Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Wisconsin, huh?

<< < (2/13) > >>

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on May 20, 2022, 12:09:05 PM ---Well in that case it should be easy to refute any of the information I posted.  I'll wait.

But you won't.  Because you can't.  All you can do is deny, deflect and talk about irrelevant shit.

--- End quote ---

This is about as irrelevant as you can get little “man”

Princess L:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on May 20, 2022, 12:09:05 PM ---Well in that case it should be easy to refute any of the information I posted.  I'll wait.

But you won't.  Because you can't.  All you can do is deny, deflect and talk about irrelevant shit.

--- End quote ---

Have you seen 2000 Mules?  They didn't even scratch the surface of the ILLEGAL shit that went on in Wisconsin.  Laws were flat out IGNORED and broken.  There's no way to dispute it.    Voting begins 2 weeks before the election...voters cast their ballots and they were counted.  No way to pull that Jeanie out of the bottle.  Mentally incapacitated people "voted".  Ballot harvesting (illegal) happened.  None of this is disputed.

81M pieces of paper were counted for Brandon.  That doesn't equate to 81M votes.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Princess L on May 20, 2022, 05:27:49 PM ---Have you seen 2000 Mules?  They didn't even scratch the surface of the ILLEGAL shit that went on in Wisconsin.  Laws were flat out IGNORED and broken.  There's no way to dispute it.    Voting begins 2 weeks before the election...voters cast their ballots and they were counted.  No way to pull that Jeanie out of the bottle.  Mentally incapacitated people "voted".  Ballot harvesting (illegal) happened.  None of this is disputed.

81M pieces of paper were counted for Brandon.  That doesn't equate to 81M votes.

--- End quote ---

No I haven't seen it.  What I have seen is that more Republicans are guilty of so called voter fraud than Dems, Russians, or Chinese thermostats.

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on May 20, 2022, 05:15:51 PM ---This is about as irrelevant as you can get little “man”

--- End quote ---

I noticed you still haven't refuted anything.  Can't say I am surprised.  You can't.

The Gov:

--- Quote from: Princess L on May 20, 2022, 05:27:49 PM ---Have you seen 2000 Mules?  They didn't even scratch the surface of the ILLEGAL shit that went on in Wisconsin.  Laws were flat out IGNORED and broken.  There's no way to dispute it.    Voting begins 2 weeks before the election...voters cast their ballots and they were counted.  No way to pull that Jeanie out of the bottle.  Mentally incapacitated people "voted".  Ballot harvesting (illegal) happened.  None of this is disputed.

--- End quote ---

LurkingForBoys doesn't have the mental capacity to watch and understand that.
He is a bottom dweller lowlife loser who's hero is a 80 year old child groper.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version