Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 72925 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #425 on: February 12, 2007, 07:21:21 AM »
lol, better pecs

Better quad sweep, too.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #426 on: February 12, 2007, 07:27:29 AM »
18 pages of relentless adonis owning.  This has the makings of another Arvilla bashing thread...one can only hope  :D

All joking aside, whether he knows it or not, adonis has managed to apply great marketing tactics.  He's promised a nutrition exercise system that delivers miraculous results while allowing you to eat whatever you want, whenever you want w/o cardio!  He's then peppered it with controversy by disputing sound logic, science, research, data, etc., which results in people questioning evertyhing they believe in and getting ired up...lol.  

It's no different from when Mentzer introduced HIT and told everyone that they could get bigger while training less.  Or when Atkins introduced low carb and told everyone they could get lean while gorging on fat.

The big question is, can Adam capitalize on this?  Hmmmm...call me elf boy.  We'll write a book...  
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #427 on: February 12, 2007, 07:28:23 AM »
18 pages of relentless adonis owning.  This has the makings of another Arvilla bashing thread...one can only hope  :D

All joking aside, whether he knows it or not, adonis has managed to apply great marketing tactics.  He's promised a nutrition exercise system that delivers miraculous results while allowing you to eat whatever you want, whenever you want w/o cardio!  He's then peppered it with controversy by disputing sound logic, science, research, data, etc., which results in people questioning evertyhing they believe in and getting ired up...lol. 

It's no different from when Mentzer introduced HIT and told everyone that they could get bigger while training less.  Or when Atkins introduced low carb and told everyone they could get lean while gorging on fat.

The big question is, can Adam capitalize on this?  Hmmmm...call me elf boy.  We'll write a book... 

"Big" Mike won't stick his neck out in this thread.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2007, 07:28:36 AM »
lol, better pecs

The saddest thing about that pic is that Hasselhof was on gear...
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #429 on: February 12, 2007, 07:29:30 AM »
18 pages of relentless adonis owning.  This has the makings of another Arvilla bashing thread...one can only hope  :D

All joking aside, whether he knows it or not, adonis has managed to apply great marketing tactics.  He's promised a nutrition exercise system that delivers miraculous results while allowing you to eat whatever you want, whenever you want w/o cardio!  He's then peppered it with controversy by disputing sound logic, science, research, data, etc., which results in people questioning evertyhing they believe in and getting ired up...lol.  

It's no different from when Mentzer introduced HIT and told everyone that they could get bigger while training less.  Or when Atkins introduced low carb and told everyone they could get lean while gorging on fat.

The big question is, can Adam capitalize on this?  Hmmmm...call me elf boy.  We'll write a book...  
do you have that 150 pound db incline video yet?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: February 12, 2007, 07:30:35 AM »

hahahaha, last I checked he was denying any proof that he even claimed he could do the 150's, after the fact Kiwiol posted him claiming it.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #431 on: February 12, 2007, 07:31:41 AM »
hahahaha, last I checked he was denying any proof that he even claimed he could do the 150's, after the fact Kiwiol posted him claiming it.

What a lieing little terrorist this guy is

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: February 12, 2007, 07:35:30 AM »
What a lieing little terrorist this guy is

hahahaha, he said if it was proven that he said it he would give the Sarcasm account back. Apparently, our little middle eastern friend is completely full of shit.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #433 on: February 12, 2007, 07:36:16 AM »
18 pages of relentless adonis owning.  This has the makings of another Arvilla bashing thread...one can only hope  :D

All joking aside, whether he knows it or not, adonis has managed to apply great marketing tactics.  He's promised a nutrition exercise system that delivers miraculous results while allowing you to eat whatever you want, whenever you want w/o cardio!  He's then peppered it with controversy by disputing sound logic, science, research, data, etc., which results in people questioning evertyhing they believe in and getting ired up...lol. 

It's no different from when Mentzer introduced HIT and told everyone that they could get bigger while training less.  Or when Atkins introduced low carb and told everyone they could get lean while gorging on fat.

The big question is, can Adam capitalize on this?  Hmmmm...call me elf boy.  We'll write a book... 

Adonis has done nothing new - he's just taken Jenny Craig's 'Point system' and called it his own ::). With Jenny Craig, you're allowed to eat whatever you want - every food, at a certain serving size, is alloted a certain number of points. And depending on what your current bodyweight and bodyfat level is, how much you want to weigh at what percentage of fat in how much time, they make up a plan for you in which they tell you how many 'points' you can eat every day, split over x number of meals. And you're free to eat what you want (within limits), as long as your net consumption doesn't exceed the equivalent of the total points you can consume everyday. Adonis is nothing but a f*cking retard whose physique is a perfect embodiment of his principles, compounded by the fact that he has some of the shittiest genetics ever.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2007, 07:37:59 AM »

Keep pushing.  I've got something very special in store for you ;)
w

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #435 on: February 12, 2007, 07:39:37 AM »
hahahahaha, see what i mean guys, if you ask him to prove his claims he comes back with the threats.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #436 on: February 12, 2007, 07:40:35 AM »

You're better than that, Mindspin.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #437 on: February 12, 2007, 07:44:00 AM »
Well, it works like this. I have come up with a formula that determines down to the exact limit of how much heat I release in a closed system. I have come up with this formula based solely on each individuals performance so Anyone is capable of doing this.

Here is a before and after. I haver ALWAYS been a hard trainer and have used conventional methods in the past regarding diet. I have gotten lean on the typical bodybuilder diet, but I also got WEAKER,more tired,felt awful and not to mention it is inconvenient,not economical or practical.

I got fat eating Chicken Breast and Oatmeal and eating clean, I got Ripped eating, Ice Cream and Krispy Kreme.

The idea of eating 700 lbs of meat(350 grams of protein a day for a year) to build about 48 ounces of muscle(about the lifetime natural limit`s average muscle building potential) is just an inefficient waste of heat energy. The body is an effecient processor and science dictates that eating in this manner is futile and pointless. This being based on the conversion of energy. It simply makes zero sense to put in 700 lbs of potential energy to convert into 48 ounces of a different form of stored potential energy. It does not add up!
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed so as you can see, most of this 700 lbs is just wasted potential energy.

Now my equation can be utilized by anyone to be whatever Bodyfat their heart desires at any given time. This means anyone can also hold whatever conditioning they want indefinitely since they know their heat values. They can adjust accordingly at any moment up or down to manipulate fat storage.....You can essentially pick a single date on the calendar and to the DAY, determine EXACTLY what bodyfat you will be.

I also do no cardio and lift about 3 or 4 days a week.

The best part is, you do this by eating whatever your heart desires. I like Burger King,Krispy Kreme,Cake and Cookies and Pizza. So that is what I eat. I also eat off the Food Network. And my favorite, Ice Cream! Everyday! hahah MY girlfriend is one hell of a cook and we like to pick up specials from the fish market as well. The choices are limitless....Whatever you want.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #438 on: February 12, 2007, 07:45:16 AM »
hahahahaha, see what i mean guys, if you ask him to prove his claims he comes back with the threats.

hahahaha, Yemeni might be the biggest pussy I've ever seen.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #439 on: February 12, 2007, 07:46:20 AM »
the last time that mindspin and sarcasm/squadfather clashed great things happened.

I can only hope that this approaches that level

as I recall wasn't it 90lbs DB incline? and didn't he prove that already?

and mindspin, threats are for little school girls
Here comes the money shot

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #440 on: February 12, 2007, 07:46:24 AM »
Adonis has done nothing new - he's just taken Jenny Craig's 'Point system' and called it his own ::). With Jenny Craig, you're allowed to eat whatever you want - every food, at a certain serving size, is alloted a certain number of points. And depending on what your current bodyweight and bodyfat level is, how much you want to weigh at what percentage of fat in how much time, they make up a plan for you in which they tell you how many 'points' you can eat every day, split over x number of meals. And you're free to eat what you want (within limits), as long as your net consumption doesn't exceed the equivalent of the total points you can consume everyday. Adonis is nothing but a f*cking retard whose physique is a perfect embodiment of his principles, compounded by the fact that he has some of the shittiest genetics ever.

Hahahahahaha!!! Nailed him to the T.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #441 on: February 12, 2007, 07:47:50 AM »
My Offseason OWNING Bob Chicks Offseason

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #442 on: February 12, 2007, 07:48:30 AM »
the last time that mindspin and sarcasm/squadfather clashed great things happened.

I can only hope that this approaches that level

as I recall wasn't it 90lbs DB incline? and didn't he prove that already?

and mindspin, threats are for little school girls

No, he claimed that he would be repping the 150's by November. Last week it was brought up again and after denying it, Kiwiol dug up Mindspin's post claiming it and since then he has resorted to threats whenever it's mentioned. A vagina in every sense of the word.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #443 on: February 12, 2007, 07:48:58 AM »
Well, it works like this. I have come up with a formula that determines down to the exact limit of how much heat I release in a closed system. I have come up with this formula based solely on each individuals performance so Anyone is capable of doing this.

Here is a before and after. I haver ALWAYS been a hard trainer and have used conventional methods in the past regarding diet. I have gotten lean on the typical bodybuilder diet, but I also got WEAKER,more tired,felt awful and not to mention it is inconvenient,not economical or practical.

I got fat eating Chicken Breast and Oatmeal and eating clean, I got Ripped eating, Ice Cream and Krispy Kreme.

The idea of eating 700 lbs of meat(350 grams of protein a day for a year) to build about 48 ounces of muscle(about the lifetime natural limit`s average muscle building potential) is just an inefficient waste of heat energy. The body is an effecient processor and science dictates that eating in this manner is futile and pointless. This being based on the conversion of energy. It simply makes zero sense to put in 700 lbs of potential energy to convert into 48 ounces of a different form of stored potential energy. It does not add up!
Matter can neither be created nor destroyed so as you can see, most of this 700 lbs is just wasted potential energy.

Now my equation can be utilized by anyone to be whatever Bodyfat their heart desires at any given time. This means anyone can also hold whatever conditioning they want indefinitely since they know their heat values. They can adjust accordingly at any moment up or down to manipulate fat storage.....You can essentially pick a single date on the calendar and to the DAY, determine EXACTLY what bodyfat you will be.

The best part is, you do this by eating whatever your heart desires. I like Burger King,Krispy Kreme,Cake and Cookies and Pizza. So that is what I eat. I also eat off the Food Network. And my favorite, Ice Cream! Everyday! hahah MY girlfriend is one hell of a cook and we like to pick up specials from the fish market as well. The choices are limitless....Whatever you want.

Adonis, if I had respect for you or your physique, I'd address every point in your post above and destroy you. You are nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual who pretends to not be one. The bottom line is that the proof of the pudding is in the eating - you look like total shit and you lost an internet contest. All you do is talk, which is something my grandma can do just as much. Stop pretending like you didn't steal Jenny Craig's concept and are passing it off as your own.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #444 on: February 12, 2007, 07:50:35 AM »

You've posted this exact same thing 3247234928374981099000 times and then you do not provide any additional information or answer any further questions.
:)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #445 on: February 12, 2007, 07:51:13 AM »
For those of us that speak english this means his  daily caloric requirements.  he just tries to dress it up with 9 dollar words.

I have come up with a formula that determines down to the exact limit of how much heat I release in a closed system.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #446 on: February 12, 2007, 07:53:40 AM »
My Offseason OWNING Bob Chicks Offseason

c'mon now.  You're trying your damndest to look as big and ripped as possible and Bob looks like he can care less.  You're the ultimate in "pick and choose".

Just an observation.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #447 on: February 12, 2007, 07:53:54 AM »
Kiwol is a disgusting fat slob!

Hope this helps!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #448 on: February 12, 2007, 07:54:24 AM »
Adonis, if I had respect for you or your physique, I'd address every point in your post above and destroy you. You are nothing more than a pseudo-intellectual who pretends to not be one. The bottom line is that the proof of the pudding is in the eating - you look like total shit and you lost an internet contest. All you do is talk, which is something my grandma can do just as much. Stop pretending like you didn't steal Jenny Craig's concept and are passing it off as your own.
Well said, Kiwi. Amen.

/first time i have seen anyone on gb get this quote right. you need to teach a getbig masterclass.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #449 on: February 12, 2007, 07:55:13 AM »
WARNING!!!!!!

KIWOL is OVER

30 PERCENT BODYFAT