certification of Biden's election win, in addition to the House Oversight Committee's investigation into Trump's baseless election fraud claims.

"These handwritten notes show that President Trump directly instructed our nation's top law enforcement agency to take steps to overturn a free and fair election in the final days of his presidency," House Oversight Chairwoman Carolyn Maloney said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/30/politics/trump-election-justice/index.html

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Trump is revealed to the the POS TRAITOR that we all knew he was
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 01:27:28 PM »
Go fuck off you Kunt. Such a loser, lol. Eat me.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2021, 01:27:38 PM »
Completely corrupt. Now go crawl back into your hole!
T

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2021, 01:29:15 PM »
Go fuck off you Kunt. Such a loser, lol. Eat me.

Why so cranky?

Did you your period?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2021, 01:31:37 PM »
Keep this shit on the politics board. At least combine fucking threads already.

The Trump hate thread.

The Biden hate thread.

The non-zealot politics thread, for normal people.

I just solved all of Getbig's political issues.

All you need is three threads.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2021, 01:40:18 PM »

Maybe we can borrow the gallows that Trumptards wanted to use on Mike Pence (joking of course...it's always a joke...right??)

Lmfao..

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 01:40:30 PM »
Must be true, it was on the news...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2021, 01:46:20 PM »

It's true

During the December 27, 2020, call, Trump pressured Rosen and Donoghue to falsely declare the election "illegal" and "corrupt" even after the Justice Department had not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud.

"Just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen," Trump said on the call, according to Donoghue's notes.

Donoghue's contemporaneous notes were provided to the House Oversight Committee from call the Trump held with Rosen and Donoghue, who took over the top spots at DOJ in the final weeks of Trump's presidency following the resignation of Attorney General William Barr.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2021, 01:54:46 PM »

Of course it’s true. CNN said so 😂

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2021, 02:30:47 PM »

Why does this make Trump a traitor? The election was corrupt and dripping with fraud.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2021, 02:52:49 PM »

............any pics of Joe & his 18 wheeler truck ...................... :D

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2021, 02:57:52 PM »
“You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.”

In my world this is what Strawboi posts all day, every day.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2021, 03:06:50 PM »
Why does this make Trump a traitor? The election was corrupt and dripping with fraud.

This is because lying is just about the most fun a cucktard can have without removing their soul.  After they do that, all bets are off.  Straw has no soul.  None of them do, really.  I hope they all Covid up and go the way of the Dodo, my friend. 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2021, 03:12:38 PM »
It would be cool if they’d play the transcripts of the call. I’m sure it’s recorded somewhere.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2021, 03:25:40 PM »

learn to read moron

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2021, 03:29:10 PM »

the only fraud and attempt to "steal" the election came from THE TRAITOR

time to start figuring out which members of Congress were part of Trump's conspiracy to overthrow out government

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2021, 03:53:13 PM »
He's a traitor, the Russians!  FALSE.  He's getting pissed on by prostitutes. FALSE. He's in collusion with the Ukraine!  FALSE.  You know what's false too. This election. According to the most amount of votes in history with 80 million plus Biden is the most popular President in the history.

Even with the corrupt voting Trump won in a land slide the day of the election. Then in the days following almost all the votes coming in was for Biden. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2021, 04:02:30 PM »
He's a traitor, the Russians!  FALSE.  He's getting pissed on by prostitutes. FALSE. He's in collusion with the Ukraine!  FALSE.  You know what's false too. This election. According the most amount of votes in history with 80 million plus Biden is the most popular President in the history.

Even with the corrupt voting Trump won in a land slide the day of the election. Then in the days following almost all the votes coming in was for Biden.

Apparently you missed the FACT that Senate Republicans issued a report confirming that THE TRAITOR and his campaign did in fact conspire with Russia and it's agents

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/statement/2020/08/18/489657/statement-u-s-senate-report-confirms-trump-campaign-colluded-russia-caps-neera-tanden-says/

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/548794-there-was-trump-russia-collusion-and-trump-pardoned-the-colluder

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2021, 04:28:12 PM »
I'm pretty sure the guy who killed US dependence on its own energy, and takes energy money from Ukraine and China is the real traitor here.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2021, 04:34:54 PM »
Apparently you missed the FACT that Senate Republicans issued a report confirming that THE TRAITOR and his campaign did in fact conspire with Russia and it's agents

https://www.americanprogress.org/press/statement/2020/08/18/489657/statement-u-s-senate-report-confirms-trump-campaign-colluded-russia-caps-neera-tanden-says/

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/548794-there-was-trump-russia-collusion-and-trump-pardoned-the-colluder

The Center for American Progress (CAP) is a public policy research and advocacy organization which presents a liberal[2] viewpoint on economic and social issues. It has its headquarters in Washington, D.C.

The president and chief executive officer of CAP is Patrick Gaspard, a former diplomat and labor leader, who served most recently as the president of the Open Society Foundations.[3] Gaspard succeeded Neera Tanden, who was appointed special advisor to President Joe Biden in May 2021. Tanden previously worked for the Obama and Clinton administrations and for Hillary Clinton's campaigns.

Yeah, there's some proof for you.

Why wasn't he impeached for this?
Y

mryorkielover

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2021, 04:58:31 PM »
Trumps no longer Prez and these Idiots are still Obsessed with him. Get a life already. We have a lot of bigger problems with the New corrupt Prez to be worrying about the last one. And Yes I cant stand Die Hard Liberals or Conservatives who NEVER call Their side out on anything. ALL Politicians are Shit and that goes for the biased Cheerleaders who root for them....

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2021, 05:03:17 PM »
Trumps no longer Prez and these Idiots are still Obsessed with him. Get a life already. We have a lot of bigger problems with the New corrupt Prez to be worrying about the last one. And Yes I cant stand Die Hard Liberals or Conservatives who NEVER call Their side out on anything. ALL Politicians are Shit and that goes for the biased Cheerleaders who root for them....

Well stated, sir.

Trump isn't a politician.  He is first and foremost an American.  That is why I voted for him. He is one of us, as in U.S.   ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2021, 05:03:49 PM »

Preach brother!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2021, 05:49:43 PM »
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1420756846701211654?s=10
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2021, 12:18:18 PM »
Yeah, there's some proof for you.

Why wasn't he impeached for this?

this came out AFTER the impeachment dipshit

Also, we know full well that Republicans in the Senate are fully in support of THE TRAITORS crimes