Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Niners

<< < (77/101) > >>

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on November 21, 2023, 12:25:56 AM ---What has Lance done as a backup to deserve your fandom?

--- End quote ---

I watched every snap he took at North Dakota State when he passed for 2700 yards, 28 TDs, 0 INTs, and ran for 1100 yards and 14 TDs.  Shanahan did the same thing.  That's why he drafted Lance.  Hard to not be incredibly impressed with that season. 

As a pro, he never really got a shot.  He showed flashes, got hurt, Purdy made history, then Lance unquestionably outplayed Sam Darnold this past preseason.  Shanahan is just infatuated with Darnold's skill set and probably didn't want Lance lurking over Purdy's shoulder. 

I just HATE that he is with the Dallas Cowboys.  I have an irrational hatred of the Cowboys.  But I hope he gets a chance to show what he can do. 

Dos Equis:
NFC Championship preview coming up.  Will be good to see how the game plays out when both teams have a QB.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on November 27, 2023, 10:39:38 AM ---NFC Championship preview coming up.  Will be good to see how the game plays out when both teams have a QB.

--- End quote ---
The team that loses will probably win the playoff rematch.

CalvinH:
Hopefully it's a good game.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: CalvinH on December 03, 2023, 08:02:16 AM ---Hopefully it's a good game.

--- End quote ---
It wasn't for Philly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version