Author Topic: Biceps numbness?  (Read 4797 times)

sortfnatty

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Biceps numbness?
« on: November 21, 2021, 07:19:18 PM »
Hi everyone, very new to this board.... recently I have been having this weird feeling in my right biceps like it's numb, when i contract it doesnt contract hard? maybe nerve damage or overtraining?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Re: Biceps numbness?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2021, 10:16:40 AM »
Might suggest a massage, given the information offered. Or even Acupuncture and/or acupressure for a muscle area problem.  Nerve sending units, and their  misalignment, can need attention from time to time. The nerve junctions/points around the back of the neck and traps can also affect the arms, delts and just about everything else in the upper body.

Other than the above suggestions, there is a device called a Fascial gun, used more lately by athlete and other sports minded people. It can work very well in most cases. There are different adjustable end, for different results. A light and easily handled tool, even for a deeper massage.  That would be my personal first response for any muscle/nerve malfunction. They are not expensive and well worth the investment. Used in rehab centers also. Excellent for low back and spine muscle problems also.

Good Luck.
F

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2021, 03:11:40 PM »
Hi everyone, very new to this board.... recently I have been having this weird feeling in my right biceps like it's numb, when i contract it doesnt contract hard? maybe nerve damage or overtraining?

Too much jerking off.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 07:44:11 AM »

Herniated cervical disk. Most likely C5-C6.