Author Topic: Serena is one amazing athlete.  (Read 30947 times)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Re: Serena is one amazing athlete.
« Reply #125 on: January 30, 2007, 04:49:28 AM »
werent you gonna kill every white person shadow?...

i agree about britney tho..i love her nasty look. jessica, i never understod the hysteria about her, nuttin special.
damn your posts are so retarded
i also agree with you on the britney part but not on the jessica simpson part.jessica is the real shit
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #126 on: January 30, 2007, 06:09:15 AM »
Her name is Serena "I want a double penetration" Williams ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #127 on: January 30, 2007, 06:13:51 AM »
Her name is Serena "I want a double penetration" Williams ;D

Kinda crossing the line there, but that's another in the "yes, yes I would" column is it?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #128 on: January 30, 2007, 08:12:03 AM »
im just saying this....if you sat serena williams and jessica simpson in front of me both with thongs on and little nipple covers. I would be in serena in a minute. Thats on the real. I likes the ass. Even though my current gurl is more of a model type. I would bone the hell out of serena given the chance

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #129 on: January 30, 2007, 08:23:08 AM »
i heard she dont like black men anyway. so that sucks for me.
I feel your pain bro.
You could always pull a michael jackson. ;D

http://www.makari.com/skin-whitening.html

im just saying this....if you sat serena williams and jessica simpson in front of me both with thongs on and little nipple covers. I would be in serena in a minute. Thats on the real. I likes the ass. Even though my current gurl is more of a model type. I would bone the hell out of serena given the chance
Exactly. JS isn't bad either, but she's more a barbie-doll. For that sexual spark i'd pick Serena anytime.

$

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #130 on: January 30, 2007, 08:32:18 AM »
I feel your pain bro.
You could always pull a michael jackson. ;D

http://www.makari.com/skin-whitening.html
Exactly. JS isn't bad either, but she's more a barbie-doll. For that sexual spark i'd pick Serena anytime.

See thats what im saying...we would get real athletic in the bedroom. Throwing her ass all around the room. getting hella physical in there.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #131 on: January 30, 2007, 08:57:01 AM »
...jessica is the real shit

You wouldn't know because adult women scare you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #132 on: January 30, 2007, 08:58:23 AM »
You wouldn't know because adult women scare you.

Shadow the Pedo ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #133 on: January 30, 2007, 12:03:10 PM »
You guys wanna f**k a woman that looks like a damn Clydesdale.  Jesus what's wrong with you.  Simpson is hotter than Serena will ever be.  You can't look like a black dude with tits and a wig and be considered hot.  Give me a break.  You guys have taste in your ass.
Squishy face retard

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #134 on: January 30, 2007, 12:28:42 PM »
You guys wanna f**k a woman that looks like a damn Clydesdale.  Jesus what's wrong with you.  Simpson is hotter than Serena will ever be.  You can't look like a black dude with tits and a wig and be considered hot.  Give me a break.  You guys have taste in your ass.

I sense a lot of anger/frustration in your replies in this thread. You might brake a fingernail if you type with epic brutality. Learn to control yourself, and you will be a much happier person.

HTH.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: January 30, 2007, 12:35:20 PM »
I sense a lot of anger/frustration in your replies in this thread. You might brake a fingernail if you type with epic brutality. Learn to control yourself, and you will be a much happier person.

HTH.
Okay....if any man told me that he would fuck Serena over Jessica then I would next ask why they prefer chicks with dicks over a beautiful woman.  The face comparison alone should negate any ideas of beauty for Serena.  This girl is bigger looking than me or big_mal and that is a fact.  Probably b/c she takes roids and looks like Coleman.
Squishy face retard

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #136 on: January 30, 2007, 12:39:56 PM »
It's funny you bring Jessica Simpson into this - since, from the neck up, she's really not the least-mannish looking woman out there.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 30, 2007, 12:42:12 PM »
It's funny you bring Jessica Simpson into this - since, from the neck up, she's really not the least-mannish looking woman out there.

Wow, worst picture ever.  Nice try though.  Pick any other woman.  Black, white, hispanic.

Halle Berry, Tyra Banks
Carmen Electra, Shania Twain, Faith Hill, Ali Landry
Eva Longoria, Eva Mendes
Squishy face retard

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #138 on: January 30, 2007, 12:43:25 PM »
Okay....if any man told me that he would f**k Serena over Jessica then I would next ask why they prefer chicks with dicks over a beautiful woman.  The face comparison alone should negate any ideas of beauty for Serena.  This girl is bigger looking than me or big_mal and that is a fact.  Probably b/c she takes roids and looks like Coleman.

Sheeeit that broad aint bigger than me. and im just saying she got some ass on her that i would love to exploit. she aint beautiful but i love all that ass. jessica simpson is beautiful but she dosent have the ass. i would take coco over both. but serena is an athlete so it might get physical in there.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #139 on: January 30, 2007, 12:44:29 PM »
I wanna know how much Serena legpress with those legs man
Z

body88

« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2007, 12:45:16 PM »
Nuff said

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2007, 12:45:33 PM »
Wow, worst picture ever.

Well, in most of her pictures, your attention is distracted from the man-jaw by her headlights. But that doesn't mean it's not there. You could slay someone with the jawbone of that ass!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2007, 12:54:39 PM »
Nuff said

Thank you.  Her face is very cute.
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2007, 12:56:20 PM »
Simpson got nothing on Serena in the legpress man. Next
Z

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2007, 12:57:40 PM »
Simpson got nothing on Serena in the legpress man. Next
Or site injections.  Haha.  All those Winny injections in her ass are building up the scar tissue in her glutes.  Jessica is known to be a fan of walking lunges. 
Squishy face retard

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2007, 12:57:41 PM »

Yeah, look at that man-jaw, just hidious

tiny-tit bounty hunter

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »

Nice post!  Must agree with you.  Even though Serena is not bad looking if you are into the big thick momma kind of woman....Me personally I like  a petite woman.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2007, 01:00:19 PM »
Or site injections.  Haha.  All those Winny injections in her ass are building up the scar tissue in her glutes.  Jessica is known to be a fan of walking lunges. 

Dogg its just a difference in women that we like...because i would bone serena before i would bone any of the evas as well as berry...The only one that i would bone before serena is stacy dash...but she is the finest woman in the planet at....41years old..

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2007, 01:03:59 PM »
Yeah, look at that man-jaw, just hidious

Relax, Clyde. I never said she wasn't boinkable. But that's a man-jaw in any jurisdiction.

FWIW, I'm convinced that the Jessica Simpson fantasy is firmly based on the idea: "She's too stupid to think of a reason not to have sex with me."

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2007, 01:05:04 PM »
I like fat asses and nice tities, Jessica is pretty and I would def. hit without a doubt...but if I were able to choose I would fuck Serena before her....a fat ass goes a long way

I guess that makes me a n*gga in that sense, I like ghetto booty bitches who know how to get fcuked being bent over... (Move my comments to the XXX board if needed)
L