Author Topic: Test cruise fullness/Bp issue  (Read 2504 times)

Beaverstretcher

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
Test cruise fullness/Bp issue
« on: October 03, 2022, 12:28:53 PM »
What dose of test per week provides you guys that full blocky look.  I loose fullness and feel completely deflated on anything under 300mg a week.  Love that look and feeling but it spikes my bp at that point from the retention and increase in blood volume.  I do not want high bp.  Considering bp meds to lower it and cruise at a higher dose while competing.  My bloodwork
On anything under 500mgs a week is perfect.  Cholesterol, lipids, liver, everything.  Hematocrit creeps up until I donate blood.  Wanted to do this a few more years until
I知 done competing.  High bp is horrible for you.  Does anyone here use bp meds to blast or run a higher cruise?  My bp is normal at trt 120mgs per week but I知 practically natural at that level.  No gains, no look of being on.  It sucks.  Just turned 40 gains are hard to come by at this age unless I知 on.  Thanks for the input. 

MIOVIT

• Getbig II
Re: Test cruise fullness/Bp issue
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 02:56:37 AM »
My high blood pressure was always related to my body weight, usually, insulin, clem, HGH, and high calories were the perfect stacks for that... I was prescribed two medications to control that  10 years ago and the doc told me that I would have to take it for life but at this moment with 52 years and 25 pounds less my pressure is perfect and I don't need the medicine... so don't worry about take meds for that, you must take it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2022, 04:47:48 PM »
I take trt at 180mg week and I notice bloating at that. I hate the bloating, especially in the face. I looked at a picture of when I was about 22 on a cycle with dbol and test and I looked fat, like I didn稚 even lift.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2022, 04:55:04 PM »
What dose of test per week provides you guys that full blocky look.  I loose fullness and feel completely deflated on anything under 300mg a week.  Love that look and feeling but it spikes my bp at that point from the retention and increase in blood volume.  I do not want high bp.  Considering bp meds to lower it and cruise at a higher dose while competing.  My bloodwork
On anything under 500mgs a week is perfect.  Cholesterol, lipids, liver, everything.  Hematocrit creeps up until I donate blood.  Wanted to do this a few more years until
I知 done competing.  High bp is horrible for you.  Does anyone here use bp meds to blast or run a higher cruise?  My bp is normal at trt 120mgs per week but I知 practically natural at that level.  No gains, no look of being on.  It sucks.  Just turned 40 gains are hard to come by at this age unless I知 on.  Thanks for the input. 

If you're not competing why are taking test?

Grow up and get off it.