Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Islamists support Obama posters at rallies..help or harm?

(1/2) > >>

militarymuscle69:
I was watching the news the other night and saw Obama speaking at a rally. Behind him were several posters stating, "Islamists support Obama in '08" Do you think those type of things will hurt him?

ribonucleic:

--- Quote from: militarymuscle69 on February 27, 2007, 12:51:42 PM ---I was watching the news the other night and saw Obama speaking at a rally. Behind him were several posters stating, "Islamists support Obama in '08" Do you think those type of things will hurt him?

--- End quote ---

Did the signs say Obama or Osama?

FOX News has trouble keeping those straight, the poor dears.

Camel Jockey:

--- Quote from: militarymuscle69 on February 27, 2007, 12:51:42 PM ---I was watching the news the other night and saw Obama speaking at a rally. Behind him were several posters stating, "Islamists support Obama in '08" Do you think those type of things will hurt him?

--- End quote ---

Why would they hurt him? Afterall, you have to take into account it was probably neocons like you holding those signs as a means of blackening Obama's name. You guys love to accuse people of supporting terror and being traitors if they don't agree with you.

militarymuscle69:

--- Quote from: Camel  Jockey on February 27, 2007, 01:39:00 PM ---Why would they hurt him? Afterall, you have to take into account it was probably neocons like you holding those signs as a means of blackening Obama's name. You guys love to accuse people of supporting terror and being traitors if they don't agree with you.

--- End quote ---

Harsh harsh... What makes you think I saw it on FOX? and NEOCON? I don't think so. "blackening" Obama's name lol, did you mean a pun on that? maybe that will help him get the black vote

Camel Jockey:

--- Quote from: militarymuscle69 on February 27, 2007, 01:56:41 PM ---"blackening" Obama's name lol, did you mean a pun on that?

--- End quote ---

Yes. I couldn't help it, as it was just too good when I thought of it..  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version