Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > The Getbiggers Board - The Lounge

the squad

<< < (10/11) > >>

The Heckler:

--- Quote from: kiwiol on January 29, 2007, 06:32:17 PM ---Hahaha thanks mate, but I'm not in a bad mood - I seldom am. Am just bored and slightly disappointed that we the SQUAD are reduced to battling retards like NJ_Slinky who'd need a 400 page manual on how to drink a glass of water :-\

--- End quote ---

Perhaps this might work.  Each week a new victim is chosen.  Randomly or not.  Said person is then flamed without provocation every time he makes a post, no matter on what subject.  Not exactly rocket science, but could be fun. 

kiwiol:

--- Quote from: The Heckler on January 29, 2007, 10:00:21 PM ---Perhaps this might work.  Each week a new victim is chosen.  Randomly or not.  Said person is then flamed without provocation every time he makes a post, no matter on what subject.  Not exactly rocket science, but could be fun. 

--- End quote ---

Good idea, but how do we make them come down to the V? If we try to do this in the G&O, the mods are gonna delete it or move it. Besides, there are plenty of peaceful posters whom we shouldn't bother. We need to start putting together a list of tiny tits who haven't been destroyed before and who've had the gall to stand against the SQUAD. Then, we attack them one by one maybe.

The Heckler:

--- Quote from: kiwiol on January 29, 2007, 10:24:46 PM ---Good idea, but how do we make them come down to the V? If we try to do this in the G&O, the mods are gonna delete it or move it. Besides, there are plenty of peaceful posters whom we shouldn't bother. We need to start putting together a list of tiny tits who haven't been destroyed before and who've had the gall to stand against the SQUAD. Then, we attack them one by one maybe.

--- End quote ---

Your emendations sound good.

I personally enjoy picking on the peaceful posters the most haha.  You know, the ones who have "meltdown" written all over them.  Nothing gives me satisfaction quite like getting inside someone's head like a .22 bullet that's circling the brain in a failed suicide attempt.  haha half the time these fvckers never knew what hit them.

kiwiol:

--- Quote from: The Heckler on January 29, 2007, 10:45:09 PM ---Your emendations sound good.

I personally enjoy picking on the peaceful posters the most haha.  You know, the ones who have "meltdown" written all over them.  Nothing gives me satisfaction quite like getting inside someone's head like a .22 bullet that's circling the brain in a failed suicide attempt.  haha half the time these fvckers never knew what hit them.

--- End quote ---

LOFL! Now that you put it that way, what can I say?

GAME ON 8)

Tell us the name of our first victim, Heckler.

RUDE BUOY:

--- Quote from: kiwiol on January 29, 2007, 11:48:22 PM ---LOFL! Now that you put it that way, what can I say?

GAME ON 8)

Tell us the name of our first victim, Heckler.

--- End quote ---
shit things are picking up on the v

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version