Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Earl's annual NFL predictions

<< < (2/104) > >>

Earl1972:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on September 10, 2006, 08:42:32 AM ---Bucs over Broncos in the SB. 

That is all.

--- End quote ---

haha two teams that lost today

E

Earl1972:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on September 10, 2006, 09:27:59 AM ---I'll let you know when baseball season is over!

P.S. No way Pittsburg gets close to the superbowl this year!

--- End quote ---

the fact that you think they have no chance makes me even more confident they will go all the way :P

E

Earl1972:

--- Quote from: Royalty on September 10, 2006, 11:52:59 AM ---
the bengals are the team to beat. they wouldve beaten the steelers if carson palmer didnt tear his acl in last years playoffs

--- End quote ---

what are you basing that on?  one fluke pass?

coulda woulda shoulda they got owned and the steelers ended up owning superior teams in the colts and broncos

E

body88:
Pats will win the devision. Colts wont get it done. Branch will come back mid season and make an already formidable team a super bowl winner.

Played like crap today. Still got the win tho. Meroni and Dillon are unstoppable ;D Pats will be in the final four. Guaranteed!

Just wait till teddy comes back. Brady is the best qb in the leauge. They have the tools to win it.

Carolina looks pretty damn good also.

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Earl1972 on September 10, 2006, 03:32:23 PM ---the fact that you think they have no chance makes me even more confident they will go all the way :P

E

--- End quote ---

Mark my words football boy ;D!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version