Author Topic: Wont Be Around Much For Awhile: Day Trading Courses  (Read 5541 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Wont Be Around Much For Awhile: Day Trading Courses
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2021, 08:35:37 PM »
there is no need to announce stuff like this

just do it and then after you've succeeded you can tell us all about it

Fuck you.  Nobody asked for your opinion you liberal goof.   I'll talk about whatever the fuck i like.  Go to back tobthe politics board and suck on AOC's cock
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2021, 08:49:06 PM »
What internet speed did you have prior to your upgrade? What Is the new speed?

5-7 Mbps when i bought my home as there was no high speed internet services ..cable, fiber, etc.  Had to get HughesNet which had a high latency making it worthless.

After i was forced to move home, i had to find a solution as the equipment required it or im out of a job.  Thanks to Peter Carcoine's help, i bought a Pepwave Enterprise Router that you see on the right in the picture and used Cricket Wireless for Data.. ive reached speeds of 400mbps and its usually getting about 150mbps with a 45 ping.  Its what i plan to use for trading

My home internet is a Pepwave Surf Soho router with a very old Verizon USB modem that i bought used for 70 bucks plugged in...gets 30mbps with low latency.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2021, 08:55:49 PM »
Yet more bullshit, even the worst internet connections these days are around 1-200ms delay, thats 0.1 to 0.2 of a second, you telling me you need to have lower than that to daytrade?to react to the worlds fastest serve you can do it in 0.3 seconds.Also this idea you need masses of bandwidth for trading data is more bullshit, sending prices over an internet connection, or the next graph plot is nothing.Even a lowly 1 megabyte per second connection can send the latest full 700 page novel in under a second.

Ever had HughesNet...lol
A

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2021, 08:57:14 PM »
5-7 Mbps when i bought my home as there was no high speed internet services ..cable, fiber, etc.  Had to get HughesNet which had a high latency making it worthless.

After i was forced to move home, i had to find a solution as the equipment required it or im out of a job.  Thanks to Peter Carcoine's help, i bought a Pepwave Enterprise Router that you see on the right in the picture and used Cricket Wireless for Data.. ive reached speeds of 400mbps and its usually getting about 150mbps with a 45 ping.  Its what i plan to use for trading

My home internet is a Pepwave Surf Soho router with a very old Verizon USB modem that i bought used for 70 bucks plugged in...gets 30mbps with low latency.

Nice set up

Has a funeral home office feel to it

Good luck Vince on day trading! Go big or go home

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2021, 10:52:44 PM »

Last I read anything from you it was when you bought that cool trailer. You said you "were forced to move back home". What happened?

I also wanted to point our your certificates on the wall behind your desk are a bit off. Looks like an easy fix though

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2021, 11:00:50 PM »
Ever had HughesNet...lol

You can trade on the shittest connection, if you setting stop losses and you are not market buying then you can send your instructions to trade seconds, minutes, hours, days,, months or even years ahead of time. And if you have risk management thats what youll be doing.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2021, 11:06:28 PM »
Goodrum's 10k will be gone faster than Sev's new gimmick account.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2021, 11:12:59 PM »
I also wanted to point our your certificates on the wall behind your desk are a bit off. Looks like an easy fix though

Thank You!

It drives me nuts.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2021, 11:23:03 PM »
Thank You!

It drives me nuts.

If I was shopping for a Doctor, Dentist, Financial Advisor etc and I saw that set up on their wall, I would wonder about their ability to pay attention to detail. Probably irrelevant but I couldn't help myself

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2021, 12:02:57 AM »

don't forget us little people vince

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2021, 12:16:19 AM »
Now that i have a secure and reliable internet connection after buying Pepwave routers and modems, im going to start back after 15 years.  Right now im just using a simulator and im obviously rusty but im faring well.  I'll be doing so until next year when i change my schedule to a late shift and taking courses.  Ive set aside about 10k when i finally begin although i might do some live practice stocks

Since im working from home , im going to take advantage of thst extra time

I did some DT along with 5Dimes (easy, tax-free money no longer available to USA residents :( )in undergrad. As far as DT, either you execute your trades in 1st 90 mins when markets open or find another hobby.  You have been warned.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2021, 12:18:44 AM »
I did some DT along with 5Dimes (easy, tax-free money no longer available to USA residents :( )in undergrad. As far as DT, either you execute your trades in 1st 90 mins when markets open or find another hobby.  You have been warned.

Bro, could you execute your trades within 0.3 seconds?if not you need a better connection

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2021, 03:32:59 AM »
Vince,
The Bitcoin Boys are making bank.
Check out the Bitcoin thread.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2021, 05:42:02 AM »

True.  I think the certificates should be equal distances from each other right?

At least it isn't wood paneling and worn out couches like in bhankys office.

Maxwell Smart

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2021, 05:49:10 AM »
To day trade you have to have a balance of $25,000.  With just $10K you can do 4 trades and then they'll lock down your account and you won't be able to do any day trades.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2021, 05:50:03 AM »

You can trade on the shittest connection, if you setting stop losses and you are not market buying then you can send your instructions to trade seconds, minutes, hours, days,, months or even years ahead of time. And if you have risk management thats what youll be doing.
Stops get you stopped out of trades most day traders I worked with used mental stops
- another reason you do need a good connection IMO
And as I said, he’ll need way more capital because it’s a long road

It’s too stressful a life as well it’s not worth it you can lose a months or years work in one bad trade

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2021, 05:53:19 AM »
Vin'cent'
A

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2021, 06:17:17 AM »
Ever had HughesNet...lol

I thought only hillbillies in the sticks used that. It's like one step above tin cans and string.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2021, 06:26:46 AM »
Vince,
I will run your plans by my barber and uber driver.
Will get back to you with their opinions and recommendations.

Fucking classic

And scary cause that’s how he does it

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2021, 06:28:58 AM »

Why dont you corner and fight Josh instead of dodging him and make excuses

No one gives a fuck about a 5 th grader stuck in Canada who wants to meet after after school to fight

Adults are busy with life

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2021, 06:30:43 AM »

I thought only hillbillies in the sticks used that. It's like one step above tin cans and string.

I live out in the sticks.  But i have great views and a nearly stream
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2021, 06:31:01 AM »
Vince we get along, talk on fb etc. But why come on here and say this? 1. theres really no reason to say you will or wont be on getbig, no one cares, and Im not saying that in a bad way. 2. You know everyone will ridicule you, why subject yourself to that? I get it bounces off you and doesnt affect you, but why.

anyways, I hope you make a shitload of money

He loves  to brag

When it goes south it’s forgotten

By the way he hates when other people brag

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2021, 06:33:41 AM »
To day trade you have to have a balance of $25,000.  With just $10K you can do 4 trades and then they'll lock down your account and you won't be able to do any day trades.

Im only going to do a few trades a day but i can increase it if needed.  Not making it a full-time job
A

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2021, 07:20:22 AM »
there is no need to announce stuff like this

just do it and then after you've succeeded you can tell us all about it

not melvins style

he announces

then nothing happens

when you call him out on it later down the road he forgot about it

then goes on a attack on you, and digs and digs

only to fail at that too

i just spit my coffee out when i read he is using cricket cell service

nevermind though

he is "practicing" to trade

and made bank off of musclepharm penny stock years ago

i see why you guys keep him around

to watch him step in the piles of shit he creates

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2021, 08:05:28 AM »

Im only going to do a few trades a day but i can increase it if needed.  Not making it a full-time job

So on the one thing you may actually have a chance at making real money and you’re only going to do it less than part-time?

<JoeJill Biden voice> “Come on man…”

$10K to start day trading is woefully inadequate, but you should be used to that by now.