Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Why can't we just all get along........ like on Star Trek...

(1/6) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
:-\

LONDON - The heated debate over veils that cover the faces of some British Muslim women is growing ugly and could trigger riots, the head of Britain's race relations watchdog warned on Sunday.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061022/ap_on_re_eu/britain_veil_debate

ToxicAvenger:
i'd totally bang 7 of 9

Diesel1:
It's gonna kick off here big time before to long. I think they'll be another terrorist attack soon and then the backlash will begin

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: ToxicAvenger! on October 23, 2006, 06:20:57 AM ---i'd totally bang 7 of 9

--- End quote ---
SEE, WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON ;D

Nordic Superman:
These pigs need removing from the british isles, no ifs no buts, no multicultural propaganda, no more me giving in my heritage.

--- Quote ---Muhammad Abdul Bari, secretary-general of the Muslim Council of Britain, said some violent attacks already have occurred against Muslims in the country. He said some women's veils have been forcibly pulled off, mosques set on fire and Muslims beaten by gangs of men.
--- End quote ---

Oh... ok muzzie, once again, muslims are the fucking victims. Not the average anglo saxon who's heritage is being wiped away for multiculturism.

When in Rome, do as the Romans, otherwise... get fed to the tigers, lions and bears!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version