Author Topic: George "DA BULL" Peterson died at age 37 - RIP  (Read 10457 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: George "DA BULL" Peterson died at age 37 - RIP
« Reply #100 on: October 10, 2021, 02:12:20 PM »
Coroner's reports give the acute cause of death, not the reason for death. Rich Piana's autopsy was "undetermined", Meadows a blood clot, countless others, from Matarazzo to Atwood, heart attacks or heart failure. These all can be natural or genetic in cause. And of course the bodybuilding death deniers will always find some relative of the deceased that had a heart attack or kidney issue and say it was all genetic. McCarver had a heart attack at 26, "ran in his family". Bodybuilding is all about speculation, how to get a look to the human body that does not exist naturally and no doctor or Coroner would have the knowledge to explain. And coaches/gurus speculate all the time with their drug protocols and what they may or may not do. So why not put some speculation into saving bodybuilder's lives?

Yep, 100 percent it’s NEVER the drugs, all genetic defects, every single bber has genetic underlying conditions, drugs attribute nothing

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: George "DA BULL" Peterson died - RIP!!! HOLY F!!!
« Reply #101 on: October 10, 2021, 02:46:03 PM »
You don't think his friends at least believe it was suicide? Luke had also talked about his mental problems many times. If they made it up it would be evil, so I have to think they at least thought it was suicide for sure.

James Hollingshead Knows - iirc it was he who found him.

I’ve heard from a few that know James & knew Luke That he was a woman beater & had beat his
Girlfriend/ wife that Night & Then Took his own life.
🤷🏻‍♂️

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #102 on: October 10, 2021, 02:51:04 PM »

I’ve heard from a few that know James & knew Luke That he was a woman beater & had beat his
🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow  :o

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 10, 2021, 02:58:04 PM »
Wow  :o

Yes supposedly so.
I will if I remember speak to who told me & see if there’s any confirmable evidence.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2021, 03:01:24 PM »

🤷🏻‍♂️

I cannot recall the late bodybuilder that spoke about the nights in some hotel prior to a show, shooting unbelievable amounts of drugs into his body and for what?  A
"schmoticipation brophy"? 

He felt awful about that reality and perhaps this fellow felt even worse and in a moment of despair decided if he couldn't end the cycle, he would end his existence.  At least he harmed no one else and by that I mean physically harmed.  I was not mentally harmed by my brothers suicide but our mother was.

You can blame the temper, the anger, the anti-social behavior on the drugs but who took the drugs?  Bigorexia be a mofo.

I have known friends that took steroids and they said that physically and mentally  it felt like they could move the world.  Like they could accomplish anything.   And when they went off (as they so wisely did on multiple occasions throughout the years) they felt mentally and physically depleted.  Wrung out if you will and it took a while to get out of that pit.  I cannot imagine what these men feel like after years of megadosing.  Well, actually Dorian gave an idea in one of  his interviews online.   

It isn't always so but I do think that moderation is the key to health when taking PEDs. But the call of the vial is strong as it is also the siren song of possible victory. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #105 on: October 10, 2021, 03:05:43 PM »
Conflicting reports. His friends said it was definately suicide.

But his family said it was not suicide but heart failure, and I would assume they had been shown the obduction report.

So personally I believe the latter.

Or maybe he was having a heart attack while committing suicide

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 10, 2021, 03:08:57 PM »
I cannot recall the late bodybuilder that spoke about the nights in some hotel prior to a show, shooting unbelievable amounts of drugs into his body and for what?  A
"schmoticipation brophy"? 

He felt awful about that reality and perhaps this fellow felt even worse and in a moment of despair decided if he couldn't end the cycle, he would end his existence.  At least he harmed no one else and by that I mean physically harmed.  I was not mentally harmed by my brothers suicide but our mother was.

You can blame the temper, the anger, the anti-social behavior on the drugs but who took the drugs?  Bigorexia be a mofo.

I have known friends that took steroids and they said that physically and mentally  it felt like they could move the world.  Like they could accomplish anything.   And when they went off (as they so wisely did on multiple occasions throughout the years) they felt mentally and physically depleted.  Wrung out if you will and it took a while to get out of that pit.  I cannot imagine what these men feel like after years of megadosing.  Well, actually Dorian gave an idea in one of  his interviews online.   

It isn't always so but I do think that moderation is the key to health when taking PEDs. But the call of the vial is strong as it is also the siren song of possible victory.

So many factors involved where mental health is concerned.
No doubt certain drugs don’t help mental stability
Likely he had mental health issues to start with & taking PEDs/ Rec Drugs didn’t help.

strgth

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: October 10, 2021, 03:12:46 PM »
RIP... I'm sure this is all because of dehydration protocol pre contest. Extreme dehydration+electrolytes imbalance=heart attack. Same thing happens to marathon runners all the time.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #108 on: October 10, 2021, 03:24:12 PM »

So many factors involved where mental health is concerned.
No doubt certain drugs don’t help mental stability
Likely he had mental health issues to start with & taking PEDs/ Rec Drugs didn’t help.

Drugs can have an affect on the organs and I think the brain is an organ.    My brother was still my brother when he threatened our mom.  It was him, but like that old PSA here in America, it was more a matter of "...And this is your brain on drugs".  I had no problem putting  him away because if he harmed mom, it would've been even worse for him from a mental health standpoint.  Reality can sober one up but it can also shock the shit out of you and not in a good way

I've seen only a few of my friends from decades ago that took steroids.  All except one were doing fine. The guy that wasn't doing well was finally out of jail but from his attitude I would guess he would be going back sooner rather than later.  I never saw him again after that.  Hopefully he is doing better.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 10, 2021, 06:38:21 PM »
Four pages of speculation and conjecture placing the blame on something we don’t even what he died from. Except for Strawman who don’t know his ass from a hole in the ground yet takes joy in getting his ass handed to him.

Hey Coach, have U met BoB Straw @ Olympia ........................ ......... ;D ;D ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #110 on: October 10, 2021, 07:38:26 PM »
Coroner's reports give the acute cause of death, not the reason for death. Rich Piana's autopsy was "undetermined", Meadows a blood clot, countless others, from Matarazzo to Atwood, heart attacks or heart failure. These all can be natural or genetic in cause. And of course the bodybuilding death deniers will always find some relative of the deceased that had a heart attack or kidney issue and say it was all genetic. McCarver had a heart attack at 26, "ran in his family". Bodybuilding is all about speculation, how to get a look to the human body that does not exist naturally and no doctor or Coroner would have the knowledge to explain. And coaches/gurus speculate all the time with their drug protocols and what they may or may not do. So why not put some speculation into saving bodybuilder's lives?

depending on the depth of the autopsy the reason can, in most cases be found. My point is this has been an abnormal year for bodybuilding deaths (or it seems that way). I’m not saying either way what the cause was, it could have very well been pre-contest drug related but the bottom line is that we don’t know but we seem to have a lot of experts on here and other boards that are putting the blame immediately on the coach when, again, we literally have no idea what the cause was.

Samir was probably the most disappointing that I’ve read on Facebook

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #111 on: October 11, 2021, 08:11:37 AM »
Coach, you are rationalizing.

When is the last time you went completely off drugs...no TRT...no nothing...and for how long did you go off?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #112 on: October 11, 2021, 08:17:56 AM »
depending on the depth of the autopsy the reason can, in most cases be found. My point is this has been an abnormal year for bodybuilding deaths (or it seems that way). I’m not saying either way what the cause was, it could have very well been pre-contest drug related but the bottom line is that we don’t know but we seem to have a lot of experts on here and other boards that are putting the blame immediately on the coach when, again, we literally have no idea what the cause was.

Samir was probably the most disappointing that I’ve read on Facebook

Come on bro - we all love you here other than Straw.  George died most likely from severe stress on the heart due to dehydration and other factors etc.   

It was not some random genetic thing that waited two days before the Olympia to rear its ugly head. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 11, 2021, 08:18:50 AM »
Come on bro - we all love you here other than Straw.  George died most likely from severe stress on the heart due to dehydration and other factors etc.   

It was not some random genetic thing that waited two days before the Olympia to rear its ugly head. 

Pure coincidence.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #114 on: October 11, 2021, 09:12:03 AM »

I’m not saying it wasn’t I’m just saying let’s wait to find out

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 11, 2021, 02:36:37 PM »

Maybe he couldn't open his aquafina bottle?

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #116 on: October 11, 2021, 03:52:32 PM »
Maybe he couldn't open his aquafina bottle?

;D

That too.  ;D

Jayel

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: October 13, 2021, 03:31:00 AM »
Palumbo doubled down when Dallas died and swore his massive heart attack was influenced by a genetic component.
Genetics - yeah, maybe in his 50’s, hell, in his 40’s we could understand if a non gear abusing Dallas started to have troubles because of bad genetics. But come on Dave, the dude was pinning 10g of gear a week, insulin, ancillarys, massive amounts of food etc…
Palumbo and his broscience needs to be expelled from the BB’ing community. How many ppls health has that pr/ck put at risk over the years?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 13, 2021, 03:53:10 AM »
Palumbo doubled down when Dallas died and swore his massive heart attack was influenced by a genetic component.
Genetics - yeah, maybe in his 50’s, hell, in his 40’s we could understand if a non gear abusing Dallas started to have troubles because of bad genetics. But come on Dave, the dude was pinning 10g of gear a week, insulin, ancillarys, massive amounts of food etc…
Palumbo and his broscience needs to be expelled from the BB’ing community. How many ppls health has that pr/ck put at risk over the years?

Addict rationalization.

nerdoldnerdith

• Getbig II
« Reply #119 on: October 13, 2021, 05:22:23 AM »
He had a genetic condition that caused him to choke on his food and die from COVID. Very sad, many such cases.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: October 13, 2021, 06:36:27 AM »
How is a steroid user any different from any other drug addict?  The rationalization is strong with addicts. Using bodybuilding drugs is a risk to health. Think about all the drugs bodybuilders take. They use anabolic steroids, test, insulin, GH, oil injection, LH hormone, anti estrogens and who knows what else? The stuff is bought from drug dealers so who knows what really in the stuff they take.  No there are no real studies involving a large number of illegal drug users monitoring their health stats.

On steroids guys feel confident and aggressive. They have a feeling of well being. Once completely off many get depressed, meek and nervous. That psychological manifestation is a basis for addiction besides their ego being crushed by the quick loss of muscle.   Many have to be on testosterone to feel normal in there 40's and 50's.  How did we go from just about zero guys in the 60's and 70's taking TRT to a huge population of guys over 40 using? Most steroid guys when they say they are on TRT are on doses no family physician would ever give to a patient. TRT for bodybuilders has become code for lower off season dosing. 

I talked to a major bodybuilding legend through the computer. I asked him about his health and he said he had really good insurance and his blood tests are good. It was a short time later he had his fatal heart attack. Did his decades of drug use contribute to his heart attack? Steroid users say a deafening no but logic says hell yes.

I could be dead today from a heart attack. The thing is to mitigate things that are a risk to health.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 13, 2021, 11:27:51 AM »
How is a steroid user any different from any other drug addict? 

Steroid abusers are different from marijuana abusers who are different from cocaine abusers and heroin abusers and meth abusers.  The average steroid abuser is a more functional person than a meth head.  Marijuana does nothing for me but most pot heads don't rob/kill/steal etc.  If they are still holding a job, contributing to society, raising families, not living on the street mooching off of society then I say let them do what they want.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: October 13, 2021, 11:40:47 AM »
A big misconception is that some health issue is genetic OR steroid related. It's both. Anabolic steroids cause gene expression at the cellular level. If you don't have certain disease genes, you'll be fine even on high doses of gear. But most people DO have dormant genes that express themselves in one's 70's or 80's. There are millions of people in their 70's that die of heart attacks, heart failure or various cancers. It was genetic, but because they are old we brush it aside and say they died of old age. But when you speed up the process of cell growth, you not only speed up muscle growth but you also can awaken lurking genetic diseases that would not have expressed themselves until you were an old man.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #123 on: October 13, 2021, 12:49:00 PM »
A big misconception is that some health issue is genetic OR steroid related. It's both.

Absolutely. Like with Dallas' arteries, it doesn't happen to everyone or to the same degree. I think there's a test for plaque buildup, I think called Calcium CT score which many juicers have taken especially recently. Some have been practically been wheeled into surgery immediately (doesn't necessarily produce signs so they were totally unaware). Others have been relieved to find they have zero plaque buildup. Similar levels/durations of juice. I seem to remember John Meadows arteries were perfect, no plaque, he had other issues. Genes affect everything to such a large degree.

On steroids guys feel confident and aggressive. They have a feeling of well being. Once completely off many get depressed, meek and nervous. That psychological manifestation is a basis for addiction besides their ego being crushed by the quick loss of muscle.   Many have to be on testosterone to feel normal in there 40's and 50's. 

There is also the opposite reaction to coming off. Some feel really at peace since the roids drove a high level of sympathetic tone, leading them to feel constantly on edge. Juicers know how this feels, heightened anxiety, heart rate higher etc. Now after some months zero testosterone will often cause negative psychological effects but some have opted to really minimize their TRT, such as only 10mg a day or 70mg a week. Many get 200mg a week even from fairly conservative docs so 70mg isn't much. But some of these guys feel even 200mg is too much to feel their best psychologically.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2021, 04:52:50 PM »

10grams was only his testosterone dose. That does not include other roids which he took. Probably closer to 15-20 grams total.