Author Topic: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!  (Read 221065 times)

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
Re: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!
« Reply #200 on: October 27, 2008, 04:17:47 PM »
hello derek
what are ya thoughts on whole wheat wraps..whole grain bagels...and canola oils??

ILL HAVE A WHEAT WRAP WITH SOME TURKEY LOW FAT MAYNO AS A SNACK. IF YOUR DIETING HARDCORE WHY NOT?

I ONLY USE EXTRA VIRGIN OIL AND MACADAMION OIL   THATS IT...

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #201 on: October 27, 2008, 04:18:32 PM »
why isnt this thread a sticky?

THANKS BUD

I LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE

DA

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #202 on: October 27, 2008, 04:25:33 PM »
derrick whats the highest your bf% ever got when you were doing male dancing ?

serious question bro

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: October 27, 2008, 04:46:57 PM »
ILL HAVE A WHEAT WRAP WITH SOME TURKEY LOW FAT MAYNO AS A SNACK. IF YOUR DIETING HARDCORE WHY NOT?

I ONLY USE EXTRA VIRGIN OIL AND MACADAMION OIL   THATS IT...
thank u! i just began using mac nut oil-really good over hot rice

do u have any special recipies u like to have each day? like special ways to make chicken beef etc?
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #204 on: October 27, 2008, 06:12:23 PM »
why isnt this thread a sticky?
It may be soon, but for now it stays at the top of the page on it's own.
Pretty interesting how different things are on The Positive Board.........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: October 28, 2008, 07:39:41 AM »
Honestly, I'm impressed with the responses DA has given and respect that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #206 on: October 28, 2008, 08:07:00 AM »
Honestly, I'm impressed with the responses DA has given and respect that.
CAUSE HE'S NOT AS BAD AS THE G/O BOARD TREATS HIM,FAIR AND COOL ANSWERS.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: October 28, 2008, 08:25:56 AM »
CAUSE HE'S NOT AS BAD AS THE G/O BOARD TREATS HIM,FAIR AND COOL ANSWERS.
yeah, I agree. I've given him more than a fair amount of shit on the G&O but he seems like a cool guy. Most of his talk on the G&O is more of a "persona" IMO.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #208 on: October 28, 2008, 08:58:57 AM »
yeah, I agree. I've given him more than a fair amount of shit on the G&O but he seems like a cool guy. Most of his talk on the G&O is more of a "persona" IMO.
THANKS DUDE MEANS A LOT I LIKE TO HELP PEOPLE. I LEAVE THE SMACK TALK IN THE OTHER THREADS. ITS ALL ENTERTAINMENT AND FUN. PLUS MAKING $$ OFF OF IT AINT SO BAD EITHER LOL

ASK AWAY GUYS AND GALS, GLAD TO HELP!

PEACE

DA

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #209 on: October 28, 2008, 11:43:41 AM »
D.A. I know of a guy who was battling for a pro card that used 7-10 grams of test per week. Is this a common practice among pros, or is he just nuts?

He would call his "coming off" dropping it down to 2 grams per week.  Do you know any pros without naming names that have used insane amounts like this?

It was various types of test cyp, enanth, prop etc, but the total had reached as high as 10 grams per week.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 28, 2008, 01:44:14 PM »
D.A. one thing I believe hasnt been touched on, that you mentioned briefly, is synthol. If you do not wish to elaborate, I understand.

Whats your practice with regards to its use, where, how, why? By why, I mean for temporary effect or long-term stretching of muscle fascia.

Thanks.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #211 on: October 28, 2008, 02:34:21 PM »
D.A. I know of a guy who was battling for a pro card that used 7-10 grams of test per week. Is this a common practice among pros, or is he just nuts?

He would call his "coming off" dropping it down to 2 grams per week.  Do you know any pros without naming names that have used insane amounts like this?

It was various types of test cyp, enanth, prop etc, but the total had reached as high as 10 grams per week.

HOLY SHIT WOW THATS A LOT MOST I EVER USED WAS 250 TWICE A DAY 6 TIMES A WEEK SO WHATS THAT ? 3 THOUSAND? YEAH THATS A LOT  BUT 10 ???? DANG

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #212 on: October 28, 2008, 02:38:45 PM »
D.A. one thing I believe hasnt been touched on, that you mentioned briefly, is synthol. If you do not wish to elaborate, I understand.

Whats your practice with regards to its use, where, how, why? By why, I mean for temporary effect or long-term stretching of muscle fascia.

Thanks.

I LOVE TALKING ABOUT SYNTHOL IM A BIG BELIEVER ON IT. AND I KNOW FOR A FACT 80% OF PROS USE IT... IF DONE WRIGHT THE WAY I USE NOW YOU CAN LOOK GREAT LOOK ILL SHOW YOU TWO PICKS ONE WERE I ABUSED AND ONE NOW WERE IT LOOKS NATURAL. YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT DOWN TO A SCIENCE AND I HAVE PERFECTED IT NOW.

AS A QUOTE BY MY GOOD BUD GREG VALENTINO WORDS TWEAKED A LITTLE...... SYNTHOL IN BODYBUILDING IS AS COMMON AS APPLE PIE IS TO AMERICA !  ;D MOST PROS ARE TO PUSSY ENOUGH TO ADMIT IT

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #213 on: October 28, 2008, 09:07:52 PM »
Good evening Derek,
  I have been on the boards for a little over two years, if that. In the begining and futher beyond that, that you would get hammered over on the"Gossip and Opinions" of Get Big with a bunch of negativity, im sure mostly baseles. I had no idea who you were, if you competed at all, because i have never seen you in magazines that cover bodybuilding contests. so im wondering who is this man that everyone makes slanderous remarks about. I Ishave seen you antagonize the dudes over there. confusing to us new comers to the drama.
     you are on this board, in a Questions and Answer segment on Get Big. IT shows your true personality which seems pertty cool. I personally appreciate your integrity, and honosty during this clip on Get Big. I have learned more about the chemical aspect of the job, the truths about some of the personalities in the mags, training tips and nutrition. and your own soul basically.
             I have ( 3) questions    l                                                                                                                                                                                                              Frist, as a hard gainer who trains naturally, (i use pro hormones ) work nights and go to school 4hrs a night on tues. should i train chest twice in a 7 day period. ie more sets and reps for flat bench than uper chest on monday : then on sat go predominantly upper range activity inclines barbell or dumbell then flys . proceed to flat bench for 4 sets 10 .12. 15 reps?  (2)  Is synthol
still being used in the game today?  and (3rd) is gay for pay as rampant in the bodybuilding as has been mentioned  by "BEEFY HEAVY WEIGHT " in the Gossip and Opinion section of Get Big. big props to your honosty. good luck to you dude....... the roc             

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #214 on: October 28, 2008, 10:50:34 PM »
Good thread here Derek. It's good to see someone who's involved in the industry actually talk about drugs and help people with their own personal use.

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: October 29, 2008, 07:02:48 AM »
HOLY SHIT WOW THATS A LOT MOST I EVER USED WAS 250 TWICE A DAY 6 TIMES A WEEK SO WHATS THAT ? 3 THOUSAND? YEAH THATS A LOT  BUT 10 ???? DANG

Ya bro, i found it to be insane as well! This guy is a chemical genius (crazy mofo though), and has worked with one top level pro that used to work with the Chad, so he knows his shit. He was also a believer in synthol.  He said it was great for stretching the facia of the muscle allowing for more growth (if used properly of course). Could you speak of your experience with synthol and why it looks like shit when used improperly, and how you or others use it correctly and how you can keep the striations, and lean look to the muscle while using it.

Thanks bud

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #216 on: October 29, 2008, 06:52:11 PM »
Ya bro, i found it to be insane as well! This guy is a chemical genius (crazy mofo though), and has worked with one top level pro that used to work with the Chad, so he knows his shit. He was also a believer in synthol.  He said it was great for stretching the facia of the muscle allowing for more growth (if used properly of course). Could you speak of your experience with synthol and why it looks like shit when used improperly, and how you or others use it correctly and how you can keep the striations, and lean look to the muscle while using it.

Thanks bud

BASICALLY i started young and overdoing it taking 3 cc pins and jamming them in tw odifferens spots in the bies and three different spots in the tries doing that all the time biggest they ever got 22 and half. now there 20 inches 21 full pumped.  i just use 3cc full pin and do a bie and a trie head then take a 1 ml insulin pin and do the peak of the bicep to get more of  peak in the biceps. do that twice a week to maintain full arms year round.

synthol if done wright looks good look at below recent pick not bad huh?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #217 on: October 29, 2008, 07:28:05 PM »
Looking good Derek.
Ive read you cycle your compounds every 8 weeks , but do you have test as your base no matter what?
And how many compounds?

Would be somthing like the following.

Week 1-8
Test Prop (I like prop) say 5-600mg a week
EQ
Anavar

Week 8 -16
Test Prop 5-600mg
Tren Ace
Winstrol..

And so on

Not saying thats the right combos or what you use but is that how you rotate it?

Cheers Man. :)

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2008, 07:33:02 AM »
BASICALLY i started young and overdoing it taking 3 cc pins and jamming them in tw odifferens spots in the bies and three different spots in the tries doing that all the time biggest they ever got 22 and half. now there 20 inches 21 full pumped.  i just use 3cc full pin and do a bie and a trie head then take a 1 ml insulin pin and do the peak of the bicep to get more of  peak in the biceps. do that twice a week to maintain full arms year round.

synthol if done wright looks good look at below recent pick not bad huh?

ya not bad i guess. lol just playin pal they look unreal.  What is it that gives the smooth swollen look that guys get when it is abused? Is the the excess oil spilling over and getting trapped between the muscle and the skin?  I know if used properly, it should sit within the muscle which just pushes the muscle outward, leaving the cuts and vascularity intact.  Or could is it just infections when we see the smooth awkward lumps on guy's delts and arms?

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2008, 02:20:03 PM »
Looking good Derek.
Ive read you cycle your compounds every 8 weeks , but do you have test as your base no matter what?
And how many compounds?

Would be somthing like the following.

Week 1-8
Test Prop (I like prop) say 5-600mg a week
EQ
Anavar

Week 8 -16
Test Prop 5-600mg
Tren Ace
Winstrol..

And so on

Not saying thats the right combos or what you use but is that how you rotate it?

Cheers Man. :)

I LIKE THAT STACK GOOD CHOICES . BIG FAN OF PROP VAR EQ AND WINNY. I LIKE THEM ALL. YOU CAN GET NICE AND LEAN AND PUT ON QUALITY MUSCLE WITH THE COMPOUNDS. I WOULD EAT CLEAN 6 DAYS A WEEK AND GET CARDIO INTO. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO LOOK IN SHAPE BUT ALLOW YOU TO GAIN MUSCLE AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK!

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2008, 02:27:02 PM »
Good evening Derek,
  I have been on the boards for a little over two years, if that. In the begining and futher beyond that, that you would get hammered over on the"Gossip and Opinions" of Get Big with a bunch of negativity, im sure mostly baseles. I had no idea who you were, if you competed at all, because i have never seen you in magazines that cover bodybuilding contests. so im wondering who is this man that everyone makes slanderous remarks about. I Ishave seen you antagonize the dudes over there. confusing to us new comers to the drama.
     you are on this board, in a Questions and Answer segment on Get Big. IT shows your true personality which seems pertty cool. I personally appreciate your integrity, and honosty during this clip on Get Big. I have learned more about the chemical aspect of the job, the truths about some of the personalities in the mags, training tips and nutrition. and your own soul basically.
             I have ( 3) questions    l                                                                                                                                                                                                              Frist, as a hard gainer who trains naturally, (i use pro hormones ) work nights and go to school 4hrs a night on tues. should i train chest twice in a 7 day period. ie more sets and reps for flat bench than uper chest on monday : then on sat go predominantly upper range activity inclines barbell or dumbell then flys . proceed to flat bench for 4 sets 10 .12. 15 reps?  (2)  Is synthol
still being used in the game today?  and (3rd) is gay for pay as rampant in the bodybuilding as has been mentioned  by "BEEFY HEAVY WEIGHT " in the Gossip and Opinion section of Get Big. big props to your honosty. good luck to you dude....... the roc             

AS LONG AS YOU GET 2 DAYS TO RECOVER CHEST FULLY WHY NOT I TRAIN EVERY BODYPART TWICES MORE THE BETTER I FEEL IF YOU ARE GETTING PROPER DIET,SUPS AND REST.....GO FOR IT..

GAY FOR PAY IS SO STUPID. THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS OF WORK THAT INVOLVES THE GAY COMMUNITY. I NEVER DID GAY FOR PAY. I DID PLAYGIRL MAGAZINE VERY REPUTABLE, MUSCLEWEB.COM SOLO VIDEO NOTHING GAY ABOUT IT. AND POSED AT A COUPLE CLUBS. NO TOUCHING NO SEX. I DONT KNOW HOW THOSE ARE CONSIDERED GAY FOR PAY, BUT HEY WHO GIVES A FUCK ITS PEOPLE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THERE SEXUALITY. THAT ACUSE. THEY FORGET TO SAY I DANCED FOR WOMEN EVERY FRIDAY AND SAT NIGHT FROM 18 TO 23 MAKING A SHIT LOAD OF PAYING CASH FOR COLLEGE BUT I POSE 2 TIMES MY WHOLE LIFE AT A BI SEXUAL AND GAY BAR AND I AM GAY... WHATEVER FLOATS THERE BOAT.I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GIRLFRIEND. AND COMFORTABLE WITH MY SEXUALITY. AND LOVE WOMEN. IM GAY FRIENDLY I LOVE THE GAY COMMUNITY THERE NICE TO ME DONT MAKE ME GAY!

GOT THOUSANDS OF PICS DANCING FOR WOMEN MY WHOLE LIFE AND THEY FOCUS ON THE HANDFUL OF PICKS OF ME AT A GAY CLUB. FUCK THAT FOR 3 K TO POSE FOR 10 MIN AT A GAY CLUB ILL DO IT OVER AND OVER HAHA

I DONT GIVE A SHIT IM A HUSTLER.. I GOT TO SURVIVE. I NEVER DID ANYTHING SEXUALLY BUT YOU BET YOUR ASS IF SOMEONE OFFERS ME 3K TO POSE AT A GAY BAR, BET YOUR LAST DOLLAR ILL BE THERE.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2008, 03:17:59 PM »
I LIKE THAT STACK GOOD CHOICES . BIG FAN OF PROP VAR EQ AND WINNY. I LIKE THEM ALL. YOU CAN GET NICE AND LEAN AND PUT ON QUALITY MUSCLE WITH THE COMPOUNDS. I WOULD EAT CLEAN 6 DAYS A WEEK AND GET CARDIO INTO. THIS WILL ALLOW YOU TO LOOK IN SHAPE BUT ALLOW YOU TO GAIN MUSCLE AS WELL.

GOOD LUCK!
Cheers bro  :)

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: October 31, 2008, 02:36:48 AM »
nice dude

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #223 on: October 31, 2008, 05:56:02 AM »
nice dude

was a great job i started wright after high school modrling for calvin klein, and muscleweb.com also danced every fri and sat night making from 500 to 800 cash a night. going to college full time from mon, to thurs. i did 4 and half years of school graduated with a BA in anatomy and physiology. and minor in health edjucation. i wanted to be a teached but i was making good $. i want to go back to that getting my masters and bettering my english skills lol. i got so caught up in the aims,texting etc... was thinking retiring from this at 35 making as much $ as i can then going back to teaching health or a gym teacher for young kids who are at that level were they can grasp me trying to help them etc....

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #224 on: October 31, 2008, 10:27:39 AM »
HEY GUYS IF YOUR IN MANHATTAN MONDAY FROM 4 TO 8 PM. STOP BY. EVAS SUPPLEMENT STORE WE HANDING OUT FREE SUPPLEMENTS AND SHIRTS. GAT....GERMANAMERICAN TECHNOLOGIES. MAKERS OF JETFUEL.

COME BY GUYS SAY HI. WILL BE GIVING ADVICE AS WELL IN DIET ,TRAINING PROPER SUPPLEMENTATION ADVICE ETC

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

DA

WWW.JETFUELENERGY.COM