Author Topic: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV  (Read 4706 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Hankins vs Josh - MMA - Vegas, NV
« Reply #200 on: Today at 06:18:54 AM »
Hanks is going to bring Spaulding for protection.

Protection from what? Can we bring a little bit of sanity into this. Josh is 60 years old and fat the man has tits. I am going to be charged with a homicide if we get in a fight. That is what I need protection from not Josh.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: Today at 09:19:54 AM »
Protection from what? Can we bring a little bit of sanity into this. Josh is 60 years old and fat the man has tits. I am going to be charged with a homicide if we get in a fight. That is what I need protection from not Josh.

I’ll cover your legal fees, if any.

I mean you are scared shitless if meeting him.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #202 on: Today at 09:48:59 AM »
He’s backing off the acceptance?  What kind of a man is this?  Spouse works hard all week and he’s here last night posting every 2 minutes from 5pm until 10pm.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #203 on: Today at 09:54:12 AM »
He’s backing off the acceptance?  What kind of a man is this?  Spouse works hard all week and he’s here last night posting every 2 minutes from 5pm until 10pm.

Not a man. A boy.

If you start thinking of Brian as a 14-year-old, a lot of things make sense.

Yes, 14 year olds are on the internet all day long while mummy works her ass off.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: Today at 12:05:57 PM »
I’ll cover your legal fees, if any.

I mean you are scared shitless if meeting him.

Don't fighters sign a waiver anyway?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #205 on: Today at 12:20:11 PM »
Tic Tok

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: Today at 12:57:22 PM »
Don't fighters sign a waiver anyway?

He thinks he will kill Josh and go to jail.

The only thing he is killing is his insides and his hairline

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: Today at 02:17:31 PM »
Serious question, what is first target when it jumps off? What’s the strategy? Gut to trigger Crohnes?  Pec tear gouge?  Knees full of titanium?  Easy target Melon?

Knowing he’ll surely go for the hip toss, what’s your counter?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #208 on: Today at 02:34:57 PM »
“The shoes are fire” not mid?

Nothing more pathetic than a 50 year old man talking like a teenager.

No wonder, Hankins wants to wrestle some boys.

Absolute, disgusting human. CPS will step in soon.

No cap? Right Brian?

What does "no cap" mean?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #209 on: Today at 02:41:15 PM »
Serious question, what is first target when it jumps off? What’s the strategy? Gut to trigger Crohnes?  Pec tear gouge?  Knees full of titanium?  Easy target Melon?

Circular patterns, darting in to attack the knees and lower legs. That should slow him down, and open up an attack the head.

Watching Clegg / Hawkins -

No stand up from Brian, also he's a very linear fighter, you can tell he can't adjust to someone coming at him from odd angles, and his wind is bad. Small attacks to keep him off base till you get the opening.

---------------

Somehow, I just see wild bull rushes  coming from Hankins in a street fight. In that case, refer to the Bugs Bunny / Three Stooges playbook..... and just trip him.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: Today at 02:49:04 PM »
What does "no cap" mean?

It's goofy young black slang Brian was using. Cap means lying, so No Cap is the truth. As to why it's called "cap", I've always heard it was a reference to teeth, both implants and gold capped teeth - "You're smiling there telling me lies, through your caps."

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: Today at 03:22:45 PM »

it will be almost impossible to miss a head shot

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: Today at 03:26:50 PM »
It's goofy young black slang Brian was using. Cap means lying, so No Cap is the truth. As to why it's called "cap", I've always heard it was a reference to teeth, both implants and gold capped teeth - "You're smiling there telling me lies, through your caps."
Fascinating, I have heard it before but thought it meant "no buget" or "no limit"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #213 on: Today at 03:35:20 PM »

That sounds even more retarded than the "wallah" the fucking Somalis and Arabs use 5 times in a sentence (I swear to God). "I swear on my mother" said in Swedish used to be more popular.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: Today at 03:46:01 PM »
Fascinating, I have heard it before but thought it meant "no buget" or "no limit"

Yeah, it was Southern slang when it first started here in the US, Southern slang is always a bit odd. In the North East, and other places, "Capping" was actual shooting or insulting/running your mouth off about someone. That actual made sense because of how guns, etc.... work.

This new generation goes with the Southern version, which is odd to my ear.           

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: Today at 03:50:38 PM »
Yeah, it was Southern slang when it first started here in the US, Southern slang is always a bit odd. In the North East, and other places, "Capping" was actual shooting or insulting/running your mouth off about someone. That actual made sense because of how guns, etc.... work.

This new generation goes with the Southern version, which is odd to my ear.           

I checked urban dictionary. Amazing

The use of the phrase "no cap" is meant to convey authenticity and truth. The phrase originated in reference to decorative gold teeth, which can be divided into two distinct varieties: permanent gold teeth (aka "perms") or caps (aka "pullouts"). Whereas caps can be pulled out with ease, perms, as their name suggests, are permanent. They cannot be taken out for a job interview or court date. They are an honest and lasting expression of the owners' realness.
I would only get perms because people who wear pullouts are fake, no cap.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: Today at 03:56:35 PM »
That sounds even more retarded than the "wallah" the fucking Somalis and Arabs use 5 times in a sentence (I swear to God). "I swear on my mother" said in Swedish used to be more popular.

"I swear on my mother", ha, that's still used here in the States, usually at the mid-point of an argument. Arab slang is getting used here more now because that Middle Easterners have bought up all the late night stores and smoke shops in poor areas.                                                                                                                                                 

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #217 on: Today at 04:02:24 PM »
hanky's combover is on fleek

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #218 on: Today at 04:04:23 PM »
"I swear on my mother", ha, that's still used here in the States, usually at the mid-point of an argument.                                                                                                     

If it's said once every now and then, it would be tolerable and even humorous, but the mohammedans stuck it in everywhere, every single sentence, and now of course the Wallah, some sort of assurance you are really telling the truth but it becomes meaningless when it's constant. Like the bible says, "don't take the Lord's name in your mouth in vain" lol.
Now they greet each other by Wallah. Then there's another arab expression which is used in combo with the Wallah, escapes me at the moment  ;D
EDIT: I think I mean 'alhamdulilah' lol

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #219 on: Today at 04:06:51 PM »
Lays on top for over a minute with ineffectual blows and cant finish him?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #220 on: Today at 05:20:20 PM »
Lays on top for over a minute with ineffectual blows and cant finish him?
Claims to have dented Cleggs head but couldn't KO him, submit him or hurt him bad enough for the ref to step in. Then he turns around and gives up on the stool between rounds. He knew he gassed himself out and Clegg wasn't even breathing hard. Only one person went to the hospital after that fight and it wasn't Clegg.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: Today at 05:44:27 PM »
I’m surprised he hasn’t blamed a rigged floor yet.

“Despite being a softer floor in comparison to say, concrete, a powerful head-first-slam can still cause a brutal knockout.”

https://www.mmahive.com/ufc-octagon-floor-material/