Author Topic: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home  (Read 78814 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The F.B.I. Has Raided 🇺🇸Trump’s🇺🇸Home
« Reply #850 on: October 06, 2022, 11:40:06 AM »
In stunning interview with Tucker Carlson last night, Hunter Biden's Business Partner Tony Bobulinski explained how the FBI fixed the 2020 election
American Thinker ^ | 10/05/2022 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 10/5/2022, 12:07:46 PM by SeekAndFind

Most readers already know that Tony Bobulinski was the business partner of Hunter Biden and his uncle, Jim Biden, the president’s brother, as they attempted to put together deals with foreign actors. That partnership broke up, and Bobulinski has become a whistleblower. But his efforts to interest the FBI in multiple Biden family felonies, including against him, have come to naught.

Last night, in a second sit down interview with Tucker Carlson, Bobulinski laid out stunning details on how the FBI deep sixed any public revelations, much less indictments, based on what Bobulinski says are thousands of pages of proof, including emails, text messages, recorded phone calls, and actual business documents. Despite having possession of abundant evidence, the FBI sat on the investigation through the 2020 election, thereby depriving the public of information that almost certainly would have swayed enough votes to change the outcome and re-elect Donald Trump.

One key figure is Timothy Thibault, who was made the FBI’s point man on the information brought by Bobulinski, who never followed up.  Miranda Devine of the New York Post broke this story a month ago:

Timothy Thibault, the FBI agent alleged to have interfered with an investigation into Hunter Biden, was assigned by the Washington Field Office as “point man” to manage whistleblower Tony Bobulinski, the first son’s former business partner, before the 2020 election — but he suppressed his damning revelations, sources say.

Bobulinski spent over five hours secretly being interviewed by the FBI on Oct. 23, 2020, about his inside knowledge of then-presidential candidate Joe Biden’s involvement in his son’s business deals with China.

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

Interesting but what does this have to do with Trump's government document hoarding and the FBI grab?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #851 on: October 06, 2022, 11:51:11 AM »
Interesting but what does this have to do with Trump's government document hoarding and the FBI grab?

Many believe Trump had docs relative to the frauds committed by the Biden Crime Family. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: October 06, 2022, 11:52:09 AM »
It was Bidens' business partner.   ::)

Tony Bobulinski been yakking it up with Carlson about this for awhile now. Did you miss the October 28, 2020 interview? https://archive.org/details/FOXNEWSW_20201029_040000_Tucker_Carlson_Tonight/start/60/end/120

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2904684809856447

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #853 on: October 06, 2022, 11:53:35 AM »

I thought you might just be able to work it out ,
IF & I said IF The Election was Rigged , then Pervy Pant Shitter Joe
is a fake President & Possibly Trump would still be President &
This Document Bollocks won't have any validity.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #854 on: October 06, 2022, 11:55:02 AM »
Tony Bobulinski been yakking it up with Carlson about this for awhile now. Did you miss the October 28, 2020 interview? https://archive.org/details/FOXNEWSW_20201029_040000_Tucker_Carlson_Tonight/start/60/end/120

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2904684809856447

No I saw it then.  Again - this was all in the news but denied by liberal idiots and BidenFAIL and now forced to be acknowledged as truthful.   You should be ashamed of yourself for how blindly ignorant and partisan you are.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #855 on: October 06, 2022, 12:03:56 PM »
Many believe Trump had docs relative to the frauds committed by the Biden Crime Family.

Yes, I see where that might connect this story to the FBI warrant and search at Mar-a-lago.  However, believing is not knowing it for a fact. It is guessing or hoping. Furthermore, if Trump did have them, why did he not share them with the public? It is unlike him to be all hush hush about such things. Also he would likely have had them prior to losing the election in 2020. Don't you think he would have made them public then in order to discredit his opponent? If not then at least when he was in the midst of trying to get the election overturned. Then there is the off chance that he had them but did not know he did because he hadn't bothered to read all the documents he stole from the White House, the government and the people of the United States.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #856 on: October 06, 2022, 12:06:39 PM »
No I saw it then.  Again - this was all in the news but denied by liberal idiots and BidenFAIL and now forced to be acknowledged as truthful.   You should be ashamed of yourself for how blindly ignorant and partisan you are.

Are suggesting all liberals need do to get their candidate elected is deny some dirt on their candidate's son?

Because I question the circumstances of an issue, it makes me blindly ignorant and partisan? If I wanted to be blindly ignorant of just wanted to ignore some issue, I would hardly ask questions which result in continuing the conversation rather than hoping it magically goes away.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #857 on: October 06, 2022, 12:26:18 PM »
Are suggesting all liberals need do to get their candidate elected is deny some dirt on their candidate's son?

Because I question the circumstances of an issue, it makes me blindly ignorant and partisan? If I wanted to be blindly ignorant of just wanted to ignore some issue, I would hardly ask questions which result in continuing the conversation rather than hoping it magically goes away.

Again you are ignorant and uninformed.  The issue was Hunter being the bag man for The Big Guy getting millions from China and ukraine deals. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #858 on: October 06, 2022, 01:06:43 PM »
Says the guy who yesterday thought the laptop was fake and knew nothing about UNTIL yesterday Lololololol

Please show me where I said this.   ::)

You can't.  Because you are just lying again.  Which is what you always do when you got nothing else to say.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: October 06, 2022, 01:08:45 PM »

No, not "many" believe it... only "idiots" believe it.

This is Trumpy we are talking about.  If he had anything, and I do mean ANYTHING remotely related to Biden..... he would already be crying from the rooftops.

::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #860 on: October 06, 2022, 02:18:36 PM »

You can't.  Because you are just lying again.  Which is what you always do when you got nothing else to say.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: October 06, 2022, 03:00:08 PM »
Again you are ignorant and uninformed.  The issue was Hunter being the bag man for The Big Guy getting millions from China and ukraine deals.

You are simply using my post as a platform for you to reiterate that the issue is 'Hunter being the bag man'. Nothing in my post suggests I am ignorant and uninformed.  ::) ::) ::) 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #863 on: October 06, 2022, 03:11:05 PM »

Coach and Soul Crusher constantly change the topic of conversations which aren't going their way when they either don't have a relevant reply, they forgot what the subject was, they think others won't notice their little game, or they don't know what they are talking about. My guess is that it is a combination of all those reasons. But then, I tend to give people more credit than they are due. Could also be that they are high and spacy from smoking too much weed. ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: October 06, 2022, 03:43:45 PM »

Neither of what you have circled supports your claim that I said Hunter's laptop was fake.  That extra chromosome must get in the way of your eyesight when attempting to read. 

Again, you just lie for the sake of lying. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: October 06, 2022, 03:46:05 PM »
Coach and Soul Crusher constantly change the topic of conversations which aren't going their way when they either don't have a relevant reply, they forgot what the subject was, they think others won't notice their little game, or they don't know what they are talking about. My guess is that it is a combination of all those reasons. But then, I tend to give people more credit than they are due. Could also be that they are high and spacy from smoking too much weed. ;)

Exactly.    They have nothing to say, but yet feel compelled to say something no matter how irrelevant or off topic it is.

Weird.  This is like having a conversation with a hard of hearing person who thinks you said something else.  But it's in writing.   ::)

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #866 on: October 06, 2022, 04:17:03 PM »
Exactly.    They have nothing to say, but yet feel compelled to say something no matter how irrelevant or off topic it is.

Weird.  This is like having a conversation with a hard of hearing person who thinks you said something else.  But it's in writing.   ::)

sad little PedoCuck crying... ::)
c

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #867 on: October 06, 2022, 05:30:14 PM »
sad little PedoCuck crying... ::)

^If Teutonic Knight had an even more retarded twin, this is him^

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: October 06, 2022, 05:34:22 PM »
^If Teutonic Knight had an even more retarded twin, this is him^

You can't tell it's the same person? 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #869 on: October 06, 2022, 05:35:31 PM »

Sort of what I was getting at.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #870 on: October 07, 2022, 06:26:21 AM »

The other sad gear using PedoCuck is here  ::)  I best be careful  ::)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: October 07, 2022, 06:50:05 AM »

It was easy to spot a while back.  Same idiot mistakes that Tainted Knot and Iron Cvnt always made. 

It's kind of amusing watching the uneducated get desperate and seek attention.

The Gov

• Getbig III
« Reply #872 on: October 07, 2022, 10:53:05 AM »
It was easy to spot a while back.  Same idiot mistakes that Tainted Knot and Iron Cvnt always made. 

It's kind of amusing watching the uneducated get desperate and seek attention.

The two PedoCuck's are talking Pedo talk... ::)
c

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #873 on: October 07, 2022, 02:26:39 PM »

Doubtful. Iron Cross and TK are one in the same and English is clearly not his first language. The other shit is retard and/or gimmick.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: October 07, 2022, 02:45:20 PM »

You hit the nail on the head with the hearing-impaired analogy. I know because I am hard of hearing. Rather than asking people to repeat what they said, I respond with an affirmative nob of comment. It is safer than saying no. Pretty sure I come off to folks who don't know me as being even more of an idiot than I am.  ;D

-Got new state-of-the-art hearing aids a couple of weeks ago which work like a charm. My old hearing aids were useless. It is interesting to hear almost all of what someone says.

Unfortunately, now I also hear my great-granddaughter who is in the terrible twos throw screaming tantrums several times a day. When it becomes overbearing I take out the hearing aids for some peace and quiet.