Author Topic: 1-AD  (Read 1333 times)

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
1-AD
« on: July 26, 2008, 07:58:44 AM »
Anybody try Pat Arnold's new 1-AD pro-hormone yet?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: 1-AD
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 12:15:08 PM »
whats the main hormone in it?

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 09:55:36 PM »
1-Androstenolone.  Converts to original 1-AD which converts to Test. www.ergopharm.com

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2008, 08:47:23 PM »
There is a huge thread on the new 1-AD over at BB.com

seems that it's not near as potent as the original
Air Falcon

ScottWelch

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2008, 10:22:28 PM »
Being one chemical step away from the precursor to test I guess makes sense that it wouldn't be that potent.  I never found the original androstenedione or diol that effective which were only 1 step from test.

dustin

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2008, 10:48:24 PM »
Yeah, doesn't seem worth it. I can get the original stuff and was actually going to try a little for the sake of nostalgia. But I was swept up in excitement. Rationally, it's best to leave it alone. Plenty of better stuff out there, even if your selection is limited to legal/unscheduled steroids. bb.com sells more sauce than some of the big boys here in town. It's nuts!

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
Yeah, doesn't seem worth it. I can get the original stuff and was actually going to try a little for the sake of nostalgia. But I was swept up in excitement. Rationally, it's best to leave it alone. Plenty of better stuff out there, even if your selection is limited to legal/unscheduled steroids. bb.com sells more sauce than some of the big boys here in town. It's nuts!

enlighten us please...

Body 4 Life--D-Drol
RPN--Havoc
IBE--Epistane
Yohimbe hcl

what else??
Air Falcon

dustin

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 11:00:58 AM »
enlighten us please...

Body 4 Life--D-Drol
RPN--Havoc
IBE--Epistane
Yohimbe hcl

what else??

Half the companies on there are shell companies selling pro hormones and designer steroids. Granted, a lot of the fucking morons on the forum still think they're all "pro hormones" and that they're somehow less serious. Superdrol and Pheraplex are still on there. All the pro hormones like the bold and tren precursor are still being sold, then there are all the Havoc/Epistane clones and other steroids.