Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

USFL to restart spring 2022.

(1/3) > >>

IroNat:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Football_League_(2022)

The United States Football League (USFL) is a planned professional American football league scheduled to start in April 2022. It was first announced June 2021 that the league will have the same name as a defunct league which was founded in 1982 and played three seasons from 1983 through 1985.

Fox Sports owns the league and reportedly has committed $150-200 million over three years to its operations, with plans to attract additional $250 million from investors.

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: IroNat on December 16, 2021, 05:36:15 PM ---https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Football_League_(2022)

The United States Football League (USFL) is a planned professional American football league scheduled to start in April 2022. It was first announced June 2021 that the league will have the same name as a defunct league which was founded in 1982 and played three seasons from 1983 through 1985.

Fox Sports owns the league and reportedly has committed $150-200 million over three years to its operations, with plans to attract additional $250 million from investors.

--- End quote ---

This is good news.  As a young boy I saw a couple of Michigan Panther games at the old Pontiac Silverdome.  We had a great team and the games were awesome.  I was starting to like the XFL a couple years ago or whatever the fuck it was called. 

IroNat:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on December 16, 2021, 05:44:54 PM ---This is good news.  As a young boy I saw a couple of Michigan Panther games at the old Pontiac Silverdome.  We had a great team and the games were awesome.  I was starting to like the XFL a couple years ago or whatever the fuck it was called. 

--- End quote ---

I was liking the XFL too.

Humble Narcissist:
Every one of these football startups quit before they even get 1 season in. I am done with trusting them. Loved the original USFL in the 80's.

CalvinH:
Mods please move to sports board

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version